Default Bug with multi-class enhancement trees

So, I'm a returning player and used a lesser heart of wood to re-do one of my characters from before I quit.. I only chose 2 classes so I should be able to see all 4 trees available to me, but there's only rogue ones selectable - I can't choose wizard ones. Is this a feature I'm un-aware of (as I chose rogue as my level 1) or is it a bug I can fix?

Help would be appreciated!

check to see if you have the arrow to the right option.
    there is a defaulted view of 4 windows.

if this doesn't work, relog, sometimes the character enhancements don't show up properly when you do a LR/TR until you reload
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    check to see if you have the arrow to the right option.
    there is a defaulted view of 4 windows.

if this doesn't work, relog, sometimes the character enhancements don't show up properly when you do a LR/TR until you reload
    Oh wow I had no idea I could scroll across LOL
    Yeah that's done it, thanks alot :')