Community Member

Default Here is what I would like to see

#1 I would like Cannith crafting updated, the items/effects should at least go up to +8 if not +10.

#2 Do something to encourage people to run the Lord of Blades and Master Artificer raids more. More XP, make it easier to get to after you completed it once, just something to encourage more activity.

#3 Group XP bonus, 5% if you are in a group with at least 1 other person maybe 6% if you are in a group with 5 or 6 people. Doesn't apply to raids.

#4 BYOH character design is really out of hand, go ahead and add Cure Critical potions and Heal Potions to the game.

#5 Temple of the Deathwyrm, first the jump room is just bad. Second all of the beam puzzles are a waste and do not add anything to the experience, what you should do here is each puzzle should have 2 different solutions and each solution gives the dragon a different buff
    Examples: In the first beam puzzle if you solve it in one way the dragon gets -15% to lightning damage taken if you solve it the other way -15% to acid damage taken. Second puzzle room -25% bludgeoning damage or -25% slashing damage. Third puzzle +10% total hit points or an extra battlerager spawns. Anyway you get the idea.

Also...update Trapmaking. What rogue wouldn't be interested in crafting Epic mines and grenades? And bear traps! Let us make those horrible things too!

Community Member the_one_dwarfforged's Avatar

buffs to the dragon based on light puzzles would be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    By the way, sorry for the folks I dropped the death cube on. Except I'm not sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    Due to the rising costs of OlladraCare, the Coin Lords laid off Mari and outsourced her job to foreigners.

#MakeStormreachGreatAgain
    Quote Originally Posted by changelingamuck View Post
    Class balance isn't a black-or-white...issue...