This build is inspired in the old Warpriest Crusader: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ader-Warpriest
For everyone who enjoyed it ot made a variation of it, here's what i came up in u22 with the introduction of swashbuckler opness and the fix to magic backslash w/ FoL.
Playstile remains the same, melee single target dps with AOE fire/light.
I'll present it in the same format as the old one.
Pros/cons compared to the old one:
- Better melee dps: 15-20 x4 crit with light picks with single handed fighting and swashbuckler bonuses, doublestrikes.
- 12 seconds no fail (almost) single target instakill
- Better CC thanks to fascinate.
- Ofensive casting aspect remains the same: Energy burst, consecration + castigation, Celestial bombardement, Hellball, Archon
- Better melee defenses: +800 hp, 24 dodge, +80 PRR, 10% Ghostly, 50% displacement (clickies)
- Worse saves: partially fixed with twists gained (ill post them when i cap)
Human, True neutral 12 fvs / 6 Bard /2 Rogue
CHA 18 + lvl ups
Feats (in no particular order) 8 Human +3 epics +2 ED feats
Single handed fighting x3
Improved crit piercing
Imp shield mastery*
Hellball (ed feat at 28)
Epic twf (ed feat at 26)
Sovereing host favored weapon line
* Switch to empower and overwhelming critical feat if they get nerfed/fixed
Skills: In order of importance: Spellcraft, Perform, UMD, heal, balance, concentration.
-Human: damage boost, +1 charisma +10% healing amp, 5 AP's
-AOV: All the cores till archon, scourge, just reward, +3 saves, smiting line, +2 charisma, intense faith (28~ APs)
- Swashbuckler: all the possible cores, skirmisher, +2 cha, low blow, all the tier 5's. (42~ APs)
- Warpriest: divine might 4 AP's
Epic Destiny: Divine Crusader
t1 Bane of Undeath (or +1 cha), Interrogation, Purge the wicked
t2: Consecration, Flames of purity
t3: Empyrean Magic, Sacred Ground
t4. No Regret, Crusade,
t5 Celestial Champion, Castigation
t6 Celestial Bombardement
* Pick heavenly presence on ee wgu.
Energy burst (fire), haste boost if fire inmune mobs
Legendary shield mastery
Dragonhide / Unearthy reactions/Brace for impact (pick 2 of them depending on quest)
Mostly the same as the old one
Mainhand: Wyrm Light pick: Touch of flames, Dragons edge, Mortal fear
Buckler: Kobold Admiral's Tiller
Head: Dragon masque + Yellow + Colorless
Goggles: Sages spectacles + colorless
Body: Shadow dragon armor + Blue + green
Ring: Guardians Ring + yellow
RIng: Lantern Ring + colorless + green
Bracers: 20% healing amp of superior parrying
Gloves: Iron mittis
Belt: battleragers + green
Boots: +x stat, + seeking + slot
Trinket: Litany of the death
Cloak: Cloak of the wolf?
Work in progress!