Default A goodbye from cromelia

I am posting this for those who know him. Crom and I have been mates for a VERY long time and it saddens me to say that he is not going to play ddo anymore. HE has told me he is canceling his VIP account and doesn't see the point in playing with the content as it is. So he is moving on to ELITE Dangerous and I am gonna follow him. That being said I will be around a lot less. This is a sad goodbye to a very good player of ddo...I posted this to let those who group with crom to let you know where he went. He will be missed.
    Chaeon, Chaeonbarb, Chaeonarcher, Chaeonforged, Quert, Aelexii, Aelexi, Aelexia

Sad news of his departure. I hope to find him some day as premium player if he decides to play again.
    Oh wait, I play Elite Dangerous as well, maybe someday, our Sidewinder could be meet in the hyper space in the Zaonce orbit.
    Good luck and goodbye.
    A dirge for the dead girl that she died so young...http://thewitchinthewoods.enjin.com/home..a DDo Fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr3ach3r View Post
    I am posting this for those who know him. Crom and I have been mates for a VERY long time and it saddens me to say that he is not going to play ddo anymore. HE has told me he is canceling his VIP account and doesn't see the point in playing with the content as it is. So he is moving on to ELITE Dangerous and I am gonna follow him. That being said I will be around a lot less. This is a sad goodbye to a very good player of ddo...I posted this to let those who group with crom to let you know where he went. He will be missed.
    Sad about you guys leaving, but i hope in time you will return. Guild will wait for you.
    House of Boii, Thelanis