Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fixing Streak.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    I'll leave you to your incorrect assumptions, as I should have done a while back.
    I think you miss my meaning. You seem to see the game as a series of goals to accomplish while I see it as many choices of things to do, or not do, depending on how appealing they seem.

So what assumption is incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    • Nobody else wins. Regardless of wether people are pugging, channeling, guilding or using their friends list to form leveling groups from one play session to the next; any group comprised of multiple different XP bonuses is doomed to break up as different people advance at (potentially vastly) different rates.
    You do realize, as you bring up this objection, that the whole point of pugging or just hitting up a channel or guild mate. You are not forming a static group, you are random people that meet up for a short time, maybe a raid, maybe a quest series, maybe just one quest , and then you go your own way after the fact.

This system rewards them perfectly. Each advances at their own rate, they can even do different difficulties with little to no change in their overall progress, and they are free to move on going back to doing whatever they were doing before they met up for a few quests.

So, yah.. everyone wins, even this group of players.

Group forms to run VoN 1-4 (Elite Ofc). 6 members, all on 3rd+ life characters with the following streak bonuses: 300%, 156%, 549%, 233%, 327%, and 21% (<- that last guy just started building his streak, because he agreed with your position and didn't feel it was worthwhile to start on his 1st or 2nd life).
    Wait. No. Assuming those numbers are all in relation to a elite streak, you need to look at my OP again. The last guy would be rocking at least a 100% Normal streak by their 3rd life (and that would be if they mad ean effort to not build it up much), there would be a good chance if by their second life they opted to work any streak at all, they could have around a +150% Normal Streak hitting their 3rd life, and maybe even a higher streak if they streaked Hard on life 2.

Remember I have 3 Tiers of Streaks, Normal/Hard/Elite. As such, It's near impossible for anyone to not have a hefty streak bonus by life 3, unless they were making a deliberate effort to do so, which I wouls surmise would take more work then just streaking.

Even if they were all the very start of level 11, how long would they be able to quest together?
    I would wager they might hang together for the whole chain, but that's pretty rare anyway, as most typical pugs don't do the whole chain together for a Von run because it's to easy to just run in any order you like and farm high exp quests.

So in this case the longevity of their run together though the chain would have nothing to do with their EXP gain, as I would wager that the power gamer with a 500% Streak would most likely drop a little sooner, but that is based more on the fact that if they are rocking a 500% streak, their is a good chance they could solo zerg it faster then the other people could do it in a group, but that's about par for the course as things are now.

Thus, like today, It would have less to do with how much exp they were individually getting and more to do with how well they were getting along for the run.

But lets look at a current PuG , 3 have a Greater Tome, 2 Have a Lesser and 1 has nothing. 2 of them Drank 30% Pots, one guy drank a 120% Pot, and the 2 drank nothing. 3 of them use a GoM, 1 uses a VoM but only at the end, and 2 don't use anything at all. Now put that in a bottle and shake it up, and that is a Pug.

The Exp gain among a PuG/Channel/Guild run was never uniform, But we all knew that already.

So why the sudden mention of this now as something you suddenly care about?

How much less if they're at different leveling points? Heck, forget the whole chain idea - if they just run VoN3, one dudes getting a rank or two while half or so complete the level in a single quest (with XP to spare!).
    and this a problem why?

Your idea absolutely destroys the ability to form non-static groups for more than a few sequencial quests
    You do realize that by their very concept Non-Static Groups do not exist beyond a few sequential quests.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    I think you miss my meaning. You seem to see the game as a series of goals to accomplish while I see it as many choices of things to do, or not do, depending on how appealing they seem.

So what assumption is incorrect?
    Yes, but why do you care how I view the game.

Community Member

Yes, but why do you care how I view the game.
    Because it points why your system isn't good for the entire player base.

For instance, if the point is to reduce grind, wouldn't it be just as easy to reduce the xp for each subsequent life, rather than making a system that, pretty much arbitrarily, favors those who prefer elite while doing so? It's your outlook on the game that seems to cause that bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    Because it points why your system isn't good for the entire player base.

For instance, if the point is to reduce grind, wouldn't it be just as easy to reduce the xp for each subsequent life, rather than making a system that, pretty much arbitrarily, favors those who prefer elite while doing so? It's your outlook on the game that seems to cause that bias.
    Tacking some arbitrary reduction in EXP past 3rd life favors people who bought levels, where my idea rewards people for playing the game.

But then again, I don't know, maybe your outlook on the game is so biased that you think it's "bad" to reward people for playing it.

Ungood I realize that you have a different idea then me on a few things.

1) What is grind
    2) What is a reasonable reward
    3) Should Bravery Bonus even be used in this way

First I believe the change to that Turbine made that cut the XP needed on multiple lives did fix the need for grind. But the reason I feel that way is because I don't see a problem with requiring running most if not all of the content at least once. That is because to me a grind would be having to run the same content over and over during the same life. It appears by your definition grind is having to run the same content over and over but over multiple lives. My solution for that is to take a break from the TR train and find something you enjoy about DDO because all signs point not having fun TR'ing.

Second is a reasonable reward. When Turbine introduced the Bravery Base I personally felt the 50% bonus was very generous on their part. I also feel much more and especially the idea that it can continue well above 300% seems to be excessive, especially if Turbine wants to promote grouping.

Yes, currently there is a difference in players based on how much XP is earned. Factors like First Time, Streak Stack and even XP bonuses like store bought ones. But in the case of this type of a bonus a person could be a difference of 4x's the XP. This will have one group moving through leveling faster then another causing a bigger gap between groups. In this case even groups of friends and static groups.

In my opinion if any "fix" should occur it is a better way to allow people to stop worrying about needing Bravery Bonus and a way to encourage people to play the game in a fun way for them. Next should be the carry over from life to life.

You do realize that by their very concept Non-Static Groups do not exist beyond a few sequential quests.

Right?
    When leveling, I frequently pug up groups for entire chains if not entire level spans in both Heroic and Epic play. Your system would kill that.
    Last edited by PermaBanned; 09-01-2014 at 05:21 PM.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

When leveling, I frequently pug up groups for entire chains if not entire level spans in both Heroic and Epic play. Your system would kill that.
    I weep a single tear, I have been nothing but cordial to you, doing nothing but trying to explain my idea in a polite and rational manner, and you have done nothing but debase me by calling my idea asinine, and ludicrous.
    Last edited by Ungood; 09-01-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Ungood I realize that you have a different idea then me on a few things.

1) What is grind
    2) What is a reasonable reward
    3) Should Bravery Bonus even be used in this way

First I believe the change to that Turbine made that cut the XP needed on multiple lives did fix the need for grind. But the reason I feel that way is because I don't see a problem with requiring running most if not all of the content at least once. That is because to me a grind would be having to run the same content over and over during the same life. It appears by your definition grind is having to run the same content over and over but over multiple lives. My solution for that is to take a break from the TR train and find something you enjoy about DDO because all signs point not having fun TR'ing.
    Grind is defined as doing the same tasks repetitively. it's well known that after life 3, there is nothing new to look forward to as far as content is concerned, this making it a grind. If you try to streak it, you will end up doing it all, if you don't streak it, you will just end up grinding less quests more times. But in either case it will be a grind.

My First and Foremost Goal was to Decrease the Long Term Grind.

This is the Major Problem I was looking to address, as the continual "I am doing the same quests over and over and over again" seems to be an annoyance to everyone from the casual to the hard core vet, the EXP leveling grind gets to them, and this decrease the fun they could be having in the game.

The only two ways to fix this are to produce massive amounts of ever growing content to disperse out the feeling of the grind, or find a means to increase the exp per quest, preferably with incremental increases over time so that less content needs to be run repetitively for each life.

Every idea I have heard so far is this stagnant, dead ended construct, and keeps the grind consistent across all lives forever and ever and ever and ever, which leaves players just looking at endless tedium, which I think is a downright horrible, and something I was driven to fix with this idea.

Since I realized that expecting Turbine to pump out content like a Hostess factory puts out Twinkies is never going to happen, I looked to the streak mechanic to solve this problem.

The ability to grow a Bonus fixes the problem perfectly, since it allows for less and less grind to TR as time goes on it makes the existing content worth more, so players eventually need run less of it to level up and thus an overall reduction in grind for the game, with a pretty simple fix all things said and done. Goal Accomplished!

Also note: The slow build coupled with diminishing returns make it so that new players need to pay their dues at the start before reaping their rewards, thus protecting the investment that vets have made with their toons, giving too much too soon cheapens the work vets have done to get where they are. A lot of you don't seem to grasp that idea either, and this have not put any thought into keeping a vets work as something noteworthy, and while it was an auxiliary goal, it still gets Accomplished.
    Tell me my flaw in this thinking. I get that maybe you don't view it as a grind, but, truth is, of all the people I talked to, you would be the odd man out.

Second is a reasonable reward. When Turbine introduced the Bravery Base I personally felt the 50% bonus was very generous on their part. I also feel much more and especially the idea that it can continue well above 300% seems to be excessive, especially if Turbine wants to promote grouping.
    Ok here you go.

My Secondary Goal was to make it so that players would not feel obligated to run difficulties above or below their skill bracket, due to exp rewards.

I mean this should be pretty simple to grasp as an idea, the Goal was to inspire people to run the difficulty that they are the most comfortable with and reward them in a commiserate manner for doing so. They should not feel obligated to run above or below their skill level, and at the end of their play session they should feel satisfaction and progress from playing the game at their skill level.

This really should be the major goal of any idea and it's almost painful to see how many of you don't even address this. You are all so wrapped up in trying to get people play your way. I think it is as downright counterproductive to a healthy game environment to try and inspire (aka Force) someone to run a difficulty below them as it is to try and taunt people to run difficulties above their skill level.

Thus, I approached with the intent that if they can run elite, then they should be inspired and rewarded for running elite. If they can run only run Normal, then they should be inspired and rewarded for running Normal.

In that venture, my idea with Normal/Hard/Elite Streaks, allows players to a build a streak that is geared to their skill level at a pace that is good for them. A player can move up or down in difficulties at their discretion with almost no change in their overall progress. They can start a normal streak on their first life, move up to a hard streak on their second, and then an elite streak on their third, if they want, or could keep the hard streak for a few lives, if they like flavor builds or what have you, but will not take punitive losses if they opt to not build min/maxed builds, they can build the streak that is good for them, and still see a continual progress in their exp growth life to life with a reduction in grind no matter what they opt to do. The mechanic rewards them, right there, when they do the quest, and does so in a viable and fair manner, that they can take pride in and look forward to growing during their play session. Goal Accomplished

Added Notes about play types and play styles.

The New/Casual that on their best days is equipped to handle normal, can, with impunity, have a little fun with some friends, doing quests that were way out of their league, they can run elites for the whole day with their guild/friends and not be saddled with some obligation to try and keep an elite streak going due to some front loaded mechanic, equally so, they don't feel the need to go back and do elite later either due to some back loaded mechanic. Their Normal streak is capable of giving them a better benefit that fits their play style, as such they can happily continue it and not feel any pressure to do elite, unless they want to peruse favor rewards, or do loot runs. Thus when someone joins their group and wants to do elite they can say "Dude I have a beast of a Normal Streak, I don't need elite" and the other people who joined for normal can feel the same way, and they go in on normal feeling pretty good about their progress in the game. The guy that wanted to pressure the group to run elite can drop group if it bothers them that much, or they can opt to take what amounts to an insignificant hit to their elite streak.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have The all star "friendly" vet, who can now hang with some old buddies, help a new guild mate, and do whatever, and not feel like they need to rebuild, they can move on with their life due to the diminishing returns nature of my plan which makes it so that after a while the gain and loss become totally insignificant. If they are a "friendly" vet, they often enough laugh off losing more than that to the puggers that always find ways to die in every quest they join. The fact that the streak always continues in my plan removes any pressure on "friendly" to keep their streak up, and this plays the largest role at the end of their heroic leveling cycle due to sparse quests where rebuilding a streak hurts the most. In my idea, there is no "hurt" point, losing what would eventually amount to 0.04% exp off the base, is so minuscule that there is a good chance they would not even see the number change on their next elite run.

And for the power gamer, well I have given them the perfect excuse to tell people to die in a fire if they don't want to run with them.
    Lets be real here, we both know that trying to force people to group is about as bad an idea as you can get, and trying to get people who have no place grouping together into the same group, just ends poorly for everyone.

Yes, currently there is a difference in players based on how much XP is earned. Factors like First Time, Streak Stack and even XP bonuses like store bought ones. But in the case of this type of a bonus a person could be a difference of 4x's the XP. This will have one group moving through leveling faster then another causing a bigger gap between groups. In this case even groups of friends and static groups.
    I already explained the diminishing returns make it so as the numbers grow the progression slows down, thus TR Teams and Static Groups can remain in somewhat close proximity to each other, with some bumps in the beginning, but they can get closer as time goes on.

I have thought about these things. I have given them their due.

In my opinion if any "fix" should occur it is a better way to allow people to stop worrying about needing Bravery Bonus and a way to encourage people to play the game in a fun way for them. Next should be the carry over from life to life.
    Agreed, and that was my hope to fix. I think I pulled it off, when you take the time to look at the idea in the overall sense.

Grind is defined as doing the same tasks repetitively. it's well known that after life 3, there is nothing new to look forward to as far as content is concerned, this making it a grind. If you try to streak it, you will end up doing it all, if you don't streak it, you will just end up grinding less quests more times. But in either case it will be a grind.
    Again, I pointed out that we both disagree with what is a grind. In my opinion the act of TR'ing is acknowledging that you will start again. The goal of the Bravery Bonus system was to minimize repeating quests during the same life. The only real solution of not running the same quests over, over multiple lives is to have multiple paths and in this case means more quests.

Tell me my flaw in this thinking. I get that maybe you don't view it as a grind, but, truth is, of all the people I talked to, you would be the odd man out.
    In my opinion the flaw in the thinking is that there is a long term grind. See that is another place where we disagree, you see it as one continuation while I do not. When I find doing a TR to be less fun, I find a different approach to playing. This is why I still enjoy playing all 6 characters I have. But this is because I'm playing this game for the fun of playing and socializing.

Ok here you go.
    The problem is your idea doesn't give people options, it further alienates the playerbase and in my opinion even more so than what is currently occurring with BB Streaks.

Lets be real here, we both know that trying to force people to group is about as bad an idea as you can get, and trying to get people who have no place grouping together into the same group, just ends poorly for everyone.
    Forcing will not work that I will agree with, however Grouping should be a choice and part of that for some people is running with familiar people. Having a bonus system that causes such a gap is just not the best way to go. This is why I think having it capped at 50% is perfectly reasonable.

I already explained the diminishing returns make it so as the numbers grow the progression slows down, thus TR Teams and Static Groups can remain in somewhat close proximity to each other, with some bumps in the beginning, but they can get closer as time goes on.
    Yep I saw that, but the damage of such a constantly growing system is done. Turbine should implement more reasons to promote grouping as an option, not forcing but making it more enticing.

I have thought about these things. I have given them their due.
    Then we will have to agree that we disagree on the right way to fix this

Agreed, and that was my hope to fix. I think I pulled it off, when you take the time to look at the idea in the overall sense.
    I feel your idea is not the right one. Partly because I feel the fix to Bravery Bonus is to cap it at 5 on the Display and Reset it on TR. It removes the attachment to the large number that is appearing currently, it also removes the need to worry about it to continue. And most of all it keeps the Older and Newer players from being even more separated.

I weep a single tear, I have been nothing but cordial to you, doing nothing but trying to explain my idea in a polite and rational manner, and you have done nothing but debase me by calling my idea asinine, and ludicrous.
    Briefly, and I quickly thought better about my choice of words - hence why I edited them away instead of adding to them. Only reason for the 8 minute duration between the post time and edit time is that I'm using my phone which takes time to load from one screen to the next. Also, to say I've "done nothing but" is quite the exaggeration.

My point - in as uninsulting of a manor as I can state it - is that your goal of a system where "everyone wins" is thwarted by it's result of "everyone progresses at vastly different rates." Right now, a group of 3rd+ life characters on an Elite streak have only a few variables in progression rates. Under your proposal the additional variable of Streak size is a hugely infinite one. The current system isn't flawless, but replacing one set of problems with another can't be the right answer.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Again, I pointed out that we both disagree with what is a grind.
    True, but a major diversion at this point is that you feel it is acceptable to force people to play in a manner that you think the game should be played and we shall not agree because of that. While I am sure you think things are just fine, and I do not fault you for that feeling, I do not share that opinion with you. Your first reaction was to tell me I am playing wrong, and lets be real here, while that may not be the absolute worst advice you can give someone, what you are really saying is that they should go play some other game that appeals to them. Unfortunately, if the cries of "doom" are to be believed, that is exactly what many people have opted to do.

Then we will have to agree that we disagree on the right way to fix this
    And such we shall.

I wish you well.

True, but a major diversion at this point is that you feel it is acceptable to force people to play in a manner that you think the game should be played and we shall not agree because of that. While I am sure you think things are just fine, and I do not fault you for that feeling, I do not share that opinion with you. Your first reaction was to tell me I am playing wrong, and lets be real here, while that may not be the absolute worst advice you can give someone, what you are really saying is that they should go play some other game that appeals to them. Unfortunately, if the cries of "doom" are to be believed, that is exactly what many people have opted to do.

And such we shall.

I wish you well.
    To be clear I never said you were playing wrong, or I believe you misinterpreted my statement that if you are feeling that you are not having fun that you should try to find the fun again. I don't want to force anyone to play like me except in that they should play to have fun - Well then maybe I am trying to get people to play a game like me because I play to have fun.

Good luck and well wishes to you as well.

My point - in as uninsulting of a manor as I can state it - is that your goal of a system where "everyone wins" is thwarted by it's result of "everyone progresses at vastly different rates." Right now, a group of 3rd+ life characters on an Elite streak have only a few variables in progression rates. Under your proposal the additional variable of Streak size is a hugely infinite one. The current system isn't flawless, but replacing one set of problems with another can't be the right answer.
    My counter, which I have tried to explain several times, is that it's not as 'vast' as you may think.

I have tried to explain Diminishing returns to you several times. Let me show you the numbers again and maybe the sky will not be falling for you. Maybe it will, who knows, but I am going to try one last time anyway.

Under my plan, a 300 streak (Streak to mean they have done 300 quests on elite at bravery level) will net you a 200% Bonus. I planned this out so that one TR life done on elite from 1 - 20, each quest once, would get you to around this point. Which is pretty much where you would want to be at the end of a life and prepping for the next life.

But see the rewards diminish, because from a 300 - 500 streak you gain .025%, for a total of +250% By the end of a 500 streak.

You see how that slows down, this means even if someone was say... 100 streak behind you, or ahead of you, it's only a 25% bonus, it's not gobs and gobs of levels ahead of you.

From 500 - 1000 it's +0.10% per streak, or, put another way @ 1000 Streak = 300% Bonus. Which from what I have heard, a lot of power gamers have this.

So even if you were say 500 behind them, that is still only 50% behind them at this point (500 being over one and a half TR lives)

It diminishes further, at the 1000 point to be .05% from 1000 to 2000, or put another way, +50% Exp, or at a 2,000 streak, or 350%. We are talking 7 lives of building streak at this point, and that 500 behind you were amounts to 25% exp, if you were 100 behind that amounts to 5% difference.

To the fellow that just did his first TR with an elite streak to cap, with a fresh 300 streak, this 7 life vet has a whopping 150% lead on them. That's it, a 150%, after 7 lives of solid elite streaking. Do I think they deserve that, yes I do. Do I think it is game breaking, no I don't.

Moving on, From there on, each streak adds 0.01% Exp. And while the number is endless, lets be real, each TR life of a full 300 streak adds +3% to their total. That 500 streak you may have been worried about before, now means 5% variance in Exp between these players.

So looking at that from the "Someone please think of the newbs!" point of vew, by their 3rd life, and they crack that 1000 streak, which they could do, they are at 300% exp, and are only 50% behind someone with twice their streak numbers, that's a full 1000 streak More, and they get a paltry 50% more exp.

Is that "vast" gap starting to shrink in the face of reality?

You tell me.

You tell me.
    Yes, I understand both the concept and the model of diminishing returns. I also understand that the existance of diminishing returns does not prevent people in the same group from potentially getting vastly different amounts of XP from the same quest completion.

In a group of characters at mixed stages of streaks, we end up with people getting anywhere between base, +25%, +100%, +200%, +300% etc up to a limitless celing. With such a huge disparity - especially when those numbers & the differences between them are magnified further by usage of varying sized pots - in the amount of XP received by the members of a group completing the same quest, maintaining a group for even an hour or two becomes incredibly difficult. <- that would be an unwelcome change to my (and I suspect at least a few other people's) playstyle/habit and is the outcome of this I would like to see avoided.
    Last edited by PermaBanned; 09-01-2014 at 11:37 PM.

Yes, I understand both the concept and the model of diminishing returns. I also understand that the existance of demising returns does not prevent people in the same group from potentially getting vastly different amounts of XP from the same quest completion.

In a group of characters at mixed stages of streaks, we end up with people getting anywhere between base, +25%, +100%, +200%, +300% etc up to a limitless celing. With such a huge disparity - especially when those numbers & the differences between them are magnified further by usage of varying sized pots - in the amount of XP received by the members of a group completing the same quest, maintaining a group for even an hour or two becomes incredibly difficult. <- that would be an unwelcome change to my (and I suspect at least a few other people's) playstyle/habit and is the outcome of this I would like to see avoided.
    Fact remains, people with similar play-styles will have no issues keeping up with each other in my system, IMHO if by some means, you end up running with someone who has you beat by over a 300% exp gain, maybe it's time to realize that you should not have been running with them to start with, as they are just beyond you.

Ho Lee Fornication

I honestly am not going to bother to respond to the wall of text you posted in reply exception to say that I rarely have read any poster here who comes across as smug and arrogant as yourself. Essentially you have a view point on what is broken and any who dare have a different viewpoint is in essence an idiot. It's the very height of arrogance. It's clear you aren't here for discussion or debate and honestly this appears to have been and excellent trolling, or a pointless waste of pixels for all involved depending on ones point of view.

I will carry on in the hopes that is an attempt at honest communication done poorly.

The curx of the issue I think is that we fundamentally disagree what is "broken" with the current streak mechanic. I should hope that given the pages of text on this subject it's apparent where the disagreement lies. I should also think that it's apparent that the vast majority posting are certainly not on your side of the line. Unless there can be some semblance of agreement on the topic of what is broken it is pointless to discuss how to fix it.

This will be my last post in this thread unless of course I see some ability or willingness to actually discuss the situation with streaks. However at this point it would appear you have chosen an aptly named forum alias.

For the record though, in case by some miracle what gets said on these boards actually matters to those who code the game, this is a bad, bad idea that will only serve to amplify the problem of forcing players to play on elite even if they aren't skilled or geared for it. In my opinion it will do nothing to encourage others to run quests at level on any difficulty other than elite and would further increase the barrier of entry for new players.

Fact remains, people with similar play-styles will have no issues keeping up with each other in my system
    Take two people of similar play-styles (which in this case I presume means completing content at similar rates of speed), but one started building his streak 3 months prior to the other - do you contend their Streaks/XP bonuses will be similar? Now expand that to a plethora of people with various starting points in a game ~8 years old - do you still contend that provided their play-styles are similar, their bonuses will be as well? What about people with similar play-styles, but different amounts of typical play-time?
    Last edited by PermaBanned; 09-02-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Community Member

Tacking some arbitrary reduction in EXP past 3rd life favors people who bought levels, where my idea rewards people for playing the game.

But then again, I don't know, maybe your outlook on the game is so biased that you think it's "bad" to reward people for playing it.
    I don't see how it would favor anyone as everyone would get the same reduction. Frankly, I don't see either as being either good or bad, just how a particular player chooses to be entertained by the game.

Take two people of similar play-styles (which in this case I presume means completing content at similar rates of speed), but one started building his streak 3 months prior to the other - do you contend their Streaks/XP bonuses will be similar?
    All things said and done, In time players with the same play-style will eventually grow close enough together for the variance to become inconsequential, regardless if they are power players or flower sniffers.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast