Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    12

    Unhappy Unable to spend ED Points in the Enhancement Tree

    I have two ED points available but I can’t select any of the enhancements in the tree. I waited until I was level 21 before finally starting the Epic Destiny chain. As an Artificer, I seemed limited to Draconic Incarnation but only have the Draconic Bloodline I in my abilities.
    Any thoughts or suggestions on what might be wrong?

  2. #2
    Community Member Ykt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    July 2009
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Did you try clicking on another ED and then back to draconic on the interface?

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtyWarrior View Post
    I have two ED points available but I can’t select any of the enhancements in the tree. I waited until I was level 21 before finally starting the Epic Destiny chain. As an Artificer, I seemed limited to Draconic Incarnation but only have the Draconic Bloodline I in my abilities.
    Any thoughts or suggestions on what might be wrong?
    you have to spend your ED points at a fatespinner, its not like regular enhancement points that you can place whenever and wherever.

  4. #4
    Community Member goodspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I'm just outside that door to your left.
    Posts
    4,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ykt View Post
    Did you try clicking on another ED and then back to draconic on the interface?
    ya the click things a common bug. gotta click out then in, and then spend points.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

  5. #5
    Community Member Loromir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boombastic View Post
    you have to spend your ED points at a fatespinner, its not like regular enhancement points that you can place whenever and wherever.
    Thats incorrect.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

  6. #6
    The Hatchery Enoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boombastic View Post
    you have to spend your ED points at a fatespinner, its not like regular enhancement points that you can place whenever and wherever.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    Thats incorrect.
    I believe that is a VIP perk to not have to go to a Fatespinner to spend Points in trees.

    The not being able to spend does happen, most of the time it is solved by simply going to a different tree and then selecting your tree again. But sometimes you need to activate another tree to do this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload