Angry Shrine of Experience III vanished

Our guild purchased and placed the Shrine of Experience III several weeks ago (I have a screencap of it on the amenity list as proof but can't seem to get it to attach, that error 2038 again). Suddenly tonight we noticed we weren't getting any xp buff, so investigated. Found an empty room onboard and the Shrine of Experience II in the room list as available to place, but the Shrine of Experience III is what we purchased and had before the recent patch.

How do I get a refund or replacement as this was purchased with actual money (ie dollars->store points->astral shards->amenity)?

Our guild is on Sarlona, named Sunshine Daydream, has a Daedalean Trefoil airship.

former amenities list onboard showing tier III xp shrine
    screen shot showing 3% XP boost on character buffed before it vanished and amenity list showing only 2% now available
    Last edited by Tevasama; 07-23-2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: link to screen shots
    Are you a deadhead or a hippie looking for a guild on Sarlona? "Sunshine Daydream" might be the fit for you! Send a message in-game to Akateva or Kaibeth for information or an invite. The fine print: roleplaying encouraged but not required in guild chat; LGBT-friendly; flower-sniffing playstyle (zerging discouraged outside favor runs).

Update:

Game Ticket was closed, referring me to Account Support instead. (in-game tickets on my account are typically closed without any action taken or much of an explanation, even when it's clearly an in-game matter)

Called Account Support, they were surprised in-game team didn't handle it, claimed the in-game team are the ones that would have had the appropriate info as account support can't access guild airship. After they checked I paid actual dollars to get the astral shards, they refunded turbine points to repurchase/replace the amenity, and suggested I bug report it.

Filed a bug report.

Basically if I replace the shrine without knowing why it vanished it sounds like I'd be doing so at my own risk... will probably replace it, but am rather uncomfortable with in-game team's inaction as far as investigating/addressing the issue.
    Are you a deadhead or a hippie looking for a guild on Sarlona? "Sunshine Daydream" might be the fit for you! Send a message in-game to Akateva or Kaibeth for information or an invite. The fine print: roleplaying encouraged but not required in guild chat; LGBT-friendly; flower-sniffing playstyle (zerging discouraged outside favor runs).

So, your experience shrine went to hell in a bucket?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaha... I kill me.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Hope your shrine situation works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

Community Member

OK, now that Psi did, I gotta do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tevasama View Post
    Basically if I replace the shrine without knowing why it vanished it sounds like I'd be doing so at my own risk... will probably replace it, but am rather uncomfortable with in-game team's inaction as far as investigating/addressing the issue.
    Sounds like every silver lining has a touch of grey....

Psiandron, BDog77, you two need to go on home, your mama's callin' you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidasan View Post
    Psiandron, BDog77, you two need to go on home, your mama's callin' you.
    Yeah well, Mama tried...

Quote Originally Posted by Psiandron View Post
    Yeah well, Mama tried...
    Well, you better listen to her.... the Eyes of the World are upon you.

Well, you better listen to her.... the Eyes of the World are upon you.
    Sigh... It's too late for me, but I don't think her efforts were really wasted. These things tend to have a Ripple effect you know.

Sigh... It's too late for me, but I don't think her efforts were really wasted. These things tend to have a Ripple effect you know.
    Is THAT why wherever you go, the people all complain?

BDog77 hasn't posted again. I guess He's Gone.

BDog77 hasn't posted again. I guess He's Gone.
    Not so much gone as lost in Space.

Not so much gone as lost in Space.
    Comes A Time when one needs a break.

I just hope he doesn't Feel Like A Stranger if he comes back.
    Hey now! "Sunshine Daydream" is the perfect guild for all y'all flower sniffin' hippies on Sarlona. If you jakkamo feeno ah na ney, contact Kaibeth or Akateva for more info.

Founder of Y.A.R.K. -- Y'oughta Allow Roleplayed Kobolds -- It would make my day to finish Heroic Completionist and find I can spend eternity as a Gnashtooth Cleric! Come on, y'know y'wanna!

Community Member

I come in from Memphis, where I learned to talk the jive....
    When I get back to Memphis, they'll be one less thread alive.....

What a long, strange thread it's been.
    Hey now! "Sunshine Daydream" is the perfect guild for all y'all flower sniffin' hippies on Sarlona. If you jakkamo feeno ah na ney, contact Kaibeth or Akateva for more info.

Founder of Y.A.R.K. -- Y'oughta Allow Roleplayed Kobolds -- It would make my day to finish Heroic Completionist and find I can spend eternity as a Gnashtooth Cleric! Come on, y'know y'wanna!

i was reading about experience shrines ....then it becomes a stupid slap fest....infractions for non related topics would be cool...No One wants to read mindless banter...I guess all threads are doomed;at least this one died after an answer was found...gl w shrine ,OP(in game help,seems to be a joke most the time,sending us to the encyclopedia in lieu of a simple answer,or like op ,send a bug report by email) DMs cant be so busy they cant answer a question ,they refer us to bug reports on information based questions ;that is pretty lame and lazy...and sends players looking for answersto the wrong place
    Mercyful Fate/ King Diamond link{ http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com } /''horror and moral terror are your friends'',Col. Kurtz/King Diamond Coven , lvl 79Ghallanda /43 Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by Powskier View Post
    i was reading about experience shrines ....then it becomes a stupid slap fest....infractions for non related topics would be cool...No One wants to read mindless banter...I guess all threads are doomed;at least this one died after an answer was found...gl w shrine ,OP(in game help,seems to be a joke most the time,sending us to the encyclopedia in lieu of a simple answer,or like op ,send a bug report by email) DMs cant be so busy they cant answer a question ,they refer us to bug reports on information based questions ;that is pretty lame and lazy...and sends players looking for answersto the wrong place
    Mindless? Infractions?

well I declare, Have you seen the like?

Don't go throwing stones, I just thought that the OP might appreciate a little levity directed towards his particular interests. His guildie didn't seem to mind.

All my best to Sunshine Daydream

Powskier, I don't think it's any of your dang business to tell me and my girlfriend what to do with our own dang thread. A bunch of deadheads getting playful is the whole point of our guild. Everything important to say was said.

The only way to please me is just turn round to leave and walk away.