Default For upcomming updates: Please no more new crafting systems!!!

A big "Devs, please!!!" - PLEASE do make work the new content with one or two of the older and better crafting systems (and re-work them in the process). Like Canith, Alchemical or Shroud crafting. Or use your new Dwarvenforge.

PLEASE take your hands off any new complicated (more complicated than augments) crafting system for your new content. We already have plenty of half-baked and aged crafting systems that need tons of ingrediences and are out of date meanwhile.

You already have one crafting system in place for Eveningstar (the Dwarven Forge) and one universal crafting system that needs just some overhaul in Stormreach (Canith). No, we do not need another one introduced!!!

More BtC bank space instead please.
    Vote for DDO, The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, TR Cache Button, Loot Design, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRobai View Post
    More BtC bank space instead please.
    +1
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Can I get more crafting

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    A big "Devs, please!!!" - PLEASE do make work the new content with one or two of the older and better crafting systems (and re-work them in the process). Like Canith, Alchemical or Shroud crafting. Or use your new Dwarvenforge.

PLEASE take your hands off any new complicated (more complicated than augments) crafting system for your new content. We already have plenty of half-baked and aged crafting systems that need tons of ingrediences and are out of date meanwhile.

You already have one crafting system in place for Eveningstar (the Dwarven Forge) and one universal crafting system that needs just some overhaul in Stormreach (Canith). No, we do not need another one introduced!!!
    /signed.
    We seriously do NOT need another crafting system. There's plenty already, just use one or more of those.

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    Will Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Khyber (mail Ninevrisei) if you provide the needed materials.

2016 DDO Players Council UurlockYgmeov's Avatar

*groan* not another green bag....

update cannith and use existing. finish updating the interfaces for stone of change etc.
    Last edited by UurlockYgmeov; 08-21-2014 at 06:48 AM. Reason: my kobold powered spell checker is on Union Break

Agreed.

Tower of Despair did this pretty well. Only had one new ingredient, and used shroud crafting components for the rest.
    - Deleras has gotten much shorter than I remember.

Community Member

/signed

Turbine can't seem to stop duping of anything baggable. I would prefer to see items and the ability make stronger items by combing 2 or more items.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

I agree as well. I would much rather see an update to the Cannith Crafting system as opposed to having another crafting system put in place. I also wouldn't mind seeing some of the crafting systems consolidated in one way or another. Having another one would just make it more confusing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erdrique View Post
    I agree as well. I would much rather see an update to the Cannith Crafting system as opposed to having another crafting system put in place. I also wouldn't mind seeing some of the crafting systems consolidated in one way or another. Having another one would just make it more confusing.

Agreed.
    And no more new currencies either.

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    /signed

Turbine can't seem to stop duping of anything baggable. I would prefer to see items and the ability make stronger items by combing 2 or more items.
    Yeah I liked the Assault on Stormreach chain for that....simple and effective and some of the stuff was actually very good (stonedust handwraps being the best).
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

/signed.

I hate the whole ADD thing they have going where they introduce a completely new system and abandon it before working the bugs out because they've already rushed off to the next new thing. House Cannith's many crafting ideas are a prime example. How many people even had a chance to learn or really make anything before they were completely outdated by Estar? Too many potentially great crafting systems ruined by bugs and disinterest because of the newest system. Plus, I really don't need more bags full of ings I'll never use.
    "Shut up and die like a wizard"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oxarhamar View Post
    Can I get more crafting
    yes !!!!!!
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...te-Threat-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Please set the minimum to a negative number so some classes can generate love. There is too much hate in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    *groan* not another green bag....

update cannith and use existing. finish updating the interfaces for stone of change etc.
    ^This!

I can deal with a Shard of something kind of thing that is required to complete an item, I just don't want to see Another 20+ items that have no purpose elsewhere. we have many crafting systems that have many things, find a way to integrate them, please.
    (Say): Haywire says, '"Hey, I don't come into yer home and play with things."'

Technically it is not a different type of crafting system. It's the same crafting system with different ingredients. So it's better to ask for fewer new ingredients to be introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post

Agree 110% with this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Insulting the development team is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    /signed

if people wouldn't cheat then there would be no issues of duping. its simple.