Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Smile DDOGamer: The Monster in the Mirror

    Sometimes it is best to not think too deeply.

    -> Less thinking, more kicking the butt of evil!

  2. #2
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geoffhanna View Post
    Sometimes it is best to not think too deeply.

    -> Less thinking, more kicking the butt of evil!
    What if the giant had 2 wives?

    And as far as it goes not thinking too deeply, I was figuring you were going to go on a rant about how forumites can be their own worst enemy for the longevity of a game.

  3. #3
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,584

    Default

    Reminds me of a guy in our group eons ago... He played a Paladin, and decided to take "Lawful Good" to an extreme...

    We were not allowed to take treasure we found adventuring because it wasn't ours, and therefore taking it was Stealing!

    Needless to say, it didn't take long for said pally to wake up dead one morning. *innocent face*
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  4. #4

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    And as far as it goes not thinking too deeply, I was figuring you were going to go on a rant about how forumites can be their own worst enemy for the longevity of a game.
    Oh, I've been there.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Wait aren't those Giants driven mad anyways ? They'd probably be as likely to kill their wives and kids if they get home..
    We're actually saving the children!

  6. #6
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandir View Post
    Wait aren't those Giants driven mad anyways ? They'd probably be as likely to kill their wives and kids if they get home..
    We're actually saving the children!
    The way you say that I had flashbacks to hamsters and gerbils.

  7. #7
    Community Member Ungood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,154

    Default

    Minor Point:

    You have no idea if Giants use Rings as a Sign of Marriage, in fact many cultures do not use rings to symbolize a married couple, however the arm bands......

    and, that's a cloud giant, not a storm giant..

  8. #8
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,923

    Default

    Are there even female giants and giantkin, or are half the ones we do battle with female and we just cant tell them apart.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  9. #9
    Community Member Ungood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Are there even female giants and giantkin, or are half the ones we do battle with female and we just cant tell them apart.
    Like most fantasy games, we only kill the adult males, not the women and children, that way they can breed and give us more fodder to kill and get exp.

  10. #10

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    ... and, that's a cloud giant, not a storm giant..
    Oops. Got me on that one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload