Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Theolin View Post
    So someone spent about 4 times their price in AS to buy them off the ASAH? If only I could say what I want to say about that.
    For someone who ground those shards out selling ingots, gear, scales, etc. and didn't pay any money in, why not? That would be a good deal for them.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    lol I leave the game for a year and what's one of the first things I see, you still on a P2W rant.

BTW, you could sell Otto's on the AS AH since they came out. Apparently your fears of p2w destroying the game haven't happened since both you and the game are still here...
    You mean ~50% attrition hasn't really happened?

Welcome back btw.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    For someone who ground those shards out selling ingots, gear, scales, etc. and didn't pay any money in, why not? That would be a good deal for them.
    Yep and to the extent people buy items and sell for AS because it's more cost-effective than buying AS directly - the market will adjust itself over time as AS become more scarce. In this situation AS goes out of the system but none come back in which would eventually create a scarcity.

Fortunately very few figured that out before the guild ships went on sale which resulted in triple shards+ for the turbine points.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12