Community Member

Default Air ship buffs for pets

Any one else not able to use the all buffs on there pet. my atri dog can get them if he goes to each one but can not use the all lever like to here frpm the druids if there wolf pet can use the all buffs level.

Community Member

I don't think you can. They usually have decent reflex saves and hp anyway, so the elemental resistances aren't as needed on them as most chars need them.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by JGHN View Post
    Any one else not able to use the all buffs on there pet. my atri dog can get them if he goes to each one but can not use the all lever like to here frpm the druids if there wolf pet can use the all buffs level.
    It's bugged, no eta on a fix yet.

Community Member

under stand that i could put the arcane wiz buff on my dog if i went to the actual buff u should be able to put the dtregth and other on u could in the old buffs so i see no reason why they can not use the all button and it gives them the ones they can get.

Community Member

well at least they now about it so maybe it will get fixed then.

Community Member

my pet can get buffs now what u need to do is put pet on passive get pet to click amenity bar then while pet is still there you click it and pet will get them too although the timers for the buffs will be for 300 and doesnt seem to count down with time and cant tell if the pet is actually using all the buffs

Community Member

First off...wow typing and punctuation help, OP That's not just ESL.

Second, you can get your Arti dog to use the Amenity Bar, you just have to move him in range manually first. That being said, while the buffs appear on him in town, as soon as you zone into a quest they wipe, so it doesn't actually do any good. But like Krelar said, its a known issue and hopefully will be fixed soon.