Default LF2M for Tuesday Night Static Group

Group is near level 12; we already have a pretty well-balanced team, so applicants can be most classes. Our current lineup is Monk, Wizard, Artificer, and Cleric. Good choices would be trapper with Evasion, bard, or second melee.

Main thread with rules is here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-static-group

Post with your character's class, backstory, and any other data you may find relevant to grouping with us.
    Last edited by Fishcatch22; 01-27-2015 at 11:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post
    The best PVP in this game happens in the forums. Usually when someone brings up the need for more PVP.

Do actualy you use voice chat? (I can write, but i am not good at speacking or listening english) And in what server are you? i don't seem to find that info :S in case i can think of something

Quote Originally Posted by picard652 View Post
    Do actualy you use voice chat? (I can write, but i am not good at speacking or listening english) And in what server are you? i don't seem to find that info :S in case i can think of something
    We use voice chat for OOC, but when talking about our characters we type. Server is Orien.

Also, since you say you do not speak English well, I am going to assume you are most likely from Europe. All of us are either Canadian or American right now, and we live from GMT -8 to -5. if you live in GMT 1+, we would probably be meeting at 4 AM your time...
    The best PVP in this game happens in the forums. Usually when someone brings up the need for more PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcatch22 View Post
    We use voice chat for OOC, but when talking about our characters we type. Server is Orien.

Also, since you say you do not speak English well, I am going to assume you are most likely from Europe. All of us are either Canadian or American right now, and we live from GMT -8 to -5. if you live in GMT 1+, we would probably be meeting at 4 AM your time...
    I didn't think about time zones actualy, even if some times i am up at these times i am not sure i can handle them any time it's needed :S well, sorry to have wasted your time so, i will try to find someone more suitable for me >.< Good luck anyway for the group

Quote Originally Posted by picard652 View Post
    I didn't think about time zones actualy, even if some times i am up at these times i am not sure i can handle them any time it's needed :S well, sorry to have wasted your time so, i will try to find someone more suitable for me >.< Good luck anyway for the group
    You could try looking for a group that specifically says the operate on European time, or you could try making your own. I'm sure you're not the first European to have their efforts frustrated by the North American majority.

bump

Default Elven Fighter

Hail. I am an elven fighter born and raised in Sharn. Use Orien mail to contact me via my uncle, Crymsym.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    Hail. I am an elven fighter born and raised in Sharn. Use Orien mail to contact me via my uncle, Crymsym.
    What sort of Fighter will we be expecting?

Default Fighter Presentation

Sargeantree Wind is the elves name. I'm using a shield, working toward whirlwind. I am focusing on the long sword. Wisdom is low, but I'm charismatic in order to intimidate; I've taken force of personality. I'd like to balance Sargeantree along all three enhancement lines. I'll be a fighter born and brought up in a lawful community.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    Sargeantree Wind is the elves name. I'm using a shield, working toward whirlwind. I am focusing on the long sword. Wisdom is low, but I'm charismatic in order to intimidate; I've taken force of personality. I'd like to balance Sargeantree along all three enhancement lines. I'll be a fighter born and brought up in a lawful community.
    Sent mail to the character you requested. We're going to meet at 9 central tonight like we usually do.

Bump. Meeting day has been changed to Tuesday 7 PST/10 EST from Monday at the same time.

Bump, recruiting is open again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcatch22 View Post
    Group is near level 12; we already have a pretty well-balanced team, so applicants can be most classes. Our current lineup is Monk, Wizard, Artificer, and Cleric. Good choices would be trapper with Evasion, bard, or second melee.

Main thread with rules is here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-static-group

Post with your character's class, backstory, and any other data you may find relevant to grouping with us.
    Just to add a few more details/different perspective:

We're currently meeting Mondays at 10pm eastern (7 pacific) - time & date not set in stone, but juggling schedules can get tricky.

Orien server, currently (almost) level 12, Monk, Cleric, Wizard, Artificer. Evasion trapper, Secondary healer and/or secondary tank would be nice, but honestly, we've got the essentials covered, so any build would be welcome.

We're "light rp", which means having a backstory and some interest in pursuing the group's rp goals (largely focused on battling undead & evil outsiders) would be helpful, but tolerance of a lot of OOC chatter is also a good idea...we can get pretty talkative Speaking of which, we do use voice chat, though we try to read typed chat too Mostly just looking for people who are more interested in having a good time together than rushing to "endgame". New players, vets, whatever, though we do run a lot of "premium" content, so VIP or owning a lot of packs would also be helpful (we are willing to provide passes, but that can complicate things)

Also, it occurred to me that the style in which we RP may be relevant to some people; we have settled into a groove of doing "live" RP over voice chat with OOC chat peppered in. It's not our "official" RP style, but it's the one which seems to work the best for the members we currently have. Saves time from having to do typing monologues in between fights and feels more like "old-fashioned" RPing in a boardgame, but can occasionally lead to some mild (and amusing) confusion as to what is OOC and what is not.