1) Spell points drain mechanic.
2) Escort a NPC raid.
3) Giant belly-God with to-hit box problems.
4) Giant circles on the ground that deals 2000 damage if you don't have 3142534265464% absorption and/or Improved Evasion with 99 saves.
5) 6 identical Puzzles that requires 2 persons to do them, 2 other killing trash and the other 8 to stand around doing nothing.
6) ONLY FOUR RAID NAMED LOOT of which 2 sucks and 2 don't.
7) Flagging with random drops like Necropolis 4.
8) Huge wilderness to run every single time to get to the quest (MA and LoB).
9) Red-named trash mobs that keeps respawning with over 300k HP that can charge at you and slow/knock you down.