Default I'm looking for an active guild during off-hours.

Here's the situation: The guild I'm in right now on Khyber has some pretty cool people, and we just hit level 100 last week. There's lots of people in the guild, but they're either never on when I am, or when they ARE on, they never say anything. This is mostly ok, since I'm primarily a solo player, but it's eerily quiet all the time. There's no TS or Mumble or Ventrilo server, and no one seems to ever say anything in guild chat. Right now there are 10 people online in my guild, and no one has said anything for over an hour. On top of that, the entire server seems to be really dead when I'm on. Part of that's probably due to how old DDO is, but even so, it seems really bad.

I would REALLY like to be in a guild where people actually use the guild channel, or had a voice chat server, or something. It's weird! I live on the west coast but work during prime time, so most of my gaming hours are either during the middle of the day, or late into the night. Currently I play on Khyber, but I'm skilled and knowledgeable enough about the game to be willing to even start over from scratch on a new server. That might even be better, if only to avoid potential drama. I've heard that Ghallanda is a very full server, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm 37 years old, male, I've been playing DDO on and off for nearly 5 years or so. Sometimes I'm F2P, sometimes I sub. I've got almost every adventure pack unlocked, but I'm still missing some account-wide stuff such as half-breed races, iconic heroes, and the newest expansion. Epic levels don't really interest me much, and I end up doing heroic TRs usually. But even so I've got MotU and epic destinies available. Sometimes I quit playing for a few weeks, but I always end up coming back to DDO, since it's just got amazing replay value that I can't find in other games.

If you have a strong guild with active people and I sound like someone you might like to have in your guild, let me know. I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have as well.

EDIT: I should point out that I do not actually have any characters named Tuffgar. Back when the forums were updated, I got locked into this name, which was my very first test character's name. If you need to contact me, send me a PM using these forums and I'll be sure to respond.
    Last edited by Tuffgar; 08-24-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Here's a little bit about my guild...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium/large sized guild on Ghallanda that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg. We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, or a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled quests & raids in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

We have an active guild chat and website, but decided long ago against 3rd party chat programs as they tend to be drama magnets.

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/
    This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=261110
    DDO Forums thread promoting our guild.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, fill out a questionnaire in the Tyrs Paladium Outpost!

Travel well,
    Leslie

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!