Community Member

Default Please split up the Litany quest.

Apologies if this should go to a different forum section.

I would like to put the case that there are an extra 4xlevel 14 quests programmed and relatively speaking ready to go.

People don't run the abbot raid due to the flagging, which is a shame. When it was the peak of available content, that was a different matter. But for the most part, the preraid is run to the dragon and farmed for xp, the 4 pickabox quests necessary for flagging are ignored.

If they were split out, they would effectively provide extra content, possibly, people would do them instead of just farming out litany up to the dragon as they get the flagging done as a bonus and don't get sick of just farming out the xp in this section. In turn, I think this will mean that the Abbot is run more often, one of the best and challenging dungeons on offer - but ignored (mostly due to flagging, not difficulty).

As a secondary bonus, it would help as an extra source of xp, particularlay for first lifers. it can become a bit of a grind getting through this level range and above if you don't have the elite bb running, masters bonus, ship xp bonus and xp pot.

Just a thought...

Community Member

I don't think that people would choose to run the flagging quests if they were standalone anymore than if they're part of Litany as-is. Like you said, people love to run the first part of Litany - I don't think that's whats stopping anyone from continuing on to the four optional flagging wings. They ignore them now as optionals, they'll ignore them as standalones.

Also, Litany is L15, not 14

Plus, that's 4 extra quests worth of favor to add, and you're quadruple-dipping on BB then too. And between Litany, GH, and all the FR Heroic-level content, there's plenty for L15 chars to get them to Vale at 16 and beyond

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    I don't think that people would choose to run the flagging quests if they were standalone anymore than if they're part of Litany as-is. Like you said, people love to run the first part of Litany - I don't think that's whats stopping anyone from continuing on to the four optional flagging wings. They ignore them now as optionals, they'll ignore them as standalones.

Also, Litany is L15, not 14

Plus, that's 4 extra quests worth of favor to add, and you're quadruple-dipping on BB then too. And between Litany, GH, and all the FR Heroic-level content, there's plenty for L15 chars to get them to Vale at 16 and beyond
    Happy to stand corrected on lvl 15 vs 14.

With the content in the dungeon, does it matter that it's extra favour or extra xp? It effectively is new content as no one runs these sections. It will also encourage people to be flagged for the raid - as it stands, the encouragement is removed with the xp coming after the dragon instead of breaking the crystals.

Please don't split the quest. And it's a shame you did what you did to Tor too.

More eberron quests? Yes to that, for sure.
    OkarisRage, artificer master crafter
    Caldrick, mabar cleric - soon to become a mabar paladin
    Noellal, spellsinger loremistress
    Comprehensive list of cormyrean attributes