#8 is a fantastic idea.
Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)
1) Don't think that raid items in the Store would be good. No reason anymore to play.
2) Why the extra step? Many of the items you get for trading are already in the store, why not just put the items in, instead? Lots of extra work to create an item with one season of usefullness; might as well make more money off it. Same with preorder bonus items, after six months or a year, put them in the store!
3) I could get behind this. Or at least make an item BtA, BtCoE. So you could pass it to another char, but then it would stick on them when they equip it.
4) If they were going to raise the plat cap, it shouldn't require paying a fee. Just do it for everyone.
5-6) No opinion.
7) This should also be an option, without paying.
8) Not a fan.
9) I just see it as an account-wide griefing tool.
10) Don't see the need. Lots of coding involved for little to no gain.
LuKaSu's DDO Wishlist.
Turbine, Thanks for a super-fun game!
I wouldn't mind seeing something like a yellow dopant for Thunderforged weapons that let you break down your weapon for a partial return of ingredients. It can drop in the raids and sell in the DDO store.
With the change to bard and upcoming melee changes it makes me want to try a new build, but I feel very constrained by my Thunderforged weapons which took numerous raids to make.
Divine Grace will be nerfed. People are trying hard to nerf Shiradi.... With the game changing it would be great to have some ability to change out our weapons for partial return of ingredients.
CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build
Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).
You know what I would pay money for?
Not to have to listen to the Stormreaver whine.
I didn't care until GH was redone and epified, but anymore, I can't stand to listen to him.
Oh, and before anyone else says anything, my settings are fine. His voice is just markedly loader than pretty much any other narrative/DM voiceover.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload