Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Looking at the list of stuff they've made before, even if I had a reason to apply for this, I probably wouldn't.

http://www.back2back.tv/programmes/
    CBA to fix my forum title, RIP my old greenis.

Well, I would have to say it was not a mmo that I met my fiancée, we met while playing, cough, cough, mafia wars on Facebook. She was just one of my 5,000 friends I had on an account that was at level cap. She asked a few questions and we been video chatting ever since.

We applied for the k1 visa last November and just last month we were approved and she received her visa. We plan just to have a court wedding this year, as we only have 90 days for the visa and will be having a ceremony next year sometime. It's going to be fun for her the first few days here, lol as she will have flown on 3 different flights in 28 hours to get Chicago and then she will have one day to relax and then we get go on a 3 day road trip to Washington state to meet family.
    Member of Mythical

I've met with 3 MMO friends over the course of my gaming

2 from Ultima Online in the long long ago

1 from DDO 2 years ago now

2015 DDO Players Council InsanityIsYourFriend's Avatar

I met my guild leader and a few other friends for my guild leader's wedding. It was a fun event and the first time I went anywhere far alone. Guess it could have been called my road trip but my friend that I wanted to come with didn't come. Was a terrific experience and if you are that 16 year old wondering if you should go see that friend you talk to a lot grab a friend, set a date, and go!
    I am Falontani, Zeblazing, Zeholysoul, Zeshadowfist, Zesoulhuntah, Zedrunk, Singingblade, and many alts
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    Thanks for the report and Whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    This is talked about a ton, and nothing is concrete at this point. Enter bugs with examples. Tons and tons of bugs. Make Gazebo cry.

Just an FYI, the current trend in reality television is to copy a current popular reality tv show, but make everyone naked. If you sign up for this MMO reality show - read the contract carefully!

Community Member DogstarPhotography's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The film aims to challenge some of the preconceptions held about virtual gaming, portraying the MMO community in a positive light.
    It seems to me that it's the production company that has the preconceptions about MMO players. Personally I'd avoid them like the plague and I'd advise anyone else to do the same. A long time ago I had a friend who was filmed as part of a documentary and they made him look like an idiot. They also take the approach that because it's for television that everyone should bend over backwards to please them. Oh, and they never ever pay anyone for anything. Expenses? Don't make me laugh! Companies like these exploit people for their own profit and don't give a damn about the outcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12