Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    There is one location that is WAI and has 2 white coins.

If you go without skates in the initial ramp and fall straight down, you can get 1 of those white coins. Doing it again will get you the other. Repeat till you have 10 coins and then take the skates. How is this not WAI? (and it certainly gives much more coins than farming fire creatures).

The second location would be the house with the boat on the side. With some jump you can reach a white and blue coin in one go. Don't know how WAI it is, considering there's light gravity just above the house (the harbor jump cannot pass in any way above the house).

So from the initial ramp you can drop down without skates and get 2 whites. Or you can use skates and just fall without jumping which will get you 3 whites. Or you can jump at the end, in which case you can get at most 4 whites or 3 whites and 1 blue. Or you can go left and reach the next ramp to perform the intended jump.
    since we want to make links to this thread.

I am fairly knowledgable about Risia Ice Games(please check my signature), running quests for coins is not the optimum way to do it. Now, if you need the favor, then run the quests.

Remember, you can score a PURPLE if you are the player that kills Velah. Is that time efficient? Nope.

Even when I am jumping on a server where I don't actually own ice skates, I jump from the boat house to earn my white coins and blue coin, then I turn in 10 whites for FREE ice skates from the ice skate renter for 10 minutes.

In ten minutes time, I can score several whites, several blues, and of course a couple of purples since I know how to jump. But even an inexperienced jumper can practice their jumping and then get plenty of blues and maybe even a purple. After some learning on their own or getting some coaching from players that have done it.

It took me something like 38 hours of practicing to get my first purple. I had NO coaching, I learned the very hard way. I have taught people how to do it in 20 minutes.

TLDR

Doing the Risia Ice Jump in the harbor is much faster than running any quests.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

bumping this old thread of mine for the festival this year
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4 soon)

bump

anything like this in the new quests of the past year?

Get flagged if you want to do this...
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4 soon)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12