Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monk Bunk

Community Member

Default Monk Bunk

Trying to get the hang of this monk thing. I haven't been able to pull off a successful Finishing Move yet since nothing stays alive long enough for me to get through my Ki attacks to trigger the finisher. I started out in Korthos at level 1 with a halfling... stripped down to just me pajamas and toggled off all stances, and still everything dies and I still am not sure I got the finishing move right - I see the activator key turn to the Ki attack that I have been building - but so far all the mobs are dead before I can hit it and it just stays grayed out for a few seconds before it turns back to the fist.. puny mobs and too few of them makes monk training hard...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MacRighteous View Post
    Trying to get the hang of this monk thing. I haven't been able to pull off a successful Finishing Move yet since nothing stays alive long enough for me to get through my Ki attacks to trigger the finisher. I started out in Korthos at level 1 with a halfling... stripped down to just me pajamas and toggled off all stances, and still everything dies and I still am not sure I got the finishing move right - I see the activator key turn to the Ki attack that I have been building - but so far all the mobs are dead before I can hit it and it just stays grayed out for a few seconds before it turns back to the fist.. puny mobs and too few of them makes monk training hard...
    would suggest looking here http://ddowiki.com/page/Finishing_Moves

there is several buttons in the feats tab of the character panel. 1 of every element in your forms tab (Srike of the enduring, storm strike, fires of purity, flowing water, and if your after lvl 3 either fist of light or fist of darkness), and a finishing move feat. drag your highest form elemental attack feats down to a quickbar, and drag the finisher move feat down next to them.

click any of the elemental moves 3 times and the finisher move icon will change into a new one depending on the element you clickked 3 times.

*this does not have to be down quickly (there's basically no time between when you have to use the moves), and you can even meditate between using the strikes, although some actions like opening doors, drinking potions, etc can negate your current combo.

depending on which moves you used, the finisher move feat icon will change into a new symbol. below are the moves that are possible with the combination to use to get the finisher icon to change into that.

The Trembling Earth
    Combination: Earth - Earth - Earth
    10 Ki.
    The attack has +2 critical multiplier, and the victim is unable to cast spells for 30 seconds.
    Fortitude save negates.

The Gathering Storm
    Combination: Air - Air - Air
    10 Ki.
    The target's ability to "land attacks" is reduced for 30 seconds. -2 on attack rolls.
    Undeads appear to be immune. Fortitude save negates.

The Raging Sea
    Combination: Water - Water - Water
    10 Ki.
    The enemy's attacks are slowed for 30 seconds.
    Fortitude save negates.

Breath of the Fire Dragon
    Combination: Fire - Fire - Fire
    10 Ki.
    A cone of searing flame shoots forth, damaging targets in the area of the flames for 1d6 damage per Monk level.
    A successful Reflex save (DC 10 + Monk Level + Wisdom Modifier) reduces the damage by half.
    This movement, which mimics Burning Hands, is very useful when attempting to open damageable doors that require more Strength than the monk has at hand (even in Fire Stance).

Path of Harmonious Balance Finishers

Healing Ki I
    Combination: Light - Light - Light
    10 Ki.
    You heal all nearby allies for 1d4 plus 1d4 per two monk levels.
    Does not harm undead foes.
    Healing Ki is greatly augmented by Recovery enhancements of the player character, such as Monk Improved Recovery, is boosted by 1% per point in the Heal skill, and is magnified by any Devotion or Potency effect. Healing Ki affects any allied player, including NPCs.

Grasp the Earth Dragon
    Combination: Earth - Light - Earth
    10 Ki.
    Nearby allies become immune to daze, stun, and sleep for 60 seconds.

Dance of Clouds
    Combination: Air - Light - Air
    10 Ki.
    Nearby allies gain 20% concealment for 60 seconds.
    While this blur-like ability is much shorter, it cannot be dispelled, as with other monk buffs. Unlike some spell buffs, a monk's buffs can blur NPCs.

Aligning the Heavens
    Combination: Water - Light - Water
    10 Ki.
    Nearby allies gain a 25% reduction in spell point costs for 60 seconds.
    This is a favorite move asked by experienced spell casters before buffing others at the start of a quest.

Walk of the Sun
    Combination: Fire - Light - Fire
    10 Ki.
    Nearby allies gain a +2 untyped bonus to attack, saves, and skills for 60 seconds.
    Remember that helpful monk buffs such as this can not be dispelled by enemy spell casters, including beholders.

Path of Inevitable Dominion Finishers

Touch of Despair
    Combination: Dark - Dark - Dark
    10 Ki.
    You strike your opponent down with a terrible curse, halving all positive energy healing done to the target, reducing its fortification and increasing its negative energy vulnerability by 25%.
    A successful Fortitude save negates this effect. (DC 10 + Monk Level + Wisdom mod) The target receives periodic saves to attempt to break free of this effect.

Pain Touch
    Combination: Earth - Dark - Earth
    10 Ki.
    Target is nauseated for 60 seconds.
    Periodic Fortitude saves to negate.
    The effect in the hover-pop is understated. A target afflicted with Pain Touch moves at half speed, cannot attack, and cannot cast.

Falling Star Strike
    Combination: Air - Dark - Air
    10 Ki.
    Target is blinded for 60 seconds.
    Periodic Fortitude saves to negate.

Freezing the Lifeblood
    Combination: Water - Dark - Water
    10 Ki.
    Target is paralyzed and helpless for 60 seconds.
    Humanoid targets only. Periodic Fortitude save to negate.

Karmic Strike
    Combination: Fire - Dark - Fire
    10 Ki.
    This attack is guaranteed to produce critical threat if it hits.
    Using this finisher also costs the user 20 hit points, which cannot be reduced by effects such as Damage Resistance.

Community Member

Thanks for the thoughtful reply Violith, I appreciate you taking the time to type all that useful information out. I do get the concept. I just am not finding the opportunity to apply it in Korthos (as had been advised to start my monk training) I'm thinking of ditching Korthos all together and head to Kobold Assault to get my monk on and get comfortable with the various monk attacks before I get too deep into the leveling run - unless someone has a better idea?

Mac
    Last edited by MacRighteous; 08-02-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Community Member

Thanks for the thoughtful reply Violith, I appreciate you taking the time to type all that useful information out. I do get the concept. I just am not finding the opportunity to apply it in Korthos (as had been advised to start my monk training) I'm thinking of ditching Korthos all together and head to Kobold Assault to get my monk on and get comfortable with the various monk attacks before I get too deep into the leveling run - unless someone has a better idea?

Mac
    it took a little while for me to get used to it as well, basically did it in the tavern. It seems liek you are thinking that your elemental strikes need to hit something, when they dont. you can use then in thin air.

easiest to see it with is the breath of fire technique. get ~30 ki and then use fires of purity 3 times in a row and then use the monk finisher feat. you should blow out a small wave of fire similiar to the burning hands spell.

Training dummy might help if you really want to hit something.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Trying to get the hang of this monk thing. I haven't been able to pull off a successful Finishing Move yet since nothing stays alive long enough for me to get through my Ki attacks to trigger the finisher.
    Finishing Moves are basically a failed game design feature. You should pretty much ignore them. (When someone talks about the benefits of being a Monk, Finishing Moves are left off the list)

Well, don't totally ignore them... but don't consider them as something you should use to "finish" off a monster, or even hit on a monster. Instead concentrate on the ones that do buffs or healing. That means pos pos pos, fire pos fire, and so on. The time to use them is when you have Ki left over after a fight: just punch the air to activate the buff before your next battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabbler View Post
    Finishing Moves are basically a failed game design feature. You should pretty much ignore them. (When someone talks about the benefits of being a Monk, Finishing Moves are left off the list)

Well, don't totally ignore them... but don't consider them as something you should use to "finish" off a monster, or even hit on a monster. Instead concentrate on the ones that do buffs or healing. That means pos pos pos, fire pos fire, and so on. The time to use them is when you have Ki left over after a fight: just punch the air to activate the buff before your next battle.
    this, i'm afraid.
    Hardly ever bother with them, only move i use is light finisher - other than that its stun, the odd qp against weak save mobs, the enhancement thingy that turns bosses around so you kick them in the butt.
    "IM-PLO-SION: For when you just HAVE to kill every M**********R in the room"-
    (Samuel L Jackson)

"Some are insane, and the're in charge"
    (GoF)

Sarlona: Mercilless, Maliciouss, Relenttless. Plus others.....

Community Member

You don't need to use the finisher on the same monster you built up the combo on.

The finisher will stay ready until you use it, or use another monk move (that might be part of a combo - stunning fist doesn't disrupt it), or click on pretty much anything (doors, chests, etc).

Geoff.

Just curious , is your concentration skill maxed out?

Concentration skill score does a lot to determine your ability to hold ki

If you don't have a decent concentration score you can generate ki as normal but it will syphon away quickly.
    ----------
    To echo what a few others have said , finishers kind of suck. The light path finishers with associated buffs are occasionally useful. But everything else just doesn't scale worth a darn.

Oh and as a follow up;

This problem is exactly why you want to start on korthos and work your way up. The idea is this teaches you how to use and conserve your ki.
    If you skip this and try and run elite quests later with something like dread zombies where you only break dr enough to get ki on every 3rd or 5th swing you will be glad you know how to manage your ki.

--------
    Side side note;
    Ask around for a crafter to make you a lesser vampirism shard and make yourself a pair of minimum level 5 +0 lesser vamp wraps. Healing from each hit , plus thing not dying with every swing to generate ki is a huge boon to learning your finishers / ki strikes in the early mids when ki is still short.

Community Member

Thanks for all the replies and advice - I'm getting the hang of it now, not having to actually punch anything and not having to use your finisher on the same mob you built the attack on is a huge help - also knowing that they aren't a crucial part of the monks rotation allows me to concentrate on other stuff... Thx

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabbler View Post

HORSE HOCKEY.

A good Monk player, at least, has several useful finishers that can make a difference both offensively and defensively. To write them off simply means you don't bother, but not that others don't.

I'm not even including all the generic finishers that all Monks can use. There are 17 in all. One Monk can do them all with training: The Henshin Mystic.

Finishers take time to do but proper planning will ensure they work.

Defensively, as a Shintao Monk:

• Aligning the Heavens: Saves 25% to all spell points in party for 1 minute. Great not only during starting buffs but spammed during fights when shrines are few to conserve SP.
    • Dance of Clouds: Un-dispellable Blur for 1 minute to all in party.
    • Walk of the Sun: Un-dispellable stacking bonus to all saves. Great to help your trappers, at least.
    • Grasp the Earth Dragon: The ONLY anti-stun option in game. Raids such as "Tower of Despair" or the quest "The Dreaming Dark" love a Light Monk in party or the run is harder to do.
    • Healing Ki: Regenerative mass-healing. As long as there is ki, you can help your party out. On the Monk itself, your healing amplification can really aid your longevity. Also activates a special SLA that can remove curses, disease, throw a Lesser Restoration or remove blindness as a mass effect.

Offensively, as a Ninja Spy:

• Freezing the Lifeblood: Paralyzing something at level 3? Yes you can. Fortitude save (as opposed to other paralysis Will saves) nearly ensures that what you paralyze stays so for a full minute.
    • Pain Touch: Hit something with this and they are Nauseated; they cannot cast or attack at all for up to a minute, using the same high-Fort save that can also paralyze. A great anti-mage or juggernaut attack.
    • Touch of Despair: Reduces enemy fortification by 25% and makes an enemy more vulnerable to negative energy damage. Pale Masters love you. Set-up finisher for the Touch of Death attack: 500+ points of negative energy--a true "finish him!" attack. Also can activate "Ninjutsu": special attacks that can mass-neg-level enemies or inject or rip nasty Ninja Poison (dot effect).

There's more. While the good ol' DDO Wiki link lists them, my Monk guide details some finer points. A Monk that ignores finishing moves is merely a party bludgeon that is easily dispensable.
    Last edited by Spencerian; 08-04-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: One other reason to note
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    HORSE HOCKEY.

A good Monk player, at least, has several useful finishers that can make a difference both offensively and defensively. To write them off simply means you don't bother, but not that others don't.

I'm not even including all the generic finishers that all Monks can use. There are 17 in all. One Monk can do them all with training: The Henshin Mystic.

Finishers take time to do but proper planning will ensure they work.

• Aligning the Heavens: Saves 25% to all spell points in party for 1 minute. Great not only during starting buffs but spammed during fights when shrines are few to conserve SP.
    • Dance of Clouds: Un-dispellable Blur for 1 minute to all in party.
    • Walk of the Sun: Un-dispellable stacking bonus to all saves. Great to help your trappers, at least.
    • Grasp the Earth Dragon: The ONLY anti-stun option in game. Raids such as "Tower of Despair" or the quest "The Dreaming Dark" love a Light Monk in party or the run is harder to do.
    • Healing Ki: Regenerative mass-healing. As long as there is ki, you can help your party out. On the Monk itself, your healing amplification can really aid your longevity. Also activates a special SLA that can remove curses, disease, throw a Lesser Restoration or remove blindness as a mass effect.

Offensively, as a Ninja Spy:

• Freezing the Lifeblood: Paralyzing something at level 3? Yes you can. Fortitude save (as opposed to other paralysis Will saves) nearly ensures that what you paralyze stays so for a full minute.
    • Pain Touch: Hit something with this and they are Nauseated; they cannot cast or attack at all for up to a minute, using the same high-Fort save that can also paralyze. A great anti-mage or juggernaut attack.
    • Touch of Despair: Reduces enemy fortification by 25% and makes an enemy more vulnerable to negative energy damage. Pale Masters love you. Set-up finisher for the Touch of Death attack: 500+ points of negative energy--a true "finish him!" attack. Also can activate "Ninjutsu": special attacks that can mass-neg-level enemies or inject or rip nasty Ninja Poison (dot effect).

There's more. While the good ol' DDO Wiki link lists them, my Monk guide details some finer points. A Monk that ignores finishing moves is merely a party bludgeon that is easily dispensable.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but while these are nice the usefulness of most of these in a party is slim

light finisher is nice for an aoe heal but a cocoon is better and takes less time and does not need to be prepped to use try running EE and using just light finisher for healing.

tod is a tier 5 ability and most things in ee save for 1/2 still decent but locked out t5 is hard to justify

sp saving is nice at the start or at a shrine but trying to set it up mid fight and use it on those who need it is sporadic at best taking away from dps

walk of the sun is great for extra lock pick/saves in traps/insert other skill boost most useful finisher imo

stun save doesn't work on all stuns might be a bug but it just doesn't

everything else is mostly useless they should have made them a single button attack with a cooldown and triple the ki cost and I;m sure there would be much more use out of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Centre of the Universe-ish, winterland version

^^ Relating back to the OP, given that he's testing his first monk in Korthos, EE references seem a bit misplaced.

To the OP - finishers can be quite useful while levelling through heroics, but as you've found, enemies die too quickly at low levels to get much practice. Depending on the difficulty you run, I'd say levels 5-7 will be where you get to build up enough ki to use them regularly.

In my experience:

- earth finisher is very good to use in pure DPS situations, since it gives you a bonus to your critical multiplier that stacks with everything.
    - fire finisher is good to prepare for when you know you'll face a group of clustered enemies; it's best if you have some fire spell power, it can be weak if not boosted
    - air and water I don't find that useful

- light finishers tend to be best when in a party, though keeping up blur is good in any situation (air-light-air)
    - dark finishers can be good party or solo, and there two that are good to use against tough but non-red-named enemies: water-dark-water will paralyze humanoids for 60 seconds (much longer than a single stun) and earth-dark-earth (pain touch) will make an enemy unable to attack or cast for 60 seconds and works against un-stunnable monster types like elementals

And, of course, you can take the shintao or ninja enhancements that trigger extra effects on your philosophy finisher, and situationally those can be very useful. The light enhancements provide extra healing effects (all stuff you can get through potions, however), and the dark enhancements can cause extra damage or a negative level.
    Last edited by Mercureal; 08-10-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    ---------------------------------------
    * Thelanis - Mercure *
    C.L.A.W. (Council of Law and War)
    ---------------------------------------

Community Member

Those are buffs / heals, which are generally useful after or before a combat. Little need to cast them during a fight.

[*]Freezing the Lifeblood: Paralyzing something at level 3? Yes you can. Fortitude save (as opposed to other paralysis Will saves) nearly ensures that what you paralyze stays so for a full minute.
    Using a Fortitude attack to make someone frozen and helpless sounds useful! That's why I have Stunning Fist.

[*]Pain Touch: Hit something with this and they are Nauseated; they cannot cast or attack at all for up to a minute, using the same high-Fort save that can also paralyze.
    So they can't attack but don't take extra damage? Well, I'm thinking I'll do Stunning Fist again.

[*]Touch of Despair: Reduces enemy fortification by 25% and makes an enemy more vulnerable to negative energy damage. Pale Masters love you.
    Unless the ability makes nearby teammates take more healing from negative energy, Pale Masters don't particularly care.

Ugg, more of the "it doesn't work in EE so it sucks everywhere" ****. The guy says he is in Korthos. Finishing moves are useful for quite a while.

To OP, you perfectly explained life as a low level monk. Things die quickly. The combination of strikes are not required to hit anything. Also, as long as you don't use a ladder, open a door or chest, pull a lever, or drink a potion, you keep the chain going. Strikes are just spending ki (the yellow bar) to throw a punch that hits for more damage and the finisher is a punch that casts a spell. If you find yourself not having enough ki, switch to fire stance. This generates extra ki per hit. After a few levels you should not have to worry about ki if you are maxing your concentration skill.
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Community Member

Default Level 8 TWF Drow Ninja Spy Kama/Shuriken thrower and loving it.

So, Since this thread is still getting comments, I thought I would give an update.

Just hit level 8 this weekend and I am currently trying to farm my Jidz-Tet'ka out of Sentinels. Having a blast with sneaking around and chucking my Shadow Star and dual wielding Kamas or just straight up pwning all unarmed. (I want to craft some Kamas and work on getting my off hand to proc - any suggestions? I have a level 70 crafter in all schools.)

Since I primarily play THF DPS Paladin and Fighter builds, this whole "hide in shadows and strike from the dark" thing is a breath of fresh air and is giving me a different spin on approaching dungeons - especially the ones that I've ran a 100 times, zerging through with brute force. There are a few quests that reward stealth (which I've always brute forced) and they are brand new to me.

Finishing moves may or may not be important to some of you or particularly viable for endgame EE - but they sure are fun and they have giving me hours of entertainment figuring them out and experimenting with the combos - So I'm grateful that some of you took the time and pointed out to me that they do have their uses and to not ignore them and to others for letting me know that they also have limitations... kudos and grassiass to all.

In addition to my Drow Ninja Spy Dark Monk I also rolled an Iconic PDK and built a level 15 Centered Kensei Divine Light Monk: 8 fighter /6 paladin / dual wielding khopeshes and finishing up the last 6 levels as a Monk (currently at Level 17) - I call it a Xunzho build ('cause I love Cloud Atlas)- She's a blast as well and I am currently running her through Wheloon Prison. The second level of monk and evasion helped her survivability - big time! - and now I'm not so wary around those Shadar-kai Assassins and their stupid chains.

All in all, I'm very happy with my experience so far with a Monk - both pure and splashed and I'm glad I made the purchase. I would recommend the experience to any one who asked and would add - take the time step back - roll fresh of the boat and learn the basic monk thing - which includes committing at least the basic finishing moves to memory.

Thanks again
    Mac

brilliant, sounds like you've discovered the way YOU enjoy playing the class that is effective... glad it's working out
    "IM-PLO-SION: For when you just HAVE to kill every M**********R in the room"-
    (Samuel L Jackson)

"Some are insane, and the're in charge"
    (GoF)

Sarlona: Mercilless, Maliciouss, Relenttless. Plus others.....

Mac
    Forget Korthos - It took me till like Lvl 7 or 8 before I could reliably get finishing moves to work while mobs were still alive!

And as you level up you'll find that a good half of them or more you'll simply never use.

Earth Light Earth is great for protecting against stun effects in certain quests
    Air Light Air is probably the best of the light though as:
    You get the constant healing from the light strike and extra dmg from the air strikes + pretty much perma Blur.

Fire Light Fire and Water Light Water have their uses but mainly in out of combat situations.

And of course Light Light Light gives you a small AOE Heal effect every few seconds.

3xFire I've always found to be pointless in combat as at low levels as you've found out yourself the Burning Hands effect will never go off before all the mobs are dead!
    And with all the doors and levers in DDO trying to keep it for the next fight is a pain.
    And at higher levels you'll be far too busy using the likes of Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm to worry about a weak burning hands that mobs will simply shrug off!

3x Air, 3xWater and 3xEarth you'll basically never notice the debuffs!

Personally I tend to have the first 6 icons on my main bar set up at low levels as:
    Stunning Fist, Sunder, Light, Water, Earth, Finisher
    and at higher levels the first 6 as:
    Stunning Fist, Quivering Palm, Light, Water, Earth, Finisher

This way I can quickly cycle through the first 3 vs trash and when up against an orange or red name can go 4,3,4,6 / 5,3,5,6 / 3,3,3,6 / 3,3,3,6 / 4,3,4,6 / etc.

By the time you get to the higher levels you'll have so many clickies that it will be simply impossible to fit them all on your main bar - Some will have to be dropped to secondary bars and fire and water because of their main use as out of combat buffs suit a secondary bar better than the main bar.

P.S. The Banishment clickie is fantastic vs Bearded Devils!
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 08-14-2014 at 05:24 AM.

So, Since this thread is still getting comments, I thought I would give an update.

Just hit level 8 this weekend and I am currently trying to farm my Jidz-Tet'ka out of Sentinels. Having a blast with sneaking around and chucking my Shadow Star and dual wielding Kamas or just straight up pwning all unarmed. (I want to craft some Kamas and work on getting my off hand to proc - any suggestions? I have a level 70 crafter in all schools.)

Since I primarily play THF DPS Paladin and Fighter builds, this whole "hide in shadows and strike from the dark" thing is a breath of fresh air and is giving me a different spin on approaching dungeons - especially the ones that I've ran a 100 times, zerging through with brute force. There are a few quests that reward stealth (which I've always brute forced) and they are brand new to me.

Finishing moves may or may not be important to some of you or particularly viable for endgame EE - but they sure are fun and they have giving me hours of entertainment figuring them out and experimenting with the combos - So I'm grateful that some of you took the time and pointed out to me that they do have their uses and to not ignore them and to others for letting me know that they also have limitations... kudos and grassiass to all.

In addition to my Drow Ninja Spy Dark Monk I also rolled an Iconic PDK and built a level 15 Centered Kensei Divine Light Monk: 8 fighter /6 paladin / dual wielding khopeshes and finishing up the last 6 levels as a Monk (currently at Level 17) - I call it a Xunzho build ('cause I love Cloud Atlas)- She's a blast as well and I am currently running her through Wheloon Prison. The second level of monk and evasion helped her survivability - big time! - and now I'm not so wary around those Shadar-kai Assassins and their stupid chains.

All in all, I'm very happy with my experience so far with a Monk - both pure and splashed and I'm glad I made the purchase. I would recommend the experience to any one who asked and would add - take the time step back - roll fresh of the boat and learn the basic monk thing - which includes committing at least the basic finishing moves to memory.

Thanks again
    Mac
    Glad you're having fun.

Take opposing comments to my suggestions with serious grains or hunks of salt. As a ninja, your ability to paralyze and mute enemies is really strong. I just TRed my ninja and, on an Elite run at level 3, I can disable anything not an orange name for a full minute with those two finishers. Party or no, to stop a rampaging mini-boss at level 3 is quite a party helper. And, as you train, you can add extra damage. Stunning Fist is still a very reliable strike but it does last 6 seconds while very few things will crack out of a Freezing the Lifeblood or Pain Touch strike.

I'm still trying to find time to get my Kensei running. They will be a breath of new air to me as you're found in the Monk. Our advice is just that: advice, so you'll find new ways to play that fit you, not what fits what others think you should do, including me. Keep in touch and enjoy the possibilities!
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast