Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yes. Typically both these and Guild Renown are auto-consumed, but this is meant to ensure it.
    Unfortunately it did not happen when buying 10, 2000 shard items from the store. 1 of them was not auto-consumed. Bugged it. After the failed, every purchase of shards refused to auto-consume.

Quote Originally Posted by merridyan View Post
    I don't think it means what you think it means.

A year+ after isn't quite nipping it...
    If fixed now, and next year the population is 5 times larger, I think this would constitute nipping it in the bud.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Hello! We want to let you know about a change coming in Update 23 regarding an earlier bug with Saga XP gems, so that you have enough time to prepare for this fix.

When Update 22 was released in June, there was a bug that allowed people to retain the XP Gems they received through completing Sagas. Update 22 Patch 3 arrived early in August, and corrected this bug, but players who had already collected these gems in their inventory did not have the gems automatically be consumed. However, it is necessary to have these gems be automatically consumed, to promote the integrity of the game, and to make sure that this bug gets properly cleaned up, so that players can have the proper expectation about the way Saga XP gems are supposed to work. Additionally, other items that should be automatically consumed (such as Guild Renown, and Astral Shards purchased from the DDO Store) will be automatically consumed.

When Update 23 is released, all remaining Saga XP gems will be automatically consumed when the character with the gems in their inventory first logs into the game. If you don’t want to have your Saga XP gems automatically consumed when you first log in, consume the gems between now and the release of Update 23. Thank you!
    I have a bugged legendary victory in my inventory.
    Tried clicking it few times, never worked, so I decided to keep it.
    I don't want to lose it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Thank you very much for the advance notice. I am not entirely happy about the change but it is nice to be able to plan/schedule around it.
    Sarlona resident (PureMouse, PlushMouse, [& other little mice], Cryosite)
    Former lurker/resident of Argonessen (Shyelle, Cheyelle, Moonsparkle)

"The first thing you need to do when considering a halfling thrower build, is learn how to bend halflings correctly so that they return." - amnota/Trelaf of Thelanis

... to promote the integrity of the game ...
    =) you made my day
    ~~~ ~ ~~~ turning each thread into a p2w discussion since 2012 ~~~ ~ ~~~

Default Clarification Please

Just to clarify this does not include any gems from the daily dice correct? If so I call shananigins since they have never been auto consumed.. if these are not affected then move along these are not the kobalds you are looking for..

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Devilteck View Post
    Just to clarify this does not include any gems from the daily dice correct? If so I call shananigins since they have never been auto consumed.. if these are not affected then move along these are not the kobalds you are looking for..
    Yes, this does not affect Daily Dice.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Yes, this does not affect Daily Dice.
    Thank you very much kind sir, yer alright in my book no matter what them dern Koblads say.

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    I don't want to lose it.
    Same. I also got a heroic deeds! Please don't take my little trophies!
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Community Member

Default Something is very much lacking in DDO

Well sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but hope the right person sees it, But this game has a lack of shurikens. There isn't but only a few and also if you try to find the shurikens for returning they are very hard to find. How about introducing some new ones in game and make the returning shurikens a little easier to find to craft on since the named ones you can not use sting of the ninja on for a long time now?
    Spikefist (Monk 25), Browncloak (Wizard 23), Sneecky (2 Monk/ 18 Rogue/ 5 Epic), Dawonder (8 Fighter/ 12 Barbarian, 2 Epic), Deadfu (1 Paladin/ 12 Wizard/ 7 Monk/ 3 Epic)

Thelanis Server

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    I don't want to lose it.
    We have one in the guild bank

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

I very much hope that both the daily dice and the Otto's stones don't get autoconsumed.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12