Default Shield of Condemnation Change

Did this get changed along with the detect secret door nerf or what?

The buff icon now says that it debuffs mobs that hit you with a 20% light and alignment debuff and a 10% fortification debuff. It doesn't mention anything about stacking and it makes me wonder because if it stacked 5 times it would be a 100% debuff on light and alignment. Makes me think that it's only a single debuff now of 20/10

I noticed this because I kept inspecting the mobs trying to see how often this would stack up on them as they hit me and no matter how many I selected I only ever saw a single stack...that's when I noticed the different wording on the buff in the upper left.

Anyone know the details on this...I'm wondering if this was a change in the half year or so that I took a break. I've been back for several months now and I know it's not been an announced change since then. I've not done a large enough sample to be sufficiently sure that it's not stacking, but if the wording is right it probably shouldn't.

Any info would be grand...thanks.

EDIT: I went back and looked at the introduction of AoV and funny enough it says the 20/10 and stacking 5 times...meaning 100% vulnerability for long fights. But the ddowiki says otherwise. I know ddowiki isn't gospel but 3rd party info is about all we have..so I'm guessing the 10/10 on the wiki has just been wrong all this time? Confused now.
    Last edited by PestWulf; 09-04-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Default Good Question. Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by PestWulf View Post
    Did this get changed along with the detect secret door nerf or what?

The buff icon now says that it debuffs mobs that hit you with a 20% light and alignment debuff and a 10% fortification debuff. It doesn't mention anything about stacking and it makes me wonder because if it stacked 5 times it would be a 100% debuff on light and alignment. Makes me think that it's only a single debuff now of 20/10

I noticed this because I kept inspecting the mobs trying to see how often this would stack up on them as they hit me and no matter how many I selected I only ever saw a single stack...that's when I noticed the different wording on the buff in the upper left.

Anyone know the details on this...I'm wondering if this was a change in the half year or so that I took a break. I've been back for several months now and I know it's not been an announced change since then. I've not done a large enough sample to be sufficiently sure that it's not stacking, but if the wording is right it probably shouldn't.

Any info would be grand...thanks.

EDIT: I went back and looked at the introduction of AoV and funny enough it says the 20/10 and stacking 5 times...meaning 100% vulnerability for long fights. But the ddowiki says otherwise. I know ddowiki isn't gospel but 3rd party info is about all we have..so I'm guessing the 10/10 on the wiki has just been wrong all this time? Confused now.

Good Question. Bump.