Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSmith View Post
    Don't really like this change. I like the current system where buffs are based on character level
    They are currently based on your character level (for some level tiered buffs only) AND your Guild Level. I am assuming this change will make it so it is based on your character level and the host's Guild Level (and so fixing the problems of disappearing buffs for the Guild-less).

Community Member

Can't find it in the notes(but i do happen to be blind at points) is the fix to 1k stars so you can use it as level 6 monk feat again in this patch ?

Community Member

Are they fixing the Monk Henshin Mystic enhancement Every Light Casts a Shadow so the level drain only affects mobs?

Community Member

Default yes, this is in

Quote Originally Posted by Pandir View Post
    Can't find it in the notes(but i do happen to be blind at points) is the fix to 1k stars so you can use it as level 6 monk feat again in this patch ?
    Yes Pandir, this is in the release notes (under Classes: "Ten Thousand Stars is once again available as a Class Feat for monks.")

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nascoe View Post
    Yes Pandir, this is in the release notes (under Classes: "Ten Thousand Stars is once again available as a Class Feat for monks.")
    Ahh thanks! I was hoping it was just a case of my typical blindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    You can double click the seed to convert into coms.
    Is that new? When seeds were first introduced, it was specifically mentioned that you could NOT convert seeds into comms, for obvious reasons. (Seeds are BTA, comms are BTC.)

Quote Originally Posted by rayworks View Post
    Are they fixing the Monk Henshin Mystic enhancement Every Light Casts a Shadow so the level drain only affects mobs?
    I sure wish they would…I've given up on bug reporting this. Instead, I've given up on playing my level 23 Kensi staff monk for the most part.

I'm tired of hearing my guild mates complain about getting level drained every 30 seconds. Every Light Casts a Shadow is the signature Tier 5 move of the Henshin Mystic. It's simply not as much fun to play that character if I can't use his most powerful abilities.

Community Member

Airship Amenity Deeds can now appear in quest arc End Reward lists.

Are these amenity deeds bound to character, account or unbound?

And what's the lowest level quest they arc they appear in? Is the quest arc level related to the amenity's minimum guild level?

Also, do only deeds for amenities costing astral shards appear in quest arc End Reward lists or also amenities costing platinum?
    Last edited by Fnordian; 07-08-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Damage in the Weapon Stats panel is now in accurate dice format.

OMG
    It finally happened (please don't be buggy).
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Is that new? When seeds were first introduced, it was specifically mentioned that you could NOT convert seeds into comms, for obvious reasons. (Seeds are BTA, comms are BTC.)
    I think they are confused.

When you double click heartseeds it brings up the same menu as commendations but the only choices that actually use seeds are epic and iconic hearts. (Just checked on lamannia)

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSmith View Post
    Don't really like this change. I like the current system where buffs are based on character level.
    This is only referring to the duration of the buff, not the strength of the bonus, which remains based on character level for most buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dunklezhan View Post
    So fascinate and enthrall are separate still. That is... vexing.

I understand that there are some people who find value in the two things being different. I am not one of them.
    We understand this was controversial, which is part of why the only change here was to remove Enthrall from being required for other enhancements. Since it was controversial we weren't likely to change it, but regardless it was also an "expensive" change. We spent the time creating Reverberate instead, which had more universal support and we were happy to fill that niche for Bards.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    This is only referring to the duration of the buff, not the strength of the bonus, which remains based on character level for most buffs.
    Thanks for clarifying that. Got me worried for a second too.

First off, let me start by thanking you devs for all the changes/fixes mentioned here, some really positive changes here.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere in known issues etc...its not a biggie but I assume is a pretty easy thing to fix. The 3BC town area has fog of war and needs to be explored every time you enter it (exception being if you havn't been to any other explorer area after exploring it, it remains seen, standard for all wilderness zones).

And those tiny little kobolds are chooooo cute Wish they would stay!

Any chance you could give an eta/status on these please?
    1) Helf paladin dilly not working
    2) Fixing of Treads of Falling Shadow, since every other similar item in the game works just fine.

Thanks again and really really looking forward to this patch going live!

Hero
    2015 Movember Hero

Completing Epic quests now adds two Heart Seeds into the End Reward list for that quest once a character has reached level cap. This only applies to quests where Commendations of Valor currently appear, including Epic Quests on Normal, Hard, or Elite that are not ransacked.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    You can double click the seed to convert into coms.
    Nope.

Checked on Lamm a couple minutes ago. Seeds and comms share the same UI and it looks a bit unclear what your choices are. I had to unload all comms to see what the real options are for seeds. Just hearts.

If you're getting the ability to break seeds down into comms it must be a bug based on previous dev statements.

I really like a lot of these Bard tree changes, but, are the new Warchanter Frozen abilities affected by tactical DC bonuses? I really hope so.

Tokun PDK 12 Monk/4 Paladin/4 Fighter (3x Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue/2x Bard, Barbarian PL)
    Tekllin Human 20 Sorc (3x Sorc, Wiz PL)
    Jadokis Purple Dragon Knight 18 Barbarian/1 Favored Soul/1 Fighter (3x Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue/2x Favored Soul/Heroic and Epic Completionist)
    Degenerate Matter

Community Member

Default my suggestions

here are my suggestions:

change sun bolt in exalted angel and any other spell that share the same code, into allowing soft target, otherwise it just fires off into the ceiling...

----------
    bard related:

warchanter:

change The first innate ability is now a multi-selector (replace +1con with +10hp instead)

change Boast's temporary Hit Point boost is now 25/50/100. to 50/100/150 (like the barbarian i like pain tier 2 enhancement) barbarian lose 1con, bard expend a song so they kinda even out
    (barbarian ravager tier2 temp hp: I Like Pain: When you are hit: Small chance to gain 50/100/150 Temporary HP.)

change Arcane Shield Chant provides a +1/3/5 Music Bonus to Energy Resistance. to +2/+4/+6 music bonus (like the ranger stacking past life who gives +2/+4/+6)
    Past Life: Ranger Passive Past Life You were a Ranger in a past life. You occasionally find small animals in your backpack. Each time you acquire this feat you gain +2 damage with ranged weapons and +2 to elemental resistances. This feat can be stacked up to three times.
    Last edited by nayozz; 07-08-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Really?
    If you will get 200-300 seeds per life, what's purpose of them?
    Why not grant everyone epic completionist upon loging daily for month?
    You dont have to take the heart seeds if you dont want them. Many if us do want them and are tired of grinding comms.

It appears you are one of those "the game is too easy" folks. You should look to make the game harder for yourself by doing any number of things that dont force everyone to play your game.

And strawman arguments are really rather ridiculous. Most people are smart enough to simply dismiss them out of hand.
    Heroes and Marauders || Static Group Thursdays 8-10 ET & Sundays 7-10 ET || Clyyde (wizard/rogue), Meensc (arcane archer), Nynaave (swashbuckler), Greantun (short monk), Aeropostle (monk)
    Former heroes or marauders that we will remember fondly:
    Tagez - famous for running off in the wrong direction but always ending up with one of us unwittingly following him.
    Argonnessen: Totalle (swashbuckler warlock), Catteras (20 Warlock), Paularubia (18 paladin, 2 fighter sword and board brawler)

Very cool! This is the ideal design in my view.

Airship Amenity Deeds can now appear in quest arc End Reward lists.
    It was stated previously that they would appear in chests. Is this still the intention?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnordian View Post
    do only deeds for amenities costing astral shards appear in quest arc End Reward lists or also amenities costing platinum?
    A valid question Fnordian. They said before that the legacy amenities will only be available until all the ammeneties will be available as loot or plat. So I'm assuming because they've now said that even in U22.2 that the legacy amenities will still be available for some time - that not all [or even not any] of the AS ameneties will be quest arc end rewards? Which begs the question - where do the rest of the bloody things come from?
    Last edited by Karadon_II; 07-08-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    Karadon: Paladin [5] Mar - Jul 2006 - Aureon [EU] --- Paladin [20] Feb 2010 - June 2012 - Orien --- Paladin [21] June 2012 - July 2013 - Orien [TR1] --- Paladin [20] July 2013 - Present - Orien [TR2]
    Yes this is correct, I played Paladins, even pure Paladins before Update 23!!!

Community Member

Default Ok, I get that

We understand this was controversial, which is part of why the only change here was to remove Enthrall from being required for other enhancements. Since it was controversial we weren't likely to change it, but regardless it was also an "expensive" change. We spent the time creating Reverberate instead, which had more universal support and we were happy to fill that niche for Bards.
    Ok, yes, I get that. Doing something with Entrhall (and risk bugging it as well as Fascinate) against introducing something new and interesting. Reverberate is a really nice addition, so thank you for that. I do think it needs a bit more of a visual que to show you hit an enemy, when I tested it, it didn't show it apart from the combat log

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast