Default balance dawn /every light casts a shadow hittin me and hire for neg lvls

i was losin levels and didnt know why till i noticed ,it was my monk ability..it is shelfed untill i hear that can be fixed..or maybee just it's a bug for me?????????? is target ing affecting it maybee??? maybee someone has exp /knowledge here on the subject
    Mercyful Fate/ King Diamond link{ http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com } /''horror and moral terror are your friends'',Col. Kurtz/King Diamond Coven , lvl 80Ghallanda /51 Sarlona

Community Member

It's an old bug that hurts everyone (unless you're Warforged or otherwise immune). Forget about that ability unless you have an easy way to cast Deathward. (It's not that great to begin with)

The devs have made no mention of this being a bug. A Ninja Spy ability that does the same effec (released with the same update) was doing the same party-draining and was quickly patched so it didn't neg-level a party. Yet bug report after report hasn't fixed this.

We may not like it but I presume its WAI until someone bothers to clarify/fix.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

iirc both movements (light in a shadow, and shadow in a light) have the opposite effect of the movement because... well, it's pretty clear in the name, u know? XD wasn't the dark movement healing mobs?

as someone pointed, the bugged skill was fixed ^_^u

not sure about that tho, but makes sense
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    iirc both movements (light in a shadow, and shadow in a light) have the opposite effect of the movement because... well, it's pretty clear in the name, u know? XD wasn't the dark movement healing mobs?

as someone pointed, the bugged skill was fixed ^_^u

not sure about that tho, but makes sense
    I don't recall that the Shadows Cannot Exist Without Light ability had any bugs on introduction. It worked as Healing Ki would in principle and did not heal enemies.

I'd just encourage all to send in a bug report. A forum thread/post does not equal bug report.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

i prob wont bug report ,I switched monk trees and am not looking back.Glad I brought up subject though....players are in the 'dark' about this one a little
    Mercyful Fate/ King Diamond link{ http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com } /''horror and moral terror are your friends'',Col. Kurtz/King Diamond Coven , lvl 80Ghallanda /51 Sarlona