Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default The Icebreaker - A Freezing Warchanter Bard

The Icebreaker: Bard 12/Fighter 6/Rogue 2 OR Bard 16/Fighter 2/Rogue 2

First off, let me introduce you to a screenshot that basically sums up this build in a nutshell:

Welcome to the Icebreaker.

The idea of this build is to freeze as many enemies as possible, then hammer down on them before they can thaw themselves. This build works surprisingly similar to a monk, except better as you get a single target freeze as often as a stunning fist, but also a no-save freeze on vorpal hits every so often, and an AoE freeze that can basically be used every fight or every other fight which can be very effective (see above). Freezing is also amazing because it works on basically everything except red names, shadows, and ghosts.

This build can work with any variant of fighting except unarmed. Mostly because you're a bard, but even more mostly because you need to use a sword. Single weapon, two-handed, or two-weapon will all work.

First, let's get some of the keystones of the build out in the open.

The Mantra:

This build is fairly flexible in general, but it will require you to use swords and the Purple Dragon Knight race.

The PDK race is essential for this sole enhancement:

- Cormyrean Knight Training: You now use Charisma or Strength, whichever is higher, for attack and damage with shortswords, longswords, bastard swords, and greatswords. In addition, as long as your Charisma remains higher than your Strength and you are wielding one of the above weapons, you receive a bonus to the DCs of your Tactical Feats equal to 1/3 your Charisma modifier.

That's right, this is a charisma based build. Why? Let's look at the three core abilities the Icebreaker focuses on:

- The Frozen Fury: Make a melee attack with +(1/2/3)[W] damage. Affected enemies must make a Fortitude save (10 + Charisma modifier + 1/2 Bard Level + Stunning modifiers) or become frozen solid for number of seconds equal to half of your Bard levels. Cooldown: (12/9/6) seconds. Bosses cannot be frozen.

- Northwind: On vorpal hit, your enemy is briefly frozen. No save. This effect triggers at most once every (30/24/18) seconds. Bosses cannot be frozen.

- Spinning Ice: Attack all enemies around you for +(2/3/4)[W] damage. Each affected enemy is frozen solid if they fail a Fortitude save (14 + Charisma modifier + 1/2 Bard Level + Stunning modifiers) for a number of seconds equal to your half your Bard level. Bosses cannot be frozen. Increased ranks increases how much Bard levels contribute. Activation cost: 6/4/2 SP. Cooldown 45/35/25 seconds.

Now, let's do some math and figure out what your end game DC's will be, with the 12 Bard/6 Fighter/2 Rogue variant, assuming a 52 charisma.

Frozen Fury: 10 (base) + 6 (half bard level) + 21 (charisma modifier) + 7 (Cormyrian Knight Training) + 10 (Stunning Item) + 5 (Exceptional Stunning) + 3 (Fighter Tactics) + 2 (Epic Destiny Feat, Tactics) + 6 (Legendary Dreadnaught Tactics) = 70.

Spinning Ice: Same as above, but a 14 base, so 74 total.

This also doesn't include any of the fighter past life feats, ship buffs, fortitude save debuffs you might have, or anything else along those lines. Meaning, you could get the DC of Frozen Fury up into the high 70's and Spinning Ice into the 80's fairly easily with those feats. Even at the stats above, though, you're going to proc your freezing pretty often, enough that you'll be surprised when you miss.

For the 16 Bard/2 Fighter/2 Rogue build, add another 2 to the DC, and another 2 seconds to the stun duration.

Now, remember that the above only works if you're using short swords, long swords, bastard swords, or great swords. I personally think of all the fighting styles, short swords are the way to go because it allows you to Swashbuckle and that good short swords (like Elemental Fury) are fairly easy to find. I also enjoy the 6 levels of fighter because you can generally cram in Stalwart Defender into the mix as well, giving you a ton of HP and some buffs to your saves.

The good news of this build is you only need to focus on Charisma, really, because your attack bonus and damage will also come from this tree.

Stats:

Max Charisma. That's really all that's important. The rest of the stats you can play with to your preference, though remember the dex and strength requirements for the feats if you go with Two Weapon Fighting and Two Handed Fighting respectively. However, if you have +5 tomes in Str, Con and Cha, consider going 16 Str, 16 Con and 18 Cha so you can get Overwhelming Critical and Epic Toughness (you'll have to dump 2 level-up points into Str), though.

Definitely try to get up to at least a 52 Charisma, since that gives you an extra +1 DC from Cormyrian Knight Training going from a 20 modifier to a 21.

Feats (Single Weapon Fighting Version):
    Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Critical (Piercing or Slashing depending on your weapon choice), Toughness, Quicken, Single Weapon Fighting, Greater Single Weapon Fighting, Improved Single Weapon Fighting, Force of Personality, Completionist, Shield Mastery, Improved Shield Mastery, Overwhelming Critical, Epic Toughness.

If you don't have access to any of those, try subbing them out for things like Extend Spell, Mental Toughness, or whatever else floats your boat.

For the TWF and THF versions (with 2 fighter levels), just drop the shield mastery feats and sub in the appropriate TWF or THF feats where the Single Weapon Feats are.

Enhancements:

Pretty straightforward in that for the Warchanter tree, max out all your ice skills. Warchanters also get some great tier 5 abilities that give you 6% extra damage, x1 crits on 19-20 and of course the Spinning Ice attack. The 6% doublestrike enhancement in tier 4 is also pretty nice.

After that, make sure you pick up Cormyrean Knight Training in the PDK tree and that's about it as far as the core of the build goes. The rest you can basically pick at your leisure.

Twists:
    I generally run this build with the Divine Crusader ED, twisting in Legendary Shield Mastery, Legendary Tactics, and Sense Weakness.

Skills

Focus on Perform first. Remember, you're a charisma based bard, your Fascinate skill is going to be amazing. After that, go for UMD and then Search and Disable Device if you can afford it, then whatever you feel like after that.

Gear:

I'm not going to go into a huge list of gear (mostly because I rarely stay at endgame, thus don't have much level 28 gear), but I will note some problems in this build in that having a +10 stunning item is almost essential and finding one is a bit of a challenge. A Seal of House Dun'Robar is probably the best option, but it's also the most difficult.

A cheaper and easier option is getting a Hide of the Goristro. Since you can wear light armor in this build, it fits in pretty nicely.

After that, if you can't get either of those, try getting a weapon with Stunning on it. If you can't get either of the above and getting it on a weapon is your only alternative, try going with a TWF variant so you can slot the stunning sword on your off hand (since it isn't likely to be very good).

+5 stunning items are fairly common, so just put one in to your choosing, though putting a +6 Adamantine Cloak of the Bear on is great if you can get it.

After that, max out your Charisma, and that's basically all you need for the core components.

So, this is my first build post on these forums and I'm sure I'm missing out on some things and people likely have some questions. So, let me know what they are and I'll try to cover them!
    Last edited by Tentaki; 08-13-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Community Member

Reserved

I thought the Single Weapon Fighting feats didn't work with the shield feats, since you can't have a shield when using SWF..
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    I thought the Single Weapon Fighting feats didn't work with the shield feats, since you can't have a shield when using SWF..
    You can use a buckler with SWF feats if you take the Swashbuckler style enhancement Skirmisher, in tier 3, but it only works if you're using finesse-able weapons.
    Last edited by Tentaki; 08-13-2014 at 12:42 AM.

Oh Damn. I've been playing similiar build for 2 weeks now. Works so nicely I decided to put it in the forums, and Bang! someone had already done it. My variant is 2handed Greatsword using PDK. Named the build Beowulf( blood of vikings run through my vains!). Anyway love the build overall.

this is pretty badass.

however, SWB gives Cha, Int, or Dex to damage while SWF'ing so you dont need to be PDK if you SWF/SWB.

Drow would be good for this build I think too, for SS bonus damage and racial Cha. And Venomed blades

Also if you have Epic completionist and enough fate points, I would twist Energy Burst.

Cleave/Freeze -> EBurst

Repeat.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    this is pretty badass.

however, SWB gives Cha, Int, or Dex to damage while SWF'ing so you dont need to be PDK if you SWF/SWB.
    The point of PDK is the +1/3 Cha mod to Tactics DCs when Cha is higher than Str, increasing the DCs for ice attacks. With 52 Cha, that's 7 to DCs for a mere 2 AP that also makes Cha your damage and attack stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentaki View Post

Stats:

However, if you have +5 tomes in Str, Con and Cha, consider going 16 Str, 16 Con and 18 Cha so you can get Overwhelming Critical and Epic Toughness (you'll have to dump 2 level-up points into Str), though.

So, this is my first build post on these forums and I'm sure I'm missing out on some things and people likely have some questions. So, let me know what they are and I'll try to cover them!
    With expected changes to Overwhelming Critical in the upcoming game update, ie, no longer having any prerequiste, fyi.

I know Swashbuckler needs to be nerfed a bit (hopefully not too much), but damn, Warchanter DC's require so much stuff that Swashbuckler DC's simply don't.

And this is AFTER they've been buffed, too.

Also, allow me to admit that I don't know just how good the DC's you listed are.

( I don't have Iconics yet D: )
    The guy who likes to experience every class. Except Fighter >:[ I don't like you Fighter.
    Hey Devs! Let's give Warpriests and Eldritch Knights some loving, kay? :<

Just wondering why not use a +1 heart and get rid of the warrior level go full 20 bard? Put 41 points in SB without taking a tier 5 ability so get capstone with evasion. Then put 3 points in PDK for the chr to damage and tactical mod. Put the last 36 in warchanter taking spinning ice, howl of the north, and all 3 levels of chant of power in tier 5 abilities. This way you max out your freeze dc that you can never fail on either. Also you end up with 56-58 chr, 32 max dodge cap, and inspire excellance song. Only thing you end up loosing is the rogue abilities and little prr if you went 6 warrior levels.
    Soulsavour 28 cleric completionist/epic completionist, Soundofthe Melodymaster 20 lock completionist/triple epic completionist (working on triple normal completionist), Holypoo 28 pally epic completionist, Edgeofshadows 28 rogue

Community Member

Cool A few questions

First off, let me introduce you to a screenshot that basically sums up this build in a nutshell:

Welcome to the Icebreaker.

The idea of this build is to freeze as many enemies as possible, then hammer down on them before they can thaw themselves. This build works surprisingly similar to a monk, except better as you get a single target freeze as often as a stunning fist, but also a no-save freeze on vorpal hits every so often, and an AoE freeze that can basically be used every fight or every other fight which can be very effective (see above). Freezing is also amazing because it works on basically everything except red names, shadows, and ghosts.

This build can work with any variant of fighting except unarmed. Mostly because you're a bard, but even more mostly because you need to use a sword. Single weapon, two-handed, or two-weapon will all work.

First, let's get some of the keystones of the build out in the open.

The Mantra:

This build is fairly flexible in general, but it will require you to use swords and the Purple Dragon Knight race.

The PDK race is essential for this sole enhancement:

- Cormyrean Knight Training: You now use Charisma or Strength, whichever is higher, for attack and damage with shortswords, longswords, bastard swords, and greatswords. In addition, as long as your Charisma remains higher than your Strength and you are wielding one of the above weapons, you receive a bonus to the DCs of your Tactical Feats equal to 1/3 your Charisma modifier.

That's right, this is a charisma based build. Why? Let's look at the three core abilities the Icebreaker focuses on:

- The Frozen Fury: Make a melee attack with +(1/2/3)[W] damage. Affected enemies must make a Fortitude save (10 + Charisma modifier + 1/2 Bard Level + Stunning modifiers) or become frozen solid for number of seconds equal to half of your Bard levels. Cooldown: (12/9/6) seconds. Bosses cannot be frozen.

- Northwind: On vorpal hit, your enemy is briefly frozen. No save. This effect triggers at most once every (30/24/18) seconds. Bosses cannot be frozen.

- Spinning Ice: Attack all enemies around you for +(2/3/4)[W] damage. Each affected enemy is frozen solid if they fail a Fortitude save (14 + Charisma modifier + 1/2 Bard Level + Stunning modifiers) for a number of seconds equal to your half your Bard level. Bosses cannot be frozen. Increased ranks increases how much Bard levels contribute. Activation cost: 6/4/2 SP. Cooldown 45/35/25 seconds.

Now, let's do some math and figure out what your end game DC's will be, with the 12 Bard/6 Fighter/2 Rogue variant, assuming a 52 charisma.

Frozen Fury: 10 (base) + 6 (half bard level) + 21 (charisma modifier) + 7 (Cormyrian Knight Training) + 10 (Stunning Item) + 5 (Exceptional Stunning) + 3 (Fighter Tactics) + 2 (Epic Destiny Feat, Tactics) + 6 (Legendary Dreadnaught Tactics) = 70.

Spinning Ice: Same as above, but a 14 base, so 74 total.

This also doesn't include any of the fighter past life feats, ship buffs, fortitude save debuffs you might have, or anything else along those lines. Meaning, you could get the DC of Frozen Fury up into the high 70's and Spinning Ice into the 80's fairly easily with those feats. Even at the stats above, though, you're going to proc your freezing pretty often, enough that you'll be surprised when you miss.

For the 16 Bard/2 Fighter/2 Rogue build, add another 2 to the DC, and another 2 seconds to the stun duration.

Now, remember that the above only works if you're using short swords, long swords, bastard swords, or great swords. I personally think of all the fighting styles, short swords are the way to go because it allows you to Swashbuckle and that good short swords (like Elemental Fury) are fairly easy to find. I also enjoy the 6 levels of fighter because you can generally cram in Stalwart Defender into the mix as well, giving you a ton of HP and some buffs to your saves.

The good news of this build is you only need to focus on Charisma, really, because your attack bonus and damage will also come from this tree.

Stats:

Max Charisma. That's really all that's important. The rest of the stats you can play with to your preference, though remember the dex and strength requirements for the feats if you go with Two Weapon Fighting and Two Handed Fighting respectively. However, if you have +5 tomes in Str, Con and Cha, consider going 16 Str, 16 Con and 18 Cha so you can get Overwhelming Critical and Epic Toughness (you'll have to dump 2 level-up points into Str), though.

Definitely try to get up to at least a 52 Charisma, since that gives you an extra +1 DC from Cormyrian Knight Training going from a 20 modifier to a 21.

Feats (Single Weapon Fighting Version):
    Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Critical (Piercing or Slashing depending on your weapon choice), Toughness, Quicken, Single Weapon Fighting, Greater Single Weapon Fighting, Improved Single Weapon Fighting, Force of Personality, Completionist, Shield Mastery, Improved Shield Mastery, Overwhelming Critical, Epic Toughness.

If you don't have access to any of those, try subbing them out for things like Extend Spell, Mental Toughness, or whatever else floats your boat.

For the TWF and THF versions (with 2 fighter levels), just drop the shield mastery feats and sub in the appropriate TWF or THF feats where the Single Weapon Feats are.

Enhancements:

Pretty straightforward in that for the Warchanter tree, max out all your ice skills. Warchanters also get some great tier 5 abilities that give you 6% extra damage, x1 crits on 19-20 and of course the Spinning Ice attack. The 6% doublestrike enhancement in tier 4 is also pretty nice.

After that, make sure you pick up Cormyrean Knight Training in the PDK tree and that's about it as far as the core of the build goes. The rest you can basically pick at your leisure.

Twists:
    I generally run this build with the Divine Crusader ED, twisting in Legendary Shield Mastery, Legendary Tactics, and Sense Weakness.

Skills

Focus on Perform first. Remember, you're a charisma based bard, your Fascinate skill is going to be amazing. After that, go for UMD and then Search and Disable Device if you can afford it, then whatever you feel like after that.

Gear:

I'm not going to go into a huge list of gear (mostly because I rarely stay at endgame, thus don't have much level 28 gear), but I will note some problems in this build in that having a +10 stunning item is almost essential and finding one is a bit of a challenge. A Seal of House Dun'Robar is probably the best option, but it's also the most difficult.

A cheaper and easier option is getting a Hide of the Goristro. Since you can wear light armor in this build, it fits in pretty nicely.

After that, if you can't get either of those, try getting a weapon with Stunning on it. If you can't get either of the above and getting it on a weapon is your only alternative, try going with a TWF variant so you can slot the stunning sword on your off hand (since it isn't likely to be very good).

+5 stunning items are fairly common, so just put one in to your choosing, though putting a +6 Adamantine Cloak of the Bear on is great if you can get it.

After that, max out your Charisma, and that's basically all you need for the core components.

Can you be a little bit more in depth with you build by telling me, 1st at what lvls did you take Bard/Fighter/Rog, 2nd just a heads up stunning items aren't that common at any +1 to +10 and 3rd and you show what your enhancement trees look like plz id like to try this build.

Community Member Angelfeathers86's Avatar

Awesome build, but I will say this though, I was having trouble with Cromyrean knight's training applying to my ice attacks but I figured out the work around to it. You have to equip your off hand weapon first, then the shortsword.

By the way:
    After U23 Bard 15 / 3 Fighter / 2 Rogue will be a very good option as well. You can get Inspire Excellence and still get the stance with +20% HP.

I will go swash though ... PDK is way to ugly for my female bard and I can't find enough AP to get similar results from Harper.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Has anyone tested this or similar builds with Vanguard yet? What I'm wondering is:
    • Does Stunning Shield DC bonus apply to Frozen Fury & Spinning Ice?
    • Does Frozen Fury & Stunning Ice cause Follow Up to proc?

Also, does Know the Angles (Harper) stack with CKT?
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Community Member

Default Superman

Unbongwah you are the best. These are the questions I am trying to figure out. I feel better knowing you are after this info and await eagerly anything u figure out.

Thanks for posting the build, I did a bard 15 / fighter 3 / rogue 2 on a second lifer alt I had (first life was bard) - it worked very well, strong build, I cannot solo ee but in an ee group, I can stand out and it is the built, not the player (unfortunately). At 28 on ee with my ring of stunning +10 I almost never fail to freeze which is awesome. My gear is not that great but compared to a pure 20 warchanter my dc is higher so pdk does add a lot.

Just wanted to say hi and thanks
    Since I did not know who I was, they made me take a test so now I know.
    I lead Blue then Green and Red. No Yellow. That means, I like to figure things out first, I like to find a way to please everybody but do not waste my time. And no, I do not like people... Thus I play solo and I have gimped gear....

Community Member

I played almost same build in several variants a while.

And I disagree in several points:
    1) I think that 15 bard / 4 fighter / 1 wiz is better option - first of all you get extra feat, then you can get extra cleave on separate cooldown for 1 AP.
    Yes, you will lose evasion, but now with PRR/MRR it is not that great.
    It is kinda good to freeze crowd and then make 3 cleaves in a row and than makes few swings and make 2 cleaves again.
    2) Destiny. Yes, crusader is good choice, but for me it is toooo slow.
    My choice - Dreadnought becouse of that ability:
    Combat Brute: Passive Bonus: You gain +1[W] damage with melee weapons and deal +50% damage to helpless opponents while any Action Boost is active.
    I got all action boost from LD and all extra action boosts. So you can get 8(from LD)-11(extra boost from Kensai, but they pretty expensive)-12(ship buff)-13(with Alchemist's Pendant, propably, dont tested that) of each boost (Human Damage, LD Haste 3, LD Damage 1-3, LD attack 1, Sprint boost).
    My favorite combination is Human Damage+LD Haste (which can be activate in same time) then make spinning ice and start to do cleaves.
    You can activate one boost right after other.
    3) In terms that you get a lot of extra damage using action boosts I get 3 lvl of action surge charisma (+3 cha while action boost active for more DC)
    4) Feats to think:
    Precision - Offensive Combat Stance: While using Precision mode, you gain +5% to hit and reduce the target's fortification against your attacks by 25%. (agains undeads, elementals and bosses).
    Inspire Excellence - Inspire Excellence is a song granting +2 competence bonus to all stats for you and your allies.
    Improved shield bush - Enables the character to retain the shield bonus to its Armor Class when using Shield Bash, and grants a 20% chance to make a secondary Shield Bash while attacking with a melee weapon. (with 6 fighter can get 40% proc). Only problem with that build that you actually dont get a lot of STR for shield attack and damage (but still it brings some extra damage and Sense Weackness works on it too).
    If someone is interested I can post end game item build.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Has anyone tested this or similar builds with Vanguard yet? What I'm wondering is:
    • Does Stunning Shield DC bonus apply to Frozen Fury & Spinning Ice?
    • Does Frozen Fury & Stunning Ice cause Follow Up to proc?

Also, does Know the Angles (Harper) stack with CKT?
    I tried too. Not great, but it is something.
    Stunning Shield DC applies bonus to freezing and stack with kensai.
    Doubt about follow up.
    Know the Angles stacks with CKT.
    Last edited by user21; 01-10-2015 at 02:01 PM.

I have been playing this build for awhile, alternating between 18/2 bard/rogue and 14bard/4fighter/2rogue. I personally think 4 fighter is better because of the HP bonus, prr, and enough feats to get cleave/GC without giving up SM/ISM.

I am considering dropping the rogue levels (which pains me) and going 2fvs so I can switch to Strength based + divine might + 6str from fighter stance. I might just end up rolling another one since I wouldn't need PDK for CKT anymore and I could get drow racial bonuses then + SR. Overall this build is a lot of fun, it does tail off a bit later on compared to other builds though. It's far and away the most fun character to level I have played since Batman when the level cap was still 10. I would go t5 swash to level, at least till epics. Coup de grace + fascinate with max cha is so ridiculously overpowered early on it's unfair. It works well with freeze on crit/single target freeze as well.
    Mena Illystral
    Thelanis

You lost me at PDK

sorry just a preference ..... I've stuck with elves since launch.

The build however sounds awesome .... Might have to try it as an elf. I don't care about solo-ability as I've got great guildies as support ( by that I mean ... Lots of space in their backpacks for my soul stone )

Community Member

How useful in Cleave in these types of builds? Alternative is FOP/Precision.

I tend to think the Precision and maybe Grim Precision are going to be useful against undead/etc.

Note: Extend is a Quality of Life feat for me.

Varzil with Precision/FOP
    15/3/2 Bard/Fighter/Rogue
    True Neutral Purple Dragon Knight

Level Order

1. Fighter . . . . 6. Bard. . . . . .11. Bard. . . . . .16. Bard
    2. Rogue . . . . . 7. Bard. . . . . .12. Fighter. . . . 17. Bard
    3. Bard . . . . . .8. Bard . . . . . 13. Bard . . . . . 18. Fighter
    4. Bard . . . . . .9. Bard . . . . . 14. Bard . . . . . 19. Bard
    5. Bard . . . . . 10. Bard . . . . . 15. Rogue . . . . .20. Bard

Stats
    . . . . . . . .36pt . . Tome . . Level Up
    . . . . . . . .---- . . ---- . . --------
    Strength. . . . 10. . . .+6. . . .4: CHA
    Dexterity . . . 14. . . .+6. . . .8: CHA
    Constitution. . 14. . . .+6. . . 12: CHA
    Intelligence. . 14. . . .+6. . . 16: CHA
    Wisdom. . . . . .8. . . .+6. . . 20: CHA
    Charisma. . . . 18. . . .+6. . . 24: CHA
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .28: CHA

Skills
    . . . . . F .R. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. F .B .B .R. B. B. F .B .B
    . . . . . 1 .2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    . . . . .------------------------------------------------------------
    Perform . 2 . . 4. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. . .2 .1 . . 2. 1. . .1 .2 .23
    Disable . . .5. ½. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12. ½. 1. 2 .1 .1 .23
    Search. . 1 .1. . . . . .½ .1½ 2½ 1½ 3. 2. 1. 1. 1. ½. 1 .1½ 1. 23
    Haggle. . . . . . .5 .2 .1 .1 .1 .1 .1 .1 . . 2. 2. . .2 .1 . . 1. 2. 23
    UMD . . . 2 . . 1. 1. 2. 3. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1 .1 .1 . . 2. 1. . .1 .2 .23
    Heal. . . 1 . . 1. . .1 . . 1. . .1 . . 1. . .1 . . . . . ½. 1. . .11
    Spot. . . 1 .1. ½. ½. ½. ½. ½. 1. 1. ½. ½. ½ .½ .1 . . 1. . . . ½. . .11
    Balance . 2 . . . .1 .1 .2 .1 . . . . . . . . . .1 . . . . . . . . 1. .9
    Open Lo . . .4. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4
    Tumble. . 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1
    . . . . .20 11 .9 .9 .9 .9 10 10 10 10 10. 6 10 10 13 11 11 .7 11 11

Feats

.1. . . . : Single Weapon Fighting
    .1 PDK. . : Precision
    .1 Fighter: Shield Mastery
    .3. . . . : Extend Spell
    .6. . . . : Empower Healing Spell
    .9. . . . : Improved Single Weapon Fighting
    12. . . . : Improved Shield Mastery
    12 Fighter: Improved Critical: Piercing
    15. . . . : Greater Single Weapon Fighting
    18. . . . : Quicken Spell
    21 Epic . : Overwhelming Critical
    24 Epic . : Force of Personality
    26 Destiny: Perfect Single Weapon Fighting
    27 Epic . : Inspire Excellence
    28 Destiny: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Or

Varzil with PA/Cleave
    15/3/2 Bard/Fighter/Rogue
    True Neutral Purple Dragon Knight

Level Order

1. Fighter . . . . 6. Bard. . . . . .11. Bard. . . . . .16. Bard
    2. Rogue . . . . . 7. Bard. . . . . .12. Fighter. . . . 17. Bard
    3. Bard . . . . . .8. Bard . . . . . 13. Bard . . . . . 18. Fighter
    4. Bard . . . . . .9. Bard . . . . . 14. Bard . . . . . 19. Bard
    5. Bard . . . . . 10. Bard . . . . . 15. Rogue . . . . .20. Bard

Stats
    . . . . . . . .34pt. . .36pt . . Tome . . Level Up
    . . . . . . . .----. . .---- . . ---- . . --------
    Strength. . . . 13 . . . 13. . . .+6. . . .4: CHA
    Dexterity . . . 11 . . . 13. . . .+6. . . .8: CHA
    Constitution. . 14 . . . 14. . . .+6. . . 12: CHA
    Intelligence. . 12 . . . 12. . . .+6. . . 16: CHA
    Wisdom. . . . . .8 . . . .8. . . .+6. . . 20: CHA
    Charisma. . . . 18 . . . 18. . . .+6. . . 24: CHA
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 28: CHA

Skills
    . . . . . F .R. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. F .B .B .R. B. B. F .B .B
    . . . . . 1 .2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    Perform . 2 . . 4. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. . .2 .1 . . 2. 1. . .1 .2 .23
    Disable . . .5. ½. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12. ½. 1. 2 .1 .1 .23
    Haggle. . . . . . .5 .2 .1 .1 .1 .1 .1 .1 . . 2. 2. . .2 .1 . . 1. 2. 23
    UMD . . . 2 . . 1. 1. 2. 3. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1. 1 .1 .1 . . 2. 1. . .1 .2 .23
    Search. . . .1. . . . . .½ .1½ 2½ 1½ 3. 2. 1. 2. . .1½ ½. 1 .1½ 1. 22
    Heal. . . 1 . . 1. . .1 . . 1. . .1 . . 1. . .1 . . . . . 2. . .1 . . 10
    Balance . 2 . . . .1 .1 .2 .1 . . . . . . . . . .1 . . . . . . . . . . 8
    Open Lo . . .4. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4
    Spot. . . . . . . . . . . . . .½ .½ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1
    Tumble. . 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1
    . . . . .16 10 .8 .8 .8 .8 .9 .9 .9 .9 .9 .5. 9. 9 12 10 10. 6 10 10

Feats

.1. . . . : Single Weapon Fighting
    .1 PDK. . : Power Attack
    .1 Fighter: Shield Mastery
    .3. . . . : Cleave
    .6. . . . : Empower Healing Spell
    .9. . . . : Improved Single Weapon Fighting
    12. . . . : Improved Shield Mastery
    12 Fighter: Improved Critical: Piercing
    15. . . . : Greater Single Weapon Fighting
    18. . . . : Quicken Spell
    21 Epic . : Overwhelming Critical
    24 Epic . : Extend Spell
    26 Destiny: Perfect Single Weapon Fighting
    27 Epic . : Inspire Excellence
    28 Destiny: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Shared between the two builds.

Spells

1. Cure Light Wounds, Focusing Chant, Detect Secret Doors, <Any>
    2. Blur, Cure Moderate Wounds, Invisibility, Rage
    3. Cure Serious Wounds, Displacement, Good Hope, Haste
    4. Cure Critical Wounds, Dimension Door, Freedom of Movement, Otto's Sphere of Dancing
    5. Greater Heroism, Mass Cure Light Wounds, Mind Fog

Enhancements (80 AP)

Warchanter (40 AP)
    • Skaldic: Constitution, Weapon Training, Song of Heroism, Fighting Spirit
      1. Inspired Bravery I, Rough and Ready III
      2. Iced Edges III, Sprint Boost I
      3. Ironskin Chant III, High Spirits I, Frozen Fury III, Charisma
      4. Reckless Chant III, Northwind III, Charisma
      5. Chant of Power III, Howl of the North, Spinning Ice III

Swashbuckler (11 AP)
    • Confidence, Swashbuckling
      1. On Your Toes III, Tavern Shanties I
      2. Deflect Arrows, Fast Movement
      3. Skirmisher

Stalwart Defender (13 AP)
    • Toughness, Stalwart Defense
      1. Durable Defense III, Stalwart Defensive Mastery II
      2. Resilient Defense III
      3. Tenacious Defense III

Harper Agent (9 AP)
    • Agent of Good I
      1. Harper Enchantment, Awareness II
      2. Versatile Adept I, Know the Angles III

Purple Dragon Knight (7 AP)
    • Damage Boost, Charisma
      1. Cormyrean Knight Training, Improved Recovery

Destiny (24 AP) - Errors

Divine Crusader
    1. Bane of Undeath, Endless Turning III, Charisma
    2. Consecration III, Charisma
    3. Sacred Ground, Charisma
    4. Crusade, Charisma
    5. Heavenly Presence, Celestial Champion

Twists of Fate (22 fate points)
    1. Sense Weakness (Tier 4 Fury)
    2. Legendary Shield Mastery (Tier 2 Sentinel)
    3. Legendary Tactics (Tier 1 Dreadnought)
    4. Rejuvenation Cocoon (Tier 1 Primal)
    Last edited by emptysands; 11-04-2015 at 09:35 PM.
    Varz
    Wanderlust

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast