Community Member Peter_Principle's Avatar

Default SLA improvement bug

You put 1 point into an SLA, go to your Character Sheet/Enhancements and drag the icon down to one of your hotbars. Yay, now you can cast burning hands for 4 sp with a 12 second cool down. Later you get two more AP, so you put another two points into burning hands. Now you should be able to cast burning hands for 2 SP with a 4 second cool down. But when you cast it, it still costs 4 sp with a 12 second cool down.

To get the latest updates to your SLA, you have to go back to your character sheet and drag the new icon down over the old icon (or I presume to any other hotbar).

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known issue?
    FYI, when I summon an earth elemental, it's not a "he," it's a "she." And her name is Pebbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Principle View Post
    You put 1 point into an SLA, go to your Character Sheet/Enhancements and drag the icon down to one of your hotbars. Yay, now you can cast burning hands for 4 sp with a 12 second cool down. Later you get two more AP, so you put another two points into burning hands. Now you should be able to cast burning hands for 2 SP with a 4 second cool down. But when you cast it, it still costs 4 sp with a 12 second cool down.

To get the latest updates to your SLA, you have to go back to your character sheet and drag the new icon down over the old icon (or I presume to any other hotbar).

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known issue?
    way that it has always been
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Community Member Peter_Principle's Avatar

>way that is has always been

Ah, I just noticed. Never mind then!
    FYI, when I summon an earth elemental, it's not a "he," it's a "she." And her name is Pebbles.