Default Abbotfest visits Thelanis this Sat-Join me for Malleficent's final video on Thelanis!

Hello Thellanians!

I would love for you to join me this Saturday night at 10pm EST for my final video on Thelanis... a heroic Abbot raid!

I am wrapping up a video series on your server that I am calling the Favored Soul Evoker True First Life Project, in which I started a new toon on a new server where I had no friends, no guild, no buffs, no plat, no gear, etc. During my stint on Thelanis, I spent a ridiculous amount of time farming sigil pieces to flag for my favorite raid... Heroic Abbot!

I have been hosting "Abbotfest" on Sarlona for years and now it makes a special appearance on Thelanis. First timers welcome, I am happy to teach you this raid.

I will post an lfm on Saturday at 10pm EST. I love to do goggles legit and would be great to find an experienced goggler to join me. After the raid I will post the video to my fansite youtube channel.

I pugged a bit on Thelanis during the series and everyone I met was great and really nice. Thanks to everyone that I had the pleasure of meeting during the project and thanks to everyone that helped me out with trades and such!

See you Saturday Night

Malleficent (aka Gingerspyce of Sarlona)

Here is a video of one of our countless Abbotfest runs, in which I was explaining the raid to a first timer. Includes videos of goggles, roids and ice puzzles if you are new to abbot!
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 12-20-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Thumbs up Woot Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Editing...
    That is the pain I feel on Sarlona trying to flag Livmo each life (Inferno, why are you so stingy with the right sigil?) I've only been to the 1st part (Litany?) solo and the black dragon killed me with his breath, because I let myself get annoyed at the questions.

Also, I can't wait for Christmas break to watch your vids! A while back I did the same thing. Started from scratch on a new server. I wish I took notes or screenies on the journey, shoulda, coulda, but didn't. I chose Wayfinder. It's very hard to find groups there. It's very hard to get started with no plat for basics. I had to do some farming just to get Remove Curse and Remove disease pots. I never realized how expensive they were : ) )

EDIT ~ While your editing. Nachomammashouse is a great PUG leader. On Livmo's current life his PUG got me thru flagging for Shroud. Allot of peeps I run with don't Shroud anymore, because they have GS for days on end. He is super patient. In Rainbow in the Dark I overshot the landing and fell into the spikes (face palm). I like running Shroud. I don't need the mats per se, but I love the soudbites and battle action.
    Last edited by Livmo; 12-16-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Community Member

Thumbs up A Sincere Thank You!

Being new to DDO and playing on a Mac system this fall was, well... (insert your own experience).

As I was doing some "homework" to learn the game I stubbled across your YouTube Channel. This project and associated crafting episodes have done a great job explaining, informing and guiding my comedy of errors.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by conlonhf4 View Post
    Being new to DDO and playing on a Mac system this fall was, well... (insert your own experience).

As I was doing some "homework" to learn the game I stubbled across your YouTube Channel. This project and associated crafting episodes have done a great job explaining, informing and guiding my comedy of errors.

Thanks
    Hellyeah, I've been there and I'm glad to hear you've found the videos valuable! Thanks for mentioning, I love to hear from viewers and to know that the videos are helping

Tonight at 10pm EST is when Abbotfest visits Thelanis for one night only. I hope to see a bunch of Thelanians there representing! If you're one of those many people that hate abbot, please let me help convert you to an abbot lover as I have so many on Sarlona. Abbot can be lots of fun

PS. no max level for tonight's abbot!
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 12-20-2014 at 03:12 PM.

We did abbot with 9, including 1 first timer and it was a very hard fought victory but we made it! No help from me botching a wand during one of the infernos, doh! Thanks for coming e1!!

The video will be up in about 2 weeks, as the final video of the True First Life series

Much love to Thelanis!
    Malleficent (aka Gingerspyce of Sarlona)

PS. I will see some of you at the Kender Christmas party!