Default I think I sold my GS bow...

Silly me. I think I may have sold my GS bow to a vendor - and its probably about a month ago. Its nowhere to be found in inventory, bank or buy back and I havent done a TR since I used it last but I checked the reinc cache even so. In this situation I doubt there is anything I can do except to grind out the part for a new one - its possible but annoying - unless someone has an idea otherwise.

Oh well, its how it goes, just a bit down but I will get over it.

Aw

*offers chocolate chip cookies
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Maybe the black abbot ate it?

I expect that to be back in U23: The Epic Abbot ate my thunderforged.

(Sorry about your bow - tip: use the 'lock' feature to prevent items from selling/destroying by accident)
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Sorry to hear it man. Had something similar happen to me so I feel your pain sympathise.
    OkarisRage, artificer afraid of the reaper
    Caldrick, hp tank wannabe - Noellal, in etr hell
    Tagthor, testing fiery bard
    Comprehensive list of cormyrean attributes

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Maybe the black abbot ate it?

I expect that to be back in U23: The Epic Abbot ate my thunderforged.

(Sorry about your bow - tip: use the 'lock' feature to prevent items from selling/destroying by accident)
    I sense a story behind the Black Abbot comment - could you elaborate?

I know about the lock - I simply must have forgotten - so its all my own fault obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    I sense a story behind the Black Abbot comment - could you elaborate?

I know about the lock - I simply must have forgotten - so its all my own fault obviously.
    There was a bug, when you depleted a stack of non-returning throwables, then switched to a normal weapon quickly, it made the throwing animation instead of the weapons normal animation swing. However the game still recognized that as the depleted throwable stack and ultimately threw away the weapon you just switched to.

This seemed to happen a lot to players in the abbot raid, since it's a quest where you have to use throwing items that can deplete (stacks of 50 boulders).
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

It's also possible it will show back up your next life...if what happened to me is happening to you. I had my concop item vanish, after a tr, which of course I didn't realize until level 12. LOL It wasn't a huge deal to me, beyond asking the forum what I might have done to proc the incident I just made a new one. I tried emptying my cache and inventory looking for the 'double item in one slot' bug, no dice. Not in buy back anywhere. However, after the next tr, the original one came...back. From limbo I guess.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

feel 4 ya..i sold an awsome holy burst disruption ax once....I guess I was sellin quick and didnt notice,but it was never to be seen in buyback was weird.Maybe I destroyed that one makin inventory room quick in play???

Community Member

Silly me. I think I may have sold my GS bow to a vendor - and its probably about a month ago. Its nowhere to be found in inventory, bank or buy back and I havent done a TR since I used it last but I checked the reinc cache even so. In this situation I doubt there is anything I can do except to grind out the part for a new one - its possible but annoying - unless someone has an idea otherwise.

Hi,

That's very unfortunate, sorry to hear it.

If it will be difficult for you to make a replacement, let us know which server you are on, and some of us may be able to chip in with some materials.

You are welcome to PM me or contact me in game on Khyber; I still run the Shroud regularly and would be happy to contribute.

Take care.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member

i did a similar thing recently, checked everything and it wasn't there. i did sell it. it didnt show up in the Vendor buy back UNTIL i pushed the little "refresh" button. and then it was there. some of the stuff went months back. (i think some was before my tr, but i cant be sure)

Im sure you tried that, but can always hope. also, i lost stuff putting things in the bank, and DDO was nice enough to mail it back to me a few days later. again, you can always hope. Good luck. on Sarlona and i love running shroud if you want a hand.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,

That's very unfortunate, sorry to hear it.

If it will be difficult for you to make a replacement, let us know which server you are on, and some of us may be able to chip in with some materials.

You are welcome to PM me or contact me in game on Khyber; I still run the Shroud regularly and would be happy to contribute.

Take care.
    Same here. If you run on Sarlona, PM me on any of the character names in my signature and I will help you replace your bow.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Same here. If you run on Sarlona, PM me on any of the character names in my signature and I will help you replace your bow.
    I love shroud, I'd be happy on Sarlona to help time zones willing. But the odds are only 1 in 7 he's from our server.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Thanks for the replies and the offers to help. I will be fine though - its more an annoyance than a problem.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    I love shroud, I'd be happy on Sarlona to help time zones willing. But the odds are only 1 in 7 he's from our server.
    True It would be nice if we could somehow find out where players timezones are so we have a good picture, in game, of locality.

Community Member

Hate that when that happens. Used to happen all the time with guild slotted items because they needed to be unlocked to add augments to. If you are on Cannith, pm me your user name and I will be glad to help out.