Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Default All Server Guild List Lvl 160+

DISCLAIMER: It may not be an achievement to some but I feel this is the best place for this list.

As many of you already know I am currently maintaining major Guild Lists for the two servers I spend the most time on - Cannith and Sarlona.

This thread is to combine the top guilds {BY LEVEL!} on all servers in one list.
    I will use different colours for each server - Argo, Cannith, Ghallanda, Khyber, Orien, Sarlona, Thelanis, Wayfinder

Argonnessen

Blood Assassin's
    Bluelight
    Death n Despair
    Degenerate Matter
    Imperial Assassins
    Ischa Oti Cevil Illu Mi Nati
    Kinky By Nature
    Magia i Miecz
    Marche Funebre
    Pacto da Caneca Furada
    Psychopathic Saints
    Ravensblood
    Synergia
    Truth Seekers

Cannith

A Tribe Called Zerg
    After Darkness
    ARCHANGELS of the APOCALYPSE
    Blechbuechsen GmbH
    Csodaszarvas
    Famous last words
    Favor Runners
    Genesis
    GODS
    Gothiscandza
    Hella Pro
    Radical Dreamers
    Solitary Journey
    The Adventure Pack
    The Hand of Death
    The Silver Legion
    Ghallanda

Captain's Crew
    Guardians of the Hin
    Helter Skelter
    Legendary Warriors of Ghallanda
    Omnipresence
    Ravensguard
    Sanguine Aggregation
    The Spellswords
    Upper Caves of Anthia
    Khyber

Annihilation
    Double Deviants
    Elite Raiders
    Guildless Guild
    Lava Divers
    The BAND of GYPSY'S
    The Epic Raiders
    The Riders of Apocalypse
    The Unforgiven
    Toy Soldiers
    Vicious Circle
    Orien

Blood Bath and Beyond
    DemonSaints
    Disorderly Conduct
    Knights of the Screaming Eagle
    Legends of Orien
    The Matrix
    The Night's Watch

Sarlona

Allied Farmers Korporation
    Angels of Sarlona
    Bathory Hordes
    Black Mantis
    chevaliers du lys
    Chinese Team
    Crusaders of the Old School
    Dawn of War
    E M P I R E
    Eternal Faith
    Fighting Clowns
    GM
    Guardians of House Cannith
    High Lords of Malkier
    Knights of the Ancient Dragons
    Legends of Lore
    The Untouchables
    VENGEANCE OF THE DAMNED
    Thelanis

aLiclan
    Arise
    Final Destiny Heaven
    Karmic Justice
    Ningen Isu Club
    Renowned
    Wayfinder

TeaParty of TeaBags

199 - DDO Quebec, HELLBENDER & BACARDI
    198 - Ascendance, Raven Nation, Coven of Heroes, Ascent, Soko Irrlicht & barbarian's guild
    197 - Bringers of Darkness, Order of the Emerald Claw, Band of Skull & Doomdancers
    196 - monty python's flying circus, PLAGUE WINDS, Green Mtn Boyz & Legions of Xen'drik
    195 - Hellbound Angels, A Irmandade, Pestilence, Harbor Rats, Riftwardens & Zerg Zerg
    194 - Catheter
    193 - C.L.A.W., Crusade, Omega Guard, The Masters, Crimson Eagles, El barco de Chanquete, Damage Control, House Do' Urden & Death N Taxes
    192 - Storm Lords, Eternal Infinity, Mitis Mors, From the Ashes, League of Misfit Toons & Day Tripper
    191 - Over Raided, Legions of Hell, DDO Korea Unlimited, The Gimp Squad, Swords and Machineguns & Homeboys of Stormreach
    190 - Roving Guns, The Saga of Dune & Polish Adventurers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

189 - Giants of Winter and Old Night, Acta Sanctorum, SLAMM, Sanctus Dominae, MERCILESS ONSLAUGHT, Heroes Olvidados & Scarecrow Sentinels
    188 - Hunters of Quebec, The Army of Darkness, Sword and Siren & Atlantis Br
    187 - Ascendants, Damaged Inc, Herbz, Phoenix Clan, Down and Dirty & The Dead Poets Society
    186 - Ghallanda ReRolled, De Profundis, I Granchi Aviatori, The Fallen Ones, Sinister & For Loot and Glory
    185 - Dragon Guardians, Blood Rage, Blackmoor Defenders, Omega Option, True Reincarnated, Lorica, Sacred Song, Skunkworks, Killers Inc Sanitarium, Tycoons of Tomorrow & Grumpy Old Bastards
    184 - The Glittering Darkness, The Madborn, Gli Arpisti, Starfleet, The Helpers Guild, Legend, Freundeskreis, Clan Staul & The Floydinators
    183 - Platinum Knights, Multiverse Agents, Assassin's, Knights of Stormreach, The Red Coats, Live and make die, Ex Deus, Shadows of The Storm, Band of Brotherz & Olympus
    182 - Noble Knights of Khyber, Brother Alliance, Best Beaches Around & SAGE
    181 - Eternal Divine Justice, Reinos Olvidados, The Sovereign Knights, Disciples of Sin, Brothers Grimmm, Trolls Lair & Tesseract
    180 - Legit, RcR Hrvatska, South of Heaven, Lost Legions, CHAINMAIL, Les Dragonknights, The Paper Dolls, Alleanza degli Uomini Liberi, Storm Shadow, Zhentarim, Pandora's Box, Epicos de Eberron & Swords of the Light

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

179 - Army of King Leoric, Red Squadron, House of Boii, Invisible Blades, Keeper's Children, Mature Adventures Club, The Dragon Order of Arcanix, The High Council, Greeks & Decameron
    178 - Unlimited Inc, Cercle Du Lys, Lords of Khyber, creative, Power of the Babe, Gildia DDOpl, The Balance, Fallen & TWILIGHT MARAUDERS
    177 - Disciples Of Apocalypse, Magna Charta, Majestics, The Greeks, Loreseekers & The Circle of Night
    176 - New Order, The Exploration Society, Pay it Forward, Brotherhood of Blood Xoriat, Archangels, Monkey Style, Cavalieri dei Draghi, Acceptable Losses, God Slayers, Tyrs Paladium, KaoS & Advanced Dijon and Dragons
    175 - From the Black Stream, Blood Syndicate, Tails of Valor, Dead Blades, Demigods of Revenge, Unknown Heroes, Solstice, Epic Fail & Legion of Eberron
    174 - Deathknights of the Underworld, Soulstone Raiders, Renaissance, Aurora, Mythical, The guild of the black dragon, Maniacs from Sweden, Awkward Moments, Chimera, Timidus Tenebris, No estoy Flag, Ace of Spades, RPG Watch & The Fading Memory
    173 - Wanderer's Perch Xoriat, Nocturnal, Tasty Ham, Sanctus Armata, Fallen Immortals, Agents Of Fortune, the Greater Mysteries, In Bad Company & La Santa Alleanza
    172 - Zerg, Legion, Reaper Mode, American Infidels, Zeugen der Dreizehn, Banned From All Guilds, Spellbinders, Warriors of Midnight & Alt's of Olidia
    171 - Dragon Slayers Sup Boss, CHAMPION SLAYERS, The Evocati, Gravis Negotium, Seven Daggers, Vrinn Shadowers, DWAT, Gimpfest, Pax Draquonis, Legiao do Fogo, RogueForce, Blackout, Knights of Winterfell & La Griffe d'Emeraude
    170 - Elements of Eternity & The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

169 - DIV, Divergent Souls, Blackrazor, Fearless Follies, Attrition, Explorers of Thelanis, Zuleicos, Mercenaries Incorporated, Iron Blood Union, DEVILS BRIGADE, Storm's End, divach ruin, The Original Brotherhood & Highlanders
    168 - Jakburtons Porkchop Express, Please Insert Liquor, Dragon Slayerz, Vito Power, AoK, She said she was level 19 , ChaosKnights, Happy Hogs
    167 - Dragons Reign, Undertow, Scions of Stormreach, LAG, Quebec Epic, Death and Destruction,Free Spirits, Dungeoneers, Inferus Sus, Accrington Pals, Royal Bloodline & Templar
    166 - xThe Guild of Calamitous Intentx, Eternal Champions, Kiss Army Union, The Nameless Heroes, Griffon's Nest, Undying Legions, Comrades, Pinoy's Finest, the dark ones, Phoenix Knights, Les Gardiens, Densetsu no Samurai & Timmy and the Lords of the Und

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 11-13-2018 at 06:47 AM. Reason: To change title to more accurately reflect thread

The already at Level 200 Guilds have been ordered Alphabetically first by server then by Guildname on said server - I will maintain this order in future for those Guilds that reach 200.

I will obviously need help maintaining this list as I can't be on all servers at all times.

I got the Argonessen Guilds listed from https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...of-Argonnessen

I have no presence on Thelanis whatsoever and very little on Argo, Ghallanda, Orien or Wayfinder.

I maintain 7 characters on Khyber but mainly that's just logging in once a week {Gold Roll}.

renowned thelanis and double deviants on khyber both lvl 200
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe dualshooter. farim-1 monk. meatmountain full hate tank.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    RENOWNED in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    renowned thelanis and double deviants on khyber both lvl 200
    Cheers - Adding now.

The Hatchery
    2016 DDO Players Council

you better use more different colors for Argo - Orien / Khyber - Thelanis pairs looks almost same; maybe just write first letter of server's name with name of guild...

p.s. and its good info-thread )
    Last edited by noble_pirate; 12-22-2014 at 10:54 AM.
    "I shall take your position into consideration. Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable." (c) Baal
    Argonnessen :: Marche Funebre (200) : Leningradets / Zapasnoy / Grimstave / Rockernaut / Dociznogoud / Feldshaman

i honesytly dont know whats is that tread purpose, im just saying many guildys exploited guild levels big time, and turbine done nothing about it, if that tread shold show best guildds etc. its fail, its just number and show nothing about gulild quality
    there is at least 3 lvl 150+ guilds on thelanis, meybe even more, nobody even never heard about those guilds
    Last edited by nolifer1; 12-22-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe dualshooter. farim-1 monk. meatmountain full hate tank.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    RENOWNED in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Gulidless Guild - Khyber - 180

Quote Originally Posted by ToastyFred View Post
    Gulidless Guild - Khyber - 180
    Thank you - Updating OP.

ravensguard -gland
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Quote Originally Posted by noble_pirate View Post
    you better use more different colors for Argo - Orien / Khyber - Thelanis pairs looks almost same; maybe just write first letter of server's name with name of guild...

p.s. and its good info-thread )
    Argo is Turquoise
    Orien is a Light Blue almost Grey.

Khyber is Dark Orange
    Thelanis is Salmon Pink

Almost the same?

On a Dark Grey Background I can only use the lighter colours so no Reds or Dark Blues - I apologise to the Colour-Blind but I've done my best to find different enough colours for each server.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    ravensguard -gland
    Are they Lvl 200 then Hob?

i honesytly dont know whats is that tread purpose, im just saying many guildys exploited guild levels big time, and turbine done nothing about it, if that tread shold show best guildds etc. its fail, its just number and show nothing about gulild quality
    there is at least 3 lvl 150+ guilds on thelanis, meybe even more, nobody even never heard about those guilds
    I used brackets and capitalisation to state {BY LEVEL} so as to attempt to avoid this but clearly that didn't work.

I don't care if you think that every guild over lvl 150 has cheated to get there - The Devs clearly do NOT!

And Lvl 150-160 is a joke - Anyone who reaches 150 WILL reach 160 soon after if they have any ambition to do so!

And there are a number of 6 man or fewer guilds on every server that you won't have heard of as they stick to themselves BUT they AREN'T cheating by doing that!
    And they don't deserve to be denigrated for not being known! - Some of the most well known Guilds in DDO are actually quite low level and known for OTHER reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Are they Lvl 200 then Hob?
    yup

omnipresence is either 196 or 200 cant member

couple other level 190+ guilds but cant member so not naming them
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)

yup

omnipresence is either 196 or 200 cant member

couple other level 190+ guilds but cant member so not naming them
    I saw Omnipresence yesterday at 170!

I saw Omnipresence yesterday at 170!
    i might be mistaken - let me check lol

i might be mistaken - let me check lol
    I also saw Legendary Warriors of G-Land at 148 and Ghallanda Re-Rolled at 153.

I used brackets and capitalisation to state {BY LEVEL} so as to attempt to avoid this but clearly that didn't work.

I don't care if you think that every guild over lvl 150 has cheated to get there - The Devs clearly do NOT!

And Lvl 150-160 is a joke - Anyone who reaches 150 WILL reach 160 soon after if they have any ambition to do so!

And there are a number of 6 man or fewer guilds on every server that you won't have heard of as they stick to themselves BUT they AREN'T cheating by doing that!
    And they don't deserve to be denigrated for not being known! - Some of the most well known Guilds in DDO are actually quite low level and known for OTHER reasons!
    where did i say evry lvl 150+ guild cheated? read my post again please
    RENOWNED in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

where did i say evry lvl 150+ guild cheated? read my post again please
    You know you can't name names so instead you tar all with the same brush.

And the Devs have had more than enough time to punish any Guilds that did take advantage of non-WAI systems!

So please...Stop with the intimations and digs and talk about guild levels meaning nothing - Very few guilds so far have reached Lvl 150 and up, Many fewer have reached Lvl 175+.
    I could create a thread listing the largest Guilds by accounts BUT you'd state that that just meant they were Blind Invite Guilds whether that was true or not!
    I could create a thread listing the best Guilds to run with BUT that would be purely subjective!
    The one undeniable way to list Guilds is by level reached!

And the Devs have had more than enough time to punish any Guilds that did take advantage of non-WAI systems!

So please...Stop with the intimations and digs and talk about guild levels meaning nothing - Very few guilds so far have reached Lvl 150 and up, Many fewer have reached Lvl 175+.
    I could create a thread listing the largest Guilds by accounts BUT you'd state that that just meant they were Blind Invite Guilds whether that was true or not!
    I could create a thread listing the best Guilds to run with BUT that would be purely subjective!
    The one undeniable way to list Guilds is by level reached!
    i promice i dont post on your tread anymore or quote any of your posts, please do same. i just dont have time to argue with people who take another person words and turn it to somthing else
    Last edited by nolifer1; 12-23-2014 at 04:45 AM.
    RENOWNED in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member legendkilleroll's Avatar

So please...Stop with the intimations and digs and talk about guild levels meaning nothing - Very few guilds so far have reached Lvl 150 and up, Many fewer have reached Lvl 175+!
    Like all the dupers and others cheaters that were all punished?

There are guilds that are legit high from running sagas non stop but there are lots that cheat aswell

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast