Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default myserious fragment vendor

so i guess i was a bit disappointed there wasn't more stuff to buy from it. Anyways will we see more be added to it? i hope so.

Community Manager

The things being offered by the Mysterious Fragment vendors will change over time.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The things being offered by the Mysterious Fragment vendors will change over time.
    thank you. im hoping to see cosmetics, pets maybe low level type tomes. if something good make it expensive like the pet. i'm glad there is other things to be added at some point.

Community Member

That's cool, thanks for that.

And will their name change to Mysterious Fragments over time? At the moment they seem to be Mysterious remnants.
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them.

Quote Originally Posted by donblas View Post
    That's cool, thanks for that.

And will their name change to Mysterious Fragments over time? At the moment they seem to be Mysterious remnants.
    LOL!

I actually like "remnants" better!

Can you post a picture?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Like the list of things we can buy with Commendations of Valor has changed?

I won't hold my breath.
    Last edited by visibleman; 01-14-2015 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    Argonessen: Breyard, Kayuss, Breymer, Vilar, Zhanmadao
    Guild: Fellowship of the Shrine
    Disclaimer: All my posts are in the official DnD language of Common. Common is not a standardised language, so if you think you see a spelling mistake - you are wrong!

Default Mysterious Remnant Turn-Ins

I for one am very disappointed in whats available, and yes i understand they say it will change over time. what I'm seeing (at least for me) are mostly items of no use or value. Come on Turbine you can do better.
    For the inconvenience of these new champions these new turn ins really aren't worth my time. Another ingredient to stack in my bag and probably never use. I'm not much of one to post on the forums as i prefer
    to spend my time in-game. What's is everyone else take on these?

Hauntingly Familiar
    Guild Leader
    Band of Gypsy's
    Proud Guild Leader of Band of Gypsys toons- Hauntingly,Itoonz,Dumpstats,Liquidspark,Andina and many other gimps

Don't care about the pet personally. The stat potions are nice. The haste pot is at least caster level 20. The rage pot is caster level 5. Is that the same as a normal rage pot? The heal scroll is caster level 11 so that's the same as the ones you can buy for plat. I realize they probably came up with the list in a hurry and there is some filler, but 35 remnants for something i can buy for about 90 plat isn't too exciting.

Community Member

Where is the vendor ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonCrazy View Post
    Where is the vendor ?
    hall of heroes
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

Quote Originally Posted by andina View Post
    I for one am very disappointed in whats available, and yes i understand they say it will change over time. what I'm seeing (at least for me) are mostly items of no use or value. Come on Turbine you can do better.
    For the inconvenience of these new champions these new turn ins really aren't worth my time. Another ingredient to stack in my bag and probably never use. I'm not much of one to post on the forums as i prefer
    to spend my time in-game. What's is everyone else take on these?

Hauntingly Familiar
    Guild Leader
    Band of Gypsy's
    ^ This ^.

Strange, they show up under Mimic Festival items in the bag. Hopefully they can be used there for something worth taking the time to pull them out of the bag.
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

Add Lesser Heart +1's to the highest tier reward for these. Iconic TR's beg of you. Now do. ADD IT.
    DDO 2019: ALL SHARN TOWERS - ALL THE TIME.

I do like additions and changes, but the restrictions of where and how, including the lackluster stuff makes me want to run into champions even less. Turbine - don't release stuff that's not ready for preview and don't throw in a placeholder for possible future goodies. Why on earth should I ever want to trade for stuff that I can buy using in game plats? This is epic fail on all accounts.

Well, I don't recall finding anywhere else (besides the AH ofc) to buy Harm scrolls so I suppose that's a plus for the Palemasters - though @ 250 frags a piece I'm not sure how reliable of a supply they'll be...
    I would still like to see... Something that tests character versatility and player adaptability rather than character focus strength and quest knowledge.
    I play the quests for the content of the quests not just as an XP/min merry-go-round.
    Actual play experience is worth infinitely more than theorycrafting...

They better or they are worthless. The cosmetic pet is the only thing that may have any interest. Otherwise I will now be zerging past every single champion whenever possible.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    The Band of Gypsys

Love the rewards.

They're nice little extras without adding more powercreep, which is exactly what players asked.

Some more cosmetic items in the future would be nice, but whatever you do, please don't add things like +1 hearts!
    The last thing I want to see is another duping scandal and people with an infinite supply of hearts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey-Boy View Post
    people nostalgically remember the good more than the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Keladon View Post
    Love the rewards.

They're nice little extras without adding more powercreep, which is exactly what players asked.

Some more cosmetic items in the future would be nice, but whatever you do, please don't add things like +1 hearts!
    The last thing I want to see is another duping scandal and people with an infinite supply of hearts.
    No one asked for items that takes more effort to get with severe limitation due to at level requirements that can be had for plat for less effort. No one did. And yes, please add +1 hearts (and hopefully have solid anti duping features in place) with a very high fragment target. Entice people to run content, don't just discourage them to not even care. Kinda like the turn ins when they changed pricing structure to include augments but the costs are silly.

This is a terrible list of wants. Just as meh as the heart seed turn ins or the Valor turn ins.

whats on the current list?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by visibleman View Post
    Like the list of things we can buy with Commendations of Valor has changed?

I won't hold my breath.
    One more win for agile development.

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    This is a terrible list of wants. Just as meh as the heart seed turn ins or the Valor turn ins.
    Its not great, that's for sure.

This is what my imaginary list would look like:

2,500 Mysterious Remnants = 1 Cosmetic Hair Style
    10,000 Mysterious Remnants = 2015 Spring Cosmetic Pet (To be changed in the fall)
    25,000 Mysterious Remnants = +1 Lesser Heart of Wood BTC
    10,000 Mysterious Remnants = 1 Mirror of Glammoring
    2,500 Mysterious Remnants = Any one of a selection of level 4 Augments
    5,000 Mysterious Remnants = Any one of a selection of level 8 Augments
    7,500 Mysterious Remnants = Any one of a selection of level 12 Augments
    10,000 Mysterious Remnants = Any one of a selection of level 16 Augments
    12,500 Mysterious Remnants = Any one of a selection of level 20 Augments
    100,000 Mysterious Remnants = Permanent Gold Seal Cleric or Favored Soul Hireling Lvl 16 - looks like a Kobold Shaman
    (Would have Mass Deathward, Greater Restoration, Resurrection, and Heal)

Frankly they could charge me 250,000 Mysterious Remnants for the last one and I would still save them up for it.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast