Default Is there a limit to premium membership?

I was a bit surprised to find yesterday that I can no longer access two of my Character slots. I was asked to pick two which to continue which without warning and without a chance to move things about caused a fair bit of stress. I picked two but since we now have a bonus point sale started (the same day) made me think is this just a new strategy to get me to spend more money?

Well I sent in a ticket as I don't really appreciate being forced to spend more money at this time. I have waited 24 hours and responded to the initial automated email (so I know my ticket was successful at least partially).

My question is has anyone else experienced this?

I did note this on the wiki

Customer Service: Full for a number of days after a purchase of Turbine Points (posted 03-12-2010, 09:03 AM):
    $1.00 - 15 days
    $14.99 - 30 days
    $30.00 - 90 days
    $60.00 - 180 days
    $100.00 - 365 days

But losing my character slots should not be under this "customer service" as far as I see. My guild mates are under the impression that Premium membership is permanent once the money has been spent.

Details are important- were you VIP recently and then went Premium? Then yeah- you lose character slots (unless you already purchased some).

Are you Premium and purchased slots that you no longer have access to? That's a store problem, you'll have to call them- but definitely should get answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnez View Post
    Details are important- were you VIP recently and then went Premium? Then yeah- you lose character slots (unless you already purchased some).

Are you Premium and purchased slots that you no longer have access to? That's a store problem, you'll have to call them- but definitely should get answers.
    Actually I just logged in again and now problem is fixed! Seem something happened in the last couple of ours.

I was never VIP so had 4 slots when I went premium. But all a non issue as of now!

cheers!

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by skorpeon View Post
    Actually I just logged in again and now problem is fixed! Seem something happened in the last couple of ours.

I was never VIP so had 4 slots when I went premium. But all a non issue as of now!

cheers!
    Good to hear. Just to answer for the future: If you run into an unexpected issue with your account status, get in touch with Account Support, either by ticket or phone.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!