Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Harper tree not working

    Tried the HAper tree on my pally and it will only let me select the first one then nothing else highlights. Any one else have this?

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Impaqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,491

    Default

    Dropped 24points into harper tree on my Sun Elf Pale Master.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

  3. #3

    Default

    have to accept each one before it will let you chose another one.

    am happy with the Harper tree for my pally, is doing better now on attack and a bit more on difference.
    Last edited by Alteherr; 09-29-2014 at 11:10 AM.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Impaqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alteherr View Post
    have to accept each one before it will let you chose another one.

    am happy with the Harper tree for my pally, is doing better now on attack and a bit more on difference.
    did not have to to that on mine. Spent 24 points. Hit accept. Worked just like any other tree. I would bug report.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    did not have to to that on mine. Spent 24 points. Hit accept. Worked just like any other tree. I would bug report.
    I have to hit accept each time as well.

  6. #6
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    25,248

    Default

    We have now added this to the Known Issues. Sometimes (but not always), the Harper tree requires you to click "Accept" after spending every point. This is an issue we will fix in the next game update.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have now added this to the Known Issues. Sometimes (but not always), the Harper tree requires you to click "Accept" after spending every point. This is an issue we will fix in the next game update.
    nice thanks

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default arg

    The tree does not even show up on any of my toons

  9. #9
    Community Member DirtySheepdip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eherodust View Post
    The tree does not even show up on any of my toons
    look harder, either move trees left to right, or unslot one and add harper. can also have only 6 trees at once to put points in...
    Inagaki
    Argo
    CoP

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySheepdip View Post
    look harder, either move trees left to right, or unslot one and add harper. can also have only 6 trees at once to put points in...
    i found it thx had a momentary brain fart and forgot about the other slots to the right

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload