I really like all the new stuff that's going on. There seem to be a lot of good things going on and I hope they continue. I'm truly excited about the upgrades with the Paladin, Level 30, Vanguard PRE, Epic Orchard and Sentient Weapons.
I would like to post the things that I would like to see added to the game and would love to hear everyone's feedback.
1) The biggest thing I would like to see is a new marketing drive. The game is getting old and needs some new people which will drive income and keep us all playing the game we love.
2) New Races:
A) Aasimar - Wis/Cha based Humanoid Outsiders.
B) Gnome - The last of the Core Races. Everyone needs a Tinkerer.
C) Kalishtar - Very Popular among Ebberron Fantasies.
D) Thri-Kreen - Because everyone could use an extra hand.
3) New Classes:
A) Warlocke - Can you say Eldritch Blast?
C) Scouts - Because I like WF Scouts.
4) New Random Loot Additions or at least add them to high end raid items.
A) Deathward Clickies
B) Teleport Clickies
C) Greater Teleport Clickies
D) Greater Heroism Clickies
5) A Epic Elite Solo Only Raid that only has one end chest that carries an Endgame Holy Avenger (Sentient, +10, Holy VII, Ghostbane VII, Epic Disruption, +10 to All Saves & AC, PRR and MRR)
6) New Items Available in The DDO Store (in addition to the new races and classes)
A) +20 Greater Reincarnation Stones
B) Race Changing Stones
C) Iconic Deviation Stones (allows you pick any alignment and Class at 1st Level)
7) The ability to grant GM's the Power to gift players who have waited over 45 minutes for help in a quest with a special item of apology for time lost (maybe a 50% increase of XP for that quest, a free Gold Roll, or something like that)
8) Epic Continuations:
A) Epic Vale - OMG! EPIC SHROUD!
B) Epic Amrath - This was great end game content that really became outdated and just doesn't get played enough anymore. These are very good quests and the raid is awesome.
There are many more, but these I think are realistic for the game.
Anyways, again I would love to hear your thoughts and maybe if it pops up enough a Dev or Producer will notice.