Community Member

Default ES Heroic Saga - xp reward

Anyone else not receiving xp rewards from sagas when holding a lvl?

Just had both the heroic ES ones not give xp while holding all. Was at 18 and they would have given me max till 20.

???

I did not see this on the known issue log.
    Khyber:
    Lunality, Sorcality, Tunality, Axation, Causation, Shurality, Desparality, Stingality and a few more...
    Behind every good melee there stands a row of 5 monkchers making the melee feel better.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

I think there was some change regarding heroic saga rewards, so if you were holding them yesterday, then today the patch may have bugged it. Are you past lvl 20 in exp, and just banking? I do not recall if the heroic saga changes are also blocking heroic saga turn ins for epic characters.

Community Member

Nope, heroic character. lvl 18 holding 19 to get to 20.
    Khyber:
    Lunality, Sorcality, Tunality, Axation, Causation, Shurality, Desparality, Stingality and a few more...
    Behind every good melee there stands a row of 5 monkchers making the melee feel better.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordTigerDawn View Post
    Nope, heroic character. lvl 18 holding 19 to get to 20.
    had you completed the saga before?

Recently they changed the heroic sagas to once/life

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    had you completed the saga before?

Recently they changed the heroic sagas to once/life
    Nope.

----

The flow looked like it would like it always does. Just when you clicked on the xp reward in the list, I got nothing.
    Khyber:

Quote Originally Posted by LordTigerDawn View Post
    Nope.

----

The flow looked like it would like it always does. Just when you clicked on the xp reward in the list, I got nothing.
    So that is the first time in that characters life they got that saga completed? Just making sure.

Did you check your inventory for an experience item? (like the ones you get from rolls)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    So that is the first time in that characters life they got that saga completed? Just making sure.
    that is correct, this would be the first time to complete these sagas this life. It is the characters 13th life, and I prefer to use the es sagas to finish off lvl 19 to get to 20 faster.

---

Checking inventory, i now see the exp stones with the correct amounts in my inventory. I guess that solves that riddle.

Much thanks for the assistance...
    Khyber:

Cool, nice to know they are actual items now. So you can save them for later.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Cool, nice to know they are actual items now. So you can save them for later.
    I hope it is permanent and not a lucky bug. Lvls 1-10 will disappear if we can stack them from epic sagas as well.
    Khyber: