Community Member

Default [Argonnessen (Army of Darkness)] New Guild recruiting!!

Brand new, Level 5 Guild now recruiting on the Argonnessen server. We are very small right now, looking to grow into a manageable size. Looking for people who want to adventure together and have fun.
    We use Mumble as our Voice server.
    There are bigger guilds, but you can tend to get lost, with so many people. Why not start out in a new guild, at ground level? With XP bonus's for small guilds, won't take long to build up the Guild level.
    PM me in here with your character name, or respond in the thread, or mail me ingame Hydropo Brawler.
    Thanks, and hope to have you aboard.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dwestcott View Post
    Brand new, Level 5 Guild now recruiting on the Argonnessen server. We are very small right now, looking to grow into a manageable size. Looking for people who want to adventure together and have fun.
    There are bigger guilds, but you can tend to get lost, with so many people. Why not start out in a new guild, at ground level? With XP bonus's for small guilds, won't take long to build up the Guild level.
    PM me in here with your character name, or respond in the thread, or mail me ingame Hydropo Brawler.
    So who do i need to contact in game ?nm i see now
    well it cant find that name so here is mine Copers Topps
    Last edited by Mortono; 08-07-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mortono View Post
    So who do i need to contact in game ?nm i see now
    well it cant find that name so here is mine Copers Topps
    I probably wasn't online. NP, I'll send you an invite in a few, when I hit a mail box

Community Member

Default would like to join ur guild. horrgod lvl 5 druid.

Quote Originally Posted by dwestcott View Post
    hi lookin for a guild that plays together

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ghaire73 View Post
    hi lookin for a guild that plays together
    Hey! That is certainly my goal. Recruitment is going pretty slowly, but the main goal of this guild, is to have people to play with. What's your ingame name? I'll send you an invite to the guild