Thread: Server Full

Default Server Full

I am vip keep getting server full on cannith. Can log into other servers fine. If the server is actually full why not at least have a que?

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

This error comes up from time to time. I seriously doubt the server is actually full, though.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Same for me, though I'm not vip.

im getting that to but i keep trying and eventually i get on only to have a red connection after logging into a character
    Cannith- Premium - Torqued conpletionist 8/6/6 pal/rgr/mnk - Rebmaevoli 18/2 TRd sorc/fvs - Dethcael 20 TRd rgr - Ikya 12/7/1 TRd ftr/mnk/rog - Tundartor 18/2 ftr/pal - - Rebmatcefrep 15 rog ass - Darkestsoul 20 fvs - Broken Alliance

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Did someone forget to feed the cannith hamster?
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Community Member

I'm getting the same message. Is the server actually full?

I think it might be. Have heard from several people now that cannith is the most populated server. Still if it is and this is going to be an ongoing issue because of it a que would be nice. At least you would know when its your turn to log in, instead of starting client 20 times.

Community Member

Yes indeed got the server is full. Took me 20+ times before getting in to play.

Got in twice before that only to lag out or disconnect somehow. =/

Really VIP should be able to cut the queue over a free to play but that's just my opinion.

I do think also it's full indeed...many many low level toons from lvl 1-7 of late. I always though they were toons fromt he cross server card trade but that's been a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumiyo View Post
    Yes indeed got the server is full. Took me 20+ times before getting in to play.

Got in twice before that only to lag out or disconnect somehow. =/

Really VIP should be able to cut the queue over a free to play but that's just my opinion.

I do think also it's full indeed...many many low level toons from lvl 1-7 of late. I always though they were toons fromt he cross server card trade but that's been a while now.
    from DDO Wiki, I can't confirm, but here:
    VIPs get the following benefits:

• Login Queue: Priority (This isn't a real benefit, the game has not yet implemented any log in queue tech, you simply get an error if the server is full regardless of your account type)

Also, Cannith has 2x the amount of daily logins vs the other servers. Cannith is the default server for new players and I guess that hasn't been stated in this forum yet. http://ddoracle.com/Traffic.html
    Cannith: Ortarr (leader of Killer Dwarfs) - Purge Bravely - Drunkungfu Master - Ortarrdo Son of Ortarr - *others*