Community Member

Default Forgot to Input Confirmation Codes within Turbine's My Account: One Year Later

Well guys, I have a bit of a problem! A friend of mine has just explained to me that when I had purchased the Shadowfell Conspiracy and Menace of the Underdark standard edition expansion packs a year ago, I should have also placed the confirmation codes into My Account website so as to gain the benefits of the extra costs outside of the content itself. Now, I know I have both, because I can enter King's Forest and the Wheloon Prison no problem. So my question is, is there any way to retrieve my confirmation codes back so I can put them into Turbine's My Account, or is there any way that I can fix this? It seems that I'm missing out on quite a bit because of this, and would be very appreciative if anyone could give me a helping hand. Thank you in advance!

Community Member

I haven't really seen much on this issue after having been looking about. Is there anyone out there that could at least throw me a piece of advice?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

I think you are confused about how things work. If you have access to the king's forest and wheloon prison explorer areas you already did everything you need to.

If you ordered off the DDO marketplace (real money) then you would have had to put in the confirmation codes before it would let you into either of those areas.

If you ordered off the DDO Store (Turbine points) then there is no code you got immediate access to everything.

The only thing you could possibly be missing is if you purchased the legendary upgrade with Shadowfell. That was a separate code, but since you have access to wheloon you probably put that code in at the same time anyways.

What do you think you are missing?