Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default Would like to transfer money + items

    Good evening, i'd like to transfer things from Cannith Server to Sarlona Server.
    I want to transfer Dusk Heart + Chaosgarde + 50K pp, if you can do this you'll get 50k pp for the transaction.
    If you can't transfer the items, i'll Give you Chaosgarde + Duskheart + 100k PP in order to get 250k PP on Sarlona.
    Leave a message down here if you're interested.

  2. #2
    Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter
    Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    5,131

    Default xfer

    Quote Originally Posted by Demost View Post
    Good evening, i'd like to transfer things from Cannith Server to Sarlona Server.
    I want to transfer Dusk Heart + Chaosgarde + 50K pp, if you can do this you'll get 50k pp for the transaction.
    If you can't transfer the items, i'll Give you Chaosgarde + Duskheart + 100k PP in order to get 250k PP on Sarlona.
    Leave a message down here if you're interested.
    You can transfer toons accross severs, but that costs TPS. I don't think you can just transfer items. Here is a very useful like if you want to do a charecter transfer;

    http://support.turbine.com/link/port...-Transfer-FAQs

    I don't have the bracers or plat, but I may have an extra Dusk Heart with augment slot that I can give you on Sarlona.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I Know you can't transfer directly items between server, but if someone has a dusk heart or a chaosgarde on Sarlona and want to have them on Cannith, we can do the exchange The charachter transfer is too expensive considered that i just need 2 items
    If you have a Dusk Heart and you don't need it i can give you another one on cannith!

  4. #4
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    If you are serious about transferring look me up in game. I'll give you the Dusk Heart and Chaosgarde and some cash.

    Always trying to get more people to play on Sarlona

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    For honesty's sake, i've already transfered to Sarlona and having back or not the 2 items + cash won't affect my choice. If you wan't to give me those i would be very grateful, but i don't want to get them for free since i'm an honest person. I'd feel more confortable giving you what i own on cannith!

  6. #6
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    LOL well I won't ever play on Cannith. Just look up anyone on my sig today or tomorrow and send me a message. Or PM me here and we can set up a time. I will have to find the stuff and hope I didn't get rid of it already...I have TONS of older gear like that though so we can see what I got that you are welcome to.

    What class and lvl are you playing? I will see what I got when I get home.

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  7. #7
    Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter
    Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    5,131

    Default The Free Store

    Quote Originally Posted by Demost View Post
    For honesty's sake, i've already transfered to Sarlona and having back or not the 2 items + cash won't affect my choice. If you wan't to give me those i would be very grateful, but i don't want to get them for free since i'm an honest person. I'd feel more confortable giving you what i own on cannith!
    We gonna make you shop at Teh Free Store

    I have a Dusk Heart that you can have. I checked my treasure ships and I have 3 in my stash. Message me here with your toon name and I will mail one to that toon in game. They are the newer ones with augment slot.

    I also checked and I don't have the bracers, bummer.

  8. #8
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    We gonna make you shop at Teh Free Store

    I have a Dusk Heart that you can have. I checked my treasure ships and I have 3 in my stash. Message me here with your toon name and I will mail one to that toon in game. They are the newer ones with augment slot.

    I also checked and I don't have the bracers, bummer.
    THIS is why Sarlona will always be the best =)

    Get what you need from Livmo and send me a tell in game. I will see what I got to help you out.

    Just tell me class/lvl so I know what to look for

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    What is "the free shop?"

    I got that 2 items many years ago so probably now they're not as good as they were in the past, if you really don't have problems i would gladly accept the 2 items.

    Name: Brechnart Hillguard

  10. #10
    Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter
    Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    5,131

    Default Synopsis

    Quote Originally Posted by Demost View Post
    What is "the free shop?"

    I got that 2 items many years ago so probably now they're not as good as they were in the past, if you really don't have problems i would gladly accept the 2 items.

    Name: Brechnart Hillguard
    We had a Free Store in the Bay Area back in the day. Here is a video that has a good synopsis:


  11. #11
    Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter
    Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demost View Post
    Name: Brechnart Hillguard
    sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sehenry03 View Post
    Just tell me class/lvl so I know what to look for
    Woot woot Sarlona in the House!

    Brechnart is an L3 monk.

    EDIT ~ Went and got pic, because I think it's a sexy item to have (new version):



    Master's Gift:

    Voiced of the Master (Free Delara) + Mantle of the Worldshaper (Thernal) + 5 Greater Tokens = 1 Master's Gift
    Last edited by Livmo; 12-12-2014 at 09:30 PM.

  12. #12
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Yeah I went through my old gear and found both items...both are old versions though which aren't nearly as good as the new ones.

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I'm online right now , and i want to thanks livmo here on forum too.

    What are the differences between new and old items?

  14. #14
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    New chaosgardes add red slot + heroism effect so they are TONS better. I will be on tonight after 7pm PST just send a tell in game and I will see about hooking you up with some stuff

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  15. #15
    Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter
    Livmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    5,131

    Default You're Welcome :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Demost View Post
    I'm online right now , and i want to thanks livmo here on forum too.

    What are the differences between new and old items?
    Augments slots too.

  16. #16
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Augments slots too.

    Bind status and ML are usually different on the older items too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload