Default Adventure Packs missing from this weeks sale (2014 July 18th - 24th)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post

20% off Adventure Packs & Quest XP

July 18th - 24th
    Does not Seem to include:
    Any of the MotU Packs
    Any of the Shadowfell Packs
    Haunted Halls of Eveningstar
    Shadow Under Thunderholme

I can understand that it might not include the Expansion packs, but why not Haunted Halls or Thuderholme?

(Which happen to be the only two I am currently missing so I may be a little biased)

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Does not Seem to include:
    Any of the MotU Packs
    Any of the Shadowfell Packs
    Haunted Halls of Eveningstar
    Shadow Under Thunderholme

I can understand that it might not include the Expansion packs, but why not Haunted Halls or Thuderholme?

(Which happen to be the only two I am currently missing so I may be a little biased)
    I don't expect those two 2 be on discount any time soon, it is the only reason why I went VIP for the past 4/6 months.
    Otherwise I wouldn't be VIP & I would have bought them on sale(I am in the same boat you are in, those are the only 2 I am missing out on as well).
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Can we have a clarification if this is intended or an oversight please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    People are absolutely working on it at the moment.

If you go to the specific terms of the sale, it lists every pack on sale and those 2 are specifically not listed. This is WAI per the details of the sale. I was mad and looked it up. Then when I saw that, I figured not much we can do.
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by byzantinebob View Post
    If you go to the specific terms of the sale, it lists every pack on sale and those 2 are specifically not listed. This is WAI per the details of the sale. I was mad and looked it up. Then when I saw that, I figured not much we can do.
    Oh I'm not mad, but no where do I see them explicitly excluded from the sale, so the fact they are not included could have been an oversight (which I hope it was), instead of an intentional omission.

In the past with Adventure pack sales they've called out Eberron Packs, or Epic packs etc., or specifically called out exclusions, but this sale seems like it should probably include Haunted Halls and Thunderholme.

I was hoping for clarification one way or the other, and if it was an oversight, for them to be included.

Here's my reply from another thread explaining where it says those aren't included: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...19#post5382319

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    Yes, it appears to be WAI.

https://www.ddo.com/en/store

If you scroll down to where the Adventure Pack 20% off sale is listed, there is an... Adventure Pack icon, I suppose. On the bottom right corner of that icon says "Info". If you hover your mouse over that, a box will pop out. If you scroll to the bottom of that box, it gives you a list of the Packs that are on Sale. Neither of the newest 2 (not counting 3BC of course) are listed.

I was wondering the same thing