I seem to have lost availability to Haunted Halls, has this area been closed or is it just me? I had access before the wipe.
1) Paladin light damage. Can someone verify if this works with ranged attacks? Also, if Holy Sword works with ranged? If they do, this might open up some fun possibilities.
(Edit, #2 has been confirmed a typo in the release notes)2) In the preview, the KotC Cleave and Great Cleave alternative enhancements had better W's than the feats which rhey replaced. On the Release Notes, both have a +1 W. Which is correct?
3) Also on the preview, in comments, it said there would be no feat requirements for Overwhelming Crit. In the Release, it just says no Great Cleave. Is Cleave a prereq now?
4) One more preview thing. It says that the Sacred Defender auto-self-heal from tier five costs two LoH as well as two Turn Undeads. I thought in the preview comments, it said that this was just a typo, and only costed the turn undeads. Can you confirm?
5) So it doesn't look like the Divine Grace saves cap made it into the release notes. Is that off the table now?
Last edited by LuKaSu; 08-22-2014 at 09:01 AM.
Things i've seen that seems a bug to me:
1) something is wrong with healing... i think is the new MRR, in the description its said that reduce positive incoming "damage" ...
2) defensive stance from pally doesn't apply when you carry an orb... i wear heavy armor.
3) when using cleaves from KotC sometimes one of them don't came out if used too quickly ...
P.S: not a bug, but holy retribution should not regen a smite?
Proud officer of Zuleicos (Thelanis) - Mikaelus (Melee) ; Akhnaroth (Caster) ; Kraneo (Healbot) ; Leonardu (Melee) ; Tormentazul (Melee)Originally Posted by Hoglum
TWF will not receive melee power?
An barbs? No MMR? no Melee power?
I see the devs are adjusting how players can control what spells a hireling will cast. Here's one related major problem they could look at:Hirelings with Restoration or Greater Restoration spells will not use them to fix negative levels. The only way to convince them to fix a negative level is by getting hit with Ray of Fatigue or something similar.This would be kinda a big deal given the attacks used by monsters in the new Epic Orchard.
Radiant Servant aura causes Deific Diadem to provide a constant +2 Conjuration bonus. Not great considering clerics can't cast web. Not a huge deal, but the +2 DC to necro would be fun - Just can't take that specific T5. Since this effect also has the benefit of maintaining the Empyrean Magic and Celestial Fervor depending on choices, it shouldn't be "fixed" if it breaks those 2 things. Quells are already going to be giving divines a hard time.
First and foremost I would like to say thank to whoever worked on loot. Very well done. We have a few toss away items but overall, impressive. Thank you!
- Not sure if it was intended or mrr/prr scaling was just way off but EE was way easier than EE Stormhorns currently is. Concerning since these quests were 31 on EE.
- EE Cinnis did zero spell damage. His physical damage was there but he wasn't hitting with spells at all.
- Healing being reduced by MRR, best grief of the night, almost as impressive as the lord of bears.
- No EE LotD, not a big deal as I would sacrifice it for the raid 10x over, but sad to see it didn't make the cut.
- Why was the shroud of the abbot turned into a scarf? If it was being changed from a outfit wouldn't it make more since to fill it as a cloak, since we didn't get that either?
Things I loved:
- Ice elementals now shrink like golems!
- Puzzle rare in slayer area.
- Addition of samari to slayers. They rocked.
- Werewolves were a much better fit to orchard than harpies were to 3bc :P
- Loots!!!! Im looking at you boots, goggles, belt, helm and litany. The choices now available were much needed. These items give the freedom of a no longer best in slot or at least let us have a few choices for gear setup and still be optimal.
- Potion of wonder to shrink me on live please and thank you.
- Mrr was way buggy but the idea rocks so im including it. *hopes numbers get sorted before release*
Thank for all the efforts and cant waitron preview the raid!
~~~~ Proud Leader of Renowned ~~~~
I cant seem to get the edit button to work?
-Being quelled was doing weird things with spells. Sla cacoon was working, but sla magic missle and chain missles were not. The same arcane spells non slas were working fine.
- Are we going to be able to remove the taint of evil from Epic Litany? Didn't see a option in the crafting device.
~~~~ Proud Leader of Renowned ~~~~
It looks like you guys fixed the Conjure Bolts Scrolls on Lamannia!! Thank you so, SO much!!! Now I can finally make that Repeater Build I had in mind, without Artificer levels!
||| Ghallanda - Ryethielnas |||
Two of the items got fixed in an update with the promise that the other stuff gets fixed too.
The PDK Shield for example was intended to have 30% energy absorption while blocking (after upgrading the item) instead of 15%.
The Magestaar trinket was intended to heal the wearer every time it absorbs a spell.
Gues it was the Libram and the manual witch got an hotfix
Ugh. My Characters got wiped. Hope others don't have this problem
Stalwart stances are not working with TWF is this WAI?
- Sorul - Sakami - Adenai - Witmix - Oyashi - Lefie/Refie
Stalwart Defender Stance currently requires 6 levels of Fighter, even though it says in the Release notes that you only need 3 levels of Fighter for it. Overbalance still has the 3 levels of Fighter requirement.
Edit: Can the Tier 4 Core for Unyielding Sentinel also grant a bonus to MRR, both the passive and Unbreakable add-on?
Last edited by Altrelo; 08-22-2014 at 06:27 PM.
None of the changes to heavy armor met my expectations. I said previously the 3 heroic (mind you they are non epic quests) benchmark quests are Elite Enter the Kobold, Elite A New Invasion and Subterrance. My 16 Fighter/2Pal/2Rog in Unyielding Sentinel 5 still die to them. So the only verdict I can give now is : EPIC FAIL.
Elite should be for groups not solo. This update is broken and will be the end of the game when half the population is bored it's too easy.
Proud member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy, but we get &@#$% done.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload