Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    Community Member Ungood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,154

    Default What makes a Good Game.

    The title pretty much says it all.

    What makes a good game to you?

    What are you looking for in a game?

    What things you can't stand?

    What brings you to Awe?

    What things have other games done that you Loved?

    What things have other games done that you Hated?

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased)

    What have other games done poorly, what were some of the things they dropped the ball on? (I don't mean something you hated, but something they did poorly, or just did not do at all and should have done)

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more?

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit?

    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience?

    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all?

    Discuss, answer what you want to answer, or maybe add your own questions and thoughts.
    Last edited by Ungood; 07-04-2014 at 09:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Community Member Nayus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    The title pretty much says it all.
    ***I disagree.

    What makes a good game to you?
    ***Quests full of halflings.

    What are you looking for in a game?
    ***Halfling sacrifices, roasted halflings, slashed halflings, etc.

    What things you can't stand?
    ***This forum.

    What brings you to Awe?
    ***This thread.

    What things have other games done that you Loved?
    ***They didn't have forums.

    What things have other games done that you Hated?
    ***They also had threads like this.

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased)
    ***This question is too complicated, I pass.

    What have other games done poorly, what were some of the things they dropped the ball on? (I don't mean something you hated, but something they did poorly, or just did not do at all and should have done)
    ***Ask shorter questions please.

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more?
    ***The nerdrage when their monk splashes die or lose at the kill count.

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit?
    ***This forum.

    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience?
    ***They could lock this thread.

    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all?
    ***Halfling training dummies.

    Discuss, answer what you want to answer, or maybe add your own questions and thoughts.
    ***In memory of a great hero,
    ***Shut up and Hjeal meh.
    Last edited by Nayus; 07-04-2014 at 10:24 AM.

  3. #3
    Community Member Monkey_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,738

    Default

    What makes a good game to you?
    When the company/developers sole focus is on improving the game to make it more fun and balanced for the players above all other concerns. This allows the game to grow with the community regardless of how terrible it may have started out as.

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased)
    To use the example of the current most popular game in the world (league of legends) Monthly balance changes. Every single month something gets nerfed for the good of the game, and the community there has accepted it and grows because of it.

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more?
    The challenge. DDO is one of the few MMOs that actually has challenging content, whether its soloing at level heroic quests like delium or endgame EEs, theres always something difficult to try.

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit?
    Quit for a day - dying while surrounded by mobs and unable to jump out, or because i get stuck floating on top of them.
    Quit for months/year - when the game becomes nothing more then a grind fest for small bits of character power.


    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all?
    A new MMO that strictly adheres to the AD&D 2nd edition rule set (basically Baldurs Gate online )
    Thelanis Thylus Thelassir Kjeldorn Ingrisstohr Khaarnath Lyriah Byrron Grunzo Thylandras Kharandras Thylandar Mallachias Kharnofski Grunzar Thyax Kharnoth Ghallanda Lykanthar Kharnor Thelanar Kharnaxe Kharnoth
    Khyber Gimpo

  4. #4
    Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Behind you with a claw hammer
    Posts
    25,337

    Default

    A world I enjoy (Eberron drew me here more than 3.5) fun play SWG had that but ddo more so.

    If the comic book MMO of world of hackcraft became real I would be gone in a second.

    By hackcraft I mean the imaginary game portrayed in the knights of the dinner table comic
    Last edited by Uska; 07-04-2014 at 07:49 PM.


    Beware the Sleepeater

  5. #5
    Community Member janave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Immersion - Because it is nice to take a break from "reality,daydream, and nightmare".
    Exploration - I like to find and find out things.
    Challenge - I like to engage worthy opponents.
    Character Customisation - One of the best freedoms to enjoy in fantasy games is to build the kind of character/s you would like to be.
    Progression - The journey matters most, right?
    Shinies - I prefer well thought out and balanced loot, but! sometimes it feels great to grab something slightly "more special". I like the odd loots in DDO, like the Quiver of Alacrity, Torc, Litany, etc. Loot i dont like is (+10 Inferno of Armyblock XI) basically what we have now in randgen is the perfect example of bad loot in my records.
    Crafting- Im a big DIY fan when it comes to getting gear.
    A good story - I prefer games with a bigger/flexible main plot.


    I like Cooperative Games most. I prefer to play with a team. A team that doesnt fight over loot, who is the better gimp, exp rates or really anything trivial.

    I prefer a balanced game, where the team mates actually rely on each other to accomplish stuff that would otherwise be near impossible. I just dont get this feel in DDO anymore. When my characters were utter gimps, i seemed to attract more similar gimps, and the challenges were bigger, the world was bigger, and there was plenty to look forward.

    I still look forward for the next updates. I hope they can bring back some really good and memorable CO-OP.

  6. #6
    Bwest Fwiends Memnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ¿
    Posts
    18,061

    Default

    An engaging story, compelling characters/setting, and high replay value.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

    .55360.

  7. #7
    Community Member Aeryyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    High up in the hills
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    What are you looking for in a game?
    Challenge, variety, character creation flexibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more?
    I love how customizable the characters are. If I wanted to, I could build a rouge assassin whose cover is a bard. I could then play that character and build a story around the concept.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by janave View Post
    <snip>
    Shinies - I prefer well thought out and balanced loot, but! sometimes it feels great to grab something slightly "more special". I like the odd loots in DDO, like the Quiver of Alacrity, Torc, Litany, etc. Loot i dont like is (+10 Inferno of Armyblock XI) basically what we have now in randgen is the perfect example of bad loot in my records.
    <snip>
    A good story - I prefer games with a bigger/flexible main plot.

    I like Cooperative Games most. I prefer to play with a team. A team that doesnt fight over loot, who is the better gimp, exp rates or really anything trivial.

    I prefer a balanced game, where the team mates actually rely on each other to accomplish stuff that would otherwise be near impossible. I just dont get this feel in DDO anymore. When my characters were utter gimps, i seemed to attract more similar gimps, and the challenges were bigger, the world was bigger, and there was plenty to look forward.

    <snip>
    ^^This^^

    It would be nice to have a "no frills" mode to play in. For example, Normal mode treasure consists of more Masterwork and non-magical items. Maybe use the treasure tables from v3.5 or ADD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all?
    A game that adhered more to the ruleset of D&D, without going all Monty Haul.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    If the comic book MMO of world of hackcraft became real I would be gone in a second.
    ^^This^^

    I came here to play DDO, not a WoW clone.

  8. #8

    Default

    What makes a good game to you? A game in a theme I like. A game that doesn't insult your intelligence. A game that has replay value.

    What are you looking for in a game? same as above

    What things you can't stand? Bait n Switch. Not as advertized. Money Grubbing.

    What brings you to Awe? A super clever game mechanic. An unexpected twist. Shiny objects and pretty colors.

    What things have other games done that you Loved? Added new crafting that was really needed. Improved old content that doesn't bring immediate profit.

    What things have other games done that you Hated? Shut down. Nerfed/changed w/o offering respecs (not talking about DDO)

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased) Created new iterations because they were sorely needed. Improved classes/skills that needed it in a simple, straightforward way.

    What have other games done poorly, what were some of the things they dropped the ball on? (I don't mean something you hated, but something they did poorly, or just did not do at all and should have done) Created new iterations just to make money without really improving anything. Imroved and Nerfed in great clumsy swipes so the pendulum of power swings from one clear top style to another (Ok now I am talking about DDO)

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more? Character creation diversity options.

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit? Stupid bugs. Really that's about it.

    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience? Fix the bugs would be my small wish. Re-upping their whole graphics engine and retooling/recreating the whole thing would be my big wish. I fear DDO will just shut down one day. That would suck.

    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all? Create another D&D game that has the freedom to create unique characters and allows movement and unique play styles in combat. In other words, someone does it better. Neverwinter failed in that for me.
    Last edited by phillymiket; 07-04-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.

  9. #9
    Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California looking for Aussieee :)
    Posts
    697

    Default I loved UO

    The title pretty much says it all.

    What makes a good game to you?
    One thats not just a hack n slash, and doesn't have stupid looking WoW-ish characters.

    What are you looking for in a game?
    One that goes beyond just questing.

    What things you can't stand?
    Childish looking characters

    What brings you to Awe?
    The size of the World and how much you can explore

    What things have other games done that you Loved?
    Ultima Online had it all. Questing, crafting, farming, fishing, housing, Ridable mounts and TAMED DRAGONS. Just to name a few things.

    What things have other games done that you Hated?
    Going pay 2 play

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased)
    Only played the 1st Guild Wars, but I loved how the casting animation looked. It really look as if they were summoning with all their might and soul. Not just a little hand flick.

    What have other games done poorly, what were some of the things they dropped the ball on? (I don't mean something you hated, but something they did poorly, or just did not do at all and should have done)
    I tried WoW and I hated the questing/leveling mechanic, Soooo boring. But what was worse was the look of the toons.

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more?
    DDO has imo the best combat

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit?
    Copy/paste Updates. aka making old crappy quest Epic. Im looking at you Orchard !!

    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience?
    try and control the Lag monster a bit.

    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all?
    If Origin ever made a newer version of UO, Id be gone ina heartbeat.

    Discuss, answer what you want to answer, or maybe add your own questions and thoughts.
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek

  10. #10
    Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Behind you with a claw hammer
    Posts
    25,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janave View Post
    Immersion - Because it is nice to take a break from "reality,daydream, and nightmare".
    Exploration - I like to find and find out things.
    Challenge - I like to engage worthy opponents.
    Character Customisation - One of the best freedoms to enjoy in fantasy games is to build the kind of character/s you would like to be.
    Progression - The journey matters most, right?
    Shinies - I prefer well thought out and balanced loot, but! sometimes it feels great to grab something slightly "more special". I like the odd loots in DDO, like the Quiver of Alacrity, Torc, Litany, etc. Loot i dont like is (+10 Inferno of Armyblock XI) basically what we have now in randgen is the perfect example of bad loot in my records.
    Crafting- Im a big DIY fan when it comes to getting gear.
    A good story - I prefer games with a bigger/flexible main plot.


    I like Cooperative Games most. I prefer to play with a team. A team that doesnt fight over loot, who is the better gimp, exp rates or really anything trivial.

    I prefer a balanced game, where the team mates actually rely on each other to accomplish stuff that would otherwise be near impossible. I just dont get this feel in DDO anymore. When my characters were utter gimps, i seemed to attract more similar gimps, and the challenges were bigger, the world was bigger, and there was plenty to look forward.

    I still look forward for the next updates. I hope they can bring back some really good and memorable CO-OP.
    Sadly pre-cu SWG had all that before Sony got stupid and ruined it


    Beware the Sleepeater

  11. #11
    Community Member Robai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Orien
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    What makes a good game to you?
    Very hard to answer this question (it depends on too many things).

    What are you looking for in a game?
    Pleasure (kill mobs, meet interesting people, loot shinies, build my own character builds).

    What things you can't stand?
    Players, who talk very loud over mic.

    What brings you to Awe?
    A super clever and very complex game mechanic.

    What things have other games done that you Loved?
    Complex combat tactics (without using many keys).

    What things have other games done that you Hated?
    Too simple games.

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased)
    Heroes of Might and Magic was the best game for years to me (I loved turned based combat, also overall strategy).
    I played several thousands of hours also Quake 2, which was by far the fastest action game I've seen (I mean action was so fast, in just 1 second you can kill/jump/move forward/strafe left/turn/kill/etc, yes 2 kills from different locations + avoid rail within the same one second, no other games are even close to that action, even Quake 3 was by far slower).

    What have other games done poorly, what were some of the things they dropped the ball on? (I don't mean something you hated, but something they did poorly, or just did not do at all and should have done)
    Many things, depends on the game.

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more?
    Various builds/TR (while on the same toon) and an option to have access to everything while F2p.

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit?
    Super tiny BtC bank space.

    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience?
    More BtC space (this is the most wanted thing for so many players, those players would pay money, why Devs are so blind?)

    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all?
    F2p + similiar or better complexity game like DDO + no stupid things like too tiny BtC space
    Loot Design, S/S/S system, TR Cache Button, The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

  12. #12
    Community Member LongshotBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    531

    Default

    What makes a good game to you?
    Good story with likable characters and good graphics. Immersion is nice, and the feeling that my character grows.

    What are you looking for in a game?
    Memorable moments

    What things you can't stand?
    Pigeon-holed roles and powersets

    What brings you to Awe?
    Wide open spaces, excellent musical scoring

    What things have other games done that you Loved?
    Lots of things to do outside of quests/missions

    What things have other games done that you Hated?
    Interference from other players, lack of customization

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased)
    Make you feel like your choices have meaning (SWTOR, Mass Effect), NPCs that come alive and get you to care about them (for good or ill)

    What have other games done poorly, what were some of the things they dropped the ball on? (I don't mean something you hated, but something they did poorly, or just did not do at all and should have done)
    Hmmm. Okay in Guild Wars, you get all the powers too quickly for one. i remember that being a disappointment. Marvel Heroes kind of felt like you were just doing the same thing over and over as you leveled up, just the enemy skins were different and you do more damage to them. Non-MMO's...the last game i played was Remember Me, which was cool at first but became way too linear - i didn't enjoy that.

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more?
    DDO has the courage to make big dramatic changes to the game system and continually tweak it. For all the grumbling and grousing out there, i actually enjoy the kind of homebrew feel of DDO. Even though it's not as much like PnP as many people would like (myself included), it's still got those moments and style that really speak to the source material - sometimes in esoteric ways.

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit?
    Honestly, not much. i take breaks here and there but i've never thought i'd be gone for good.

    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience?
    Just wrote about this on my blog
    Aside from those things though, i'd like to see more DM narration, maybe some NPC voice acting, and more stuff like the crack in the harbor wall where my questing actually produces an effect in the world around me, like the things i did actually mean something greater.

    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all?
    Re-create the PnP experience

    Discuss, answer what you want to answer, or maybe add your own questions and thoughts.
    When you stand out in the rain, you get wet.

    The Long Shot - where I write about stuff: www.thelongshotist.com

  13. #13
    Community Member GreataxeUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    249

    Default

    I have nothing nice to say.

    I will just stick to the facts.

    This game took decades to polish its combat system long before this online version of it was available. It is the best combat online game because it took decades to make it that way and polish it to perfection. For this online version of it and the current employees to claim any responsibility for that is blasphemy imo.

    That's it, If I say more I am going to get into trouble.

    Edit: The reason I think this way: The track record and the lack of vision from the developer of this game is a train wreck. They do not deserve to call this game Dungeons and Dragons.

    Edit: I was a drunk jerk when I wrote this. I do like the animation of this game. It is very well done. I can sidestep, move back and forth, jump where I need to go. This game has very nice controls. There I said something nice.
    Last edited by GreataxeUser; 07-05-2014 at 12:13 PM. Reason: The animation of this game is very well done.

  14. #14
    Community Member dontmater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    @ your moms house
    Posts
    559

    Default

    the people in charge need to care

  15. #15
    Community Member goodspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I'm just outside that door to your left.
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    In an mmo 2 things. One is difficulty. In the fact I want common things in explorer zones to kick my ass.

    And two is a player base of active nature, that solo's ever so slow in the fields or bands together with a much needed lineup to not get shanked in a public dungeon as they fight other groups for contested.

    However these do not exist in mass anymore. So most mmo's suck the donkey nuts.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

  16. #16
    Community Member Lallajulia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    345

    Default

    good company.
    people who do not take all this too seriously and who are in good mood.
    more specific - good players, who do not need be nannied all time and do not take this game too seriously.
    this gives me what game supposed to give - fine company and relaxation.

    what makes some of us good players? too much time spend on pushing mouse and keyboard. nothing else. do not lie to yourself thinking you are special, because you push buttons better than others. you just finished that quest you shine right now, two hundred times. thats the reason you can shine and all this inherently false proud.

    be friendly to newcomers, it is like fresh blood in old veins. try make this game good for others, and that will surely help this game be better or even really good to you in return. help when you can, but if that takes too much effort see other company and group. try not be rude even if bad mood.
    Last edited by Lallajulia; 07-05-2014 at 04:25 AM.
    quaerite primum regnum dei.

  17. #17
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    A world I enjoy (Eberron drew me here more than 3.5) fun play SWG had that but ddo more so.

    If the comic book MMO of world of hackcraft became real I would be gone in a second.

    By hackcraft I mean the imaginary game portrayed in the knights of the dinner table comic
    Well you can get hack master 4E and hack master basic, as well as aces and 8s ( cattle punk) produced by kenzerco. Hackmaster 4 e is to 2nd ed D&D what Anduril was to Narsil. In otherwords while 2nd Ed was great in its time, what kenzerco did with the rules set in the breif time they had the rights to it before WOTC pulled the ****** move of not renewing their lease because it was creating such a stir within the gaming community was beyond words.

    Ofcourse its also very difficult for non 2nd ed players to learn because it is incredibly complex using virtually every little advanved rule the guys at kenzerco used as house rules and frequently got mentioned in KODT strips.

    In otherwords yes there exists uppity player smackdown charts, strict codes for the GM to adhere to to not abuse their power, players are absolutely forbidden from discussing any detail of their characters with another party member outside of RP that is not known to said player character in game first, etc. Its amazing stuff and one of the reasons I dont use WOTC gaming materials any more. When you have kenzerco you dont need anything else.

  18. #18
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodspeed View Post
    In an mmo 2 things. One is difficulty. In the fact I want common things in explorer zones to kick my ass.

    And two is a player base of active nature, that solo's ever so slow in the fields or bands together with a much needed lineup to not get shanked in a public dungeon as they fight other groups for contested.

    However these do not exist in mass anymore. So most mmo's suck the donkey nuts.
    lol that isnt even D&D 3E. D&D adventurers as a concept within their own game world societies are super heroes after a few lvls. In a universe where most people are common classes and most of them wont ever rise above level 1, a guy who can fight off half a dozen orcs is already a legendary killer to the common man, a being who has defeated trolls, ogres, and a hill giant or two is a walking nightmare to the would be bandit or thug in the dark ally. A man who has stood in the presence of a dragon, or outsider lower or upper planes is a mythical force of their world.

    Honestly man *** are you on some kind of masochistic trip? And group heavy play. LOL go play wow man that is what its for.

  19. #19
    Community Member Lalangamena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phillymiket View Post
    What makes a good game to you? A game in a theme I like. A game that doesn't insult your intelligence. A game that has replay value.

    What are you looking for in a game? same as above

    What things you can't stand? Bait n Switch. Not as advertized. Money Grubbing.

    What brings you to Awe? A super clever game mechanic. An unexpected twist. Shiny objects and pretty colors.

    What things have other games done that you Loved? Added new crafting that was really needed. Improved old content that doesn't bring immediate profit.

    What things have other games done that you Hated? Shut down. Nerfed/changed w/o offering respecs (not talking about DDO)

    Where have other games gone right, what were some of the things they did really well? (I don't mean what you loved, but what did they do right, what things did they do that really left you overall pleased) Created new iterations because they were sorely needed. Improved classes/skills that needed it in a simple, straightforward way.

    What have other games done poorly, what were some of the things they dropped the ball on? (I don't mean something you hated, but something they did poorly, or just did not do at all and should have done) Created new iterations just to make money without really improving anything. Imroved and Nerfed in great clumsy swipes so the pendulum of power swings from one clear top style to another (Ok now I am talking about DDO)

    What things does DDO do that keep you coming back for more? Character creation diversity options.

    What things does DDO do that makes you want to Quit? Stupid bugs. Really that's about it.

    What could DDO do to improve your personal playing experience? Fix the bugs would be my small wish. Re-upping their whole graphics engine and retooling/recreating the whole thing would be my big wish. I fear DDO will just shut down one day. That would suck.

    What could other games do to pull you away from DDO once and for all? Create another D&D game that has the freedom to create unique characters and allows movement and unique play styles in combat. In other words, someone does it better. Neverwinter failed in that for me.
    wanted to write an answer to the OP, but this one already did...

  20. #20
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    25,224

    Default

    When the game itself is the product and is released in a completed state, and everything added on is part of the game itself, rather than the product being separate from the game and the game being the environment the real product is used in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload