Community Member

Question SWF construct beater

Looking to tune some weapon sets and I wondered if there were any good options for a solid construct beater available to SWF build - preferably piercing due to the ic pierce feat.

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

I don't know of any named finesse-able construct beaters. For lootgen though, you'd ideally want holy burst adamantine of smiting (for LoB) and anarchic burst adamantine of smiting (for Maruts). Those two combinations will be effective against all other constructs you encounter as well. You could also craft holy/anarchic burst adamantine of greater construct bane.

Unfortunately, that's all I know of.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

A Thunderforged weapon slotted with good breaks DR.
    The 35% fortification bypass you can put on tier 2 alone makes it very worth it, since constructs all have high fortification.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    A Thunderforged weapon slotted with good breaks DR.
    The 35% fortification bypass you can put on tier 2 alone makes it very worth it, since constructs all have high fortification.
    I found a Fell Shiv with Improved Smiting, wonder if it would do the job alright. Would be good I guess if slotted with a Deconstructor Aug from Brothers.

I am CG and have Blessed Blades, so all break good and chaotic