Default Ghostbuster Easter egg

hahaaha i finally noticed it today even though shadowfell has been out for nearly a year. In army of shadow the keymaster and gatekeeper. haha. I didn't think anything of it until now. heh.

lol, yes! Did you notice that the male "keymaster" is found in what looks like a bedroom, surrounded by female mobs? "Keymaster" indeed~

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

I never noticed this either. That's awesome.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Default ...You say: Yes!

I always thought that when you first encountered Lolth in CitW, she should've asked "Are you a god?" and if you answered wrong (said "No"), she blasted you
    I would still like to see... Something that tests character versatility and player adaptability rather than character focus strength and quest knowledge.
    I play the quests for the content of the quests not just as an XP/min merry-go-round.
    Actual play experience is worth infinitely more than theorycrafting...

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    lol, yes! Did you notice that the male "keymaster" is found in what looks like a bedroom, surrounded by female mobs? "Keymaster" indeed~
    yeah i always noticed that just never noticed the keymaster then Rantine having gatekeeper. when i did i started laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    I always thought that when you first encountered Lolth in CitW, she should've asked "Are you a god?" and if you answered wrong (said "No"), she blasted you
    hahaha that would of been great. don't cross the streams lol