Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30

    Cool Adaro Bank!

    ....
    Last edited by JinX86; 10-13-2015 at 06:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Are these all items that you want? Or is it that you want Eberron Dragon shards and you have the listed items available for trade?

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulkoorex View Post
    Are these all items that you want? Or is it that you want Eberron Dragon shards and you have the listed items available for trade?
    yo m8!


    Trade items i have to trade.Under Looking this items i need

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JinX86 View Post
    yo m8!


    Trade items i have to trade.Under Looking this items i need
    I'd be interested in your Purple Dragon shield. I have a raid timer, orchard shield fragments, or small eberron dragon shards I can part with.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulkoorex View Post
    I'd be interested in your Purple Dragon shield. I have a raid timer, orchard shield fragments, or small eberron dragon shards I can part with.


    yo m8


    sure wisper me in the game on adaro then we looking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload