Community Member

Default looking for a bard life...

looking to run a bard life. working towards a completionist.

i saw a few that i thought interesting, but not sure how they were done. i saw a druid bard rogue? i think. which i was willing to try, as i need another trapper. but again, i have no idea how that was built. open to just a bard/fighter/rogue. i have no experience with bards, and have been reading about what is better, str,dex, or cha based. although this is just for a bard life, if its good enough i would like to run around to 28 and also get some epic lives done. im also open to a iconic life.

for Iconics, lets say i do a bladeforged bard. i epic tr at 28, do i get just a bladeforged, or also the bard?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MatteKudesai21 View Post
    looking to run a bard life. working towards a completionist.

i saw a few that i thought interesting, but not sure how they were done. i saw a druid bard rogue? i think. which i was willing to try, as i need another trapper. but again, i have no idea how that was built. open to just a bard/fighter/rogue. i have no experience with bards, and have been reading about what is better, str,dex, or cha based. although this is just for a bard life, if its good enough i would like to run around to 28 and also get some epic lives done. im also open to a iconic life.

for Iconics, lets say i do a bladeforged bard. i epic tr at 28, do i get just a bladeforged, or also the bard?
    If you do any Iconic Past life, you get a past life for both Iconic and your class. Personally, I wouldn't suggest Bladeforged Bard, since that's just not worth the expense. It requires multiple Hearts of wood and an alignment change to make a good BF bard

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default bards

There are quite a few great builds out now. Check out the link in my signature....
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Community Member

thank you for clearing that up, and thank you for the suggestions!