Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by CSM_River View Post
    Unfortunately, Lauf, providing that response when we take action would indicate what was done to someone else's account; the assumption being that they were warned or suspended. I will make sure that we are letting folks know that the report was received, but there will be no detail on actions taken against an account (with anyone other than the owner).
    Fair enough.

And thank you for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by streep101 View Post
    lol, good luck with that.
    While it gets boring after the 5th or so run in a row, it is possible. I know from personal experience this weekend of helping a guildie do it. Remember when doing hard you get 1 and elite 2 guaranteed, not just a chance like on normal. And when doing with other people who don't need, those 30 can be achieved really fast. Personally, it's the equipment drop rate that I have issues with, since I have only seen maybe 5 or so in 60+ runs from the chests.

Community Member

I respect developers for doing something like this. We should all appreciate it ..
    Now, I have a quick question.. as we all know this already, good gaming, positive environment comes from the good experience. Are turbine truly willing to do this? get our responses and build this game/community stronger?... Turbine is a hand, and we are the voice of this game... I mean, I would like to get straight to my point. I have connections in game industry, every company has their own team.. Team A, B, C and so on... each team is responsible for specific subject, and by communicating with team A and B, they get their work done. Why is it that we have so much issues in the game, including bugs that drive some people crazy. I think we should have more devs communicate with us like in this thread. People truly appreciate it and I feel like.. I'm not actually left behind and because of that, I spend money and keep supporting DDO to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CSM_River View Post
    The best I can do is to take your concerns and feedback to the appropriate devs.
    I'm confused ... does that mean no one is monitoring the ASAH and taking appropriate action when rare items are put up for sale in stacks of hundreds? Or when 5 rare lvl 28 augments all have the same price and auction expiration time?

Really?

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunklezhan View Post
    But you know what, Turbine Customer Services has such a bad rep on these forums (I am not passing judgement nor asking for a discussion, just observing from what people have said. I have had both excellent and awful experiences, myself), that a general weekly/monthly CS stats/engagement would not be a bad thing anyway.
    If they don't have any weekly/montly statistics then CS really needs help as those metrics helps them out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Oh, same here. lol. However any solution offering any disconnected information would raise more questions than answer.
    While undoubtly it would raise questions, the monger/mongrel in me would be satisfied.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345