Default Coupe De Grace and Rune Arms

Have been playing around with an Int based Bard/Arti/Rogue and found an unfortunate bug. Rune arms cause Fascinate to break before Coup de Grace hits. Thought I'd share.
    D.W.A.T: (Now with Non-Dwarf support)
    Founder of the (D.W.A.T) Elf Rebellion and Supporter of the H (alfling). I(ntel). T(eam).

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget2775 View Post
    Have been playing around with an Int based Bard/Arti/Rogue and found an unfortunate bug. Rune arms cause Fascinate to break before Coup de Grace hits. Thought I'd share.
    Confirmed as still not working with rune arms . But it is bit fascinate but Daze as well - hypno or arti's static shock spell don't allow for coup de grace if rune arm is on. Boo hiss.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Community Member

Has fascinate and Coup ever worked together? My last bard life was with a buckler, and the act of using Coup itself broke fascination and didn't work. I suppose it could have been fixed since then, and this is just a relic of that old problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Has fascinate and Coup ever worked together? My last bard life was with a buckler, and the act of using Coup itself broke fascination and didn't work. I suppose it could have been fixed since then, and this is just a relic of that old problem.
    Yes, I use fascinate and coup de grace with a melee weapon all the time. It works very well.
    The best part of the 10th Anniversary of DDO...the description on the Oatmeal Raisin Kookie,
    "From a distance you thought this was a chocolate chip kookie. Now you're sad."

Tested again today ......tried a bunch of stuff and it all points to the rune arm ....on Coup fails, off it works pretty much 100% of the time so it isn't just my perform not being high enough .

Crazy that this isn't on the Known Issues List.....Bug report sent....see you next year.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More