Default Looking for artificer build!

Hello! I'm looking for an artificer build to go with a party of characters for me and my friends to play from level 1 to level 28 doing all quests elite/epic elite and all optionals. I need a character to fit into this party. I'm not very experienced with artificers, so I wanted to get some help from people who know what they're doing with them. The character must have a couple things.

The character must:
    1. Have trap skills
    2. Have evasion for traps and enemy spells
    3. Have the major artificer buffs
    4. Be self sufficient
    5. Be more than a trapper (Does damage, etc. Not just a character who basically pikes until a trap shows up)
    6. Is a multiclass (My friends and I don't want to play pure characters)
    7. Is NOT a juggernaut build. We've already done that.
    8. Is NOT an iconic. We want to start at level 1.

The way I'm seeing this, it looks like the character will have 16 levels in artificer for reconstruct and deadly weapons, but after that I have no idea where to go. I've heard that single weapon fighting is great, but is that better than repeater? Please, link or describe a build for me so that I can finally finish putting together a party.

If you want more information on what I mean when I say I'm building a party and what exactly I want, I posted a thread about it here

So ya, any builds that you'd like to show me would be great!

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default build

In the link in my signature is a build titled "dreadbot". It is down in the Iconic section. It seems to have everything you want. Just convert it from BF to WF maybe.......
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Battlehawke View Post
    In the link in my signature is a build titled "dreadbot". It is down in the Iconic section. It seems to have everything you want. Just convert it from BF to WF maybe.......
    Thank you! This was just about exactly what I was looking for. Drop 2 pally and rogue levels for reconstruct and It'd work perfectly.

I play an 18/2 Arty/rogue.

It gets all the traps, hi reflex W evasion and does awesome damage with Xbow.

1st life was a dwarf and I had been playing him since the class launched. Now I TR'd (finally) into Drow for the added intel benefits.

Good luck.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa