Default Thunderforged pet collars

If I make a tier 2 pair of handwraps into a collar for my pet, will I be able to update them to tier 3 later on as a collar?

Default I think so.

You should be able to... I was able to place my Junk's collar (I know that doesn't sound right) in the vendor window, so Thunderforged should work the same way/

Officer in The Army of Darkness ... Archi Medes * BALLADEER BLACKCLOUD * Camerlengo * Doctrine * Pythagoras * Techmech * Thoden Blackcloud

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    If I make a tier 2 pair of handwraps into a collar for my pet, will I be able to update them to tier 3 later on as a collar?
    1st upgrade to btc and then convert to collar... just in case u thought the other way xD

there's no collar upgrade option in the forge so it must be handwraps maxed and then converted
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...