Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mother's Basement
    Posts
    146

    Default Do Paladin/Fighter Defensive Stances Stack?

    In reference to an outdated thread (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...stances-stack?), the question is simple:

    Is is possible to acquire both the Paladin Defensive stance AND the Fighter Defensive Stance?

    This is impossible... right...?
    There are only two types of people that I hate. (1), necrotic wizards, and (2), everyone else.

  2. #2
    The Hatchery CThruTheEgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...
    Posts
    2,555

    Default

    Well, you can acquire them both, but I don't know why you would since you can't have them both active at the same time.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

  3. #3
    Community Member elraido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    I think people are getting confused. The DoS and Stalwart enhancement lines stack.
    Officer - Eternal Wrath
    Burne Level 20 Human Paladin
    Sarlona

  4. #4
    Community Member count_spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elraido View Post
    I think people are getting confused. The DoS and Stalwart enhancement lines stack.
    What are you saying? If you are in Dos stance and take the stalwart stance lines like +6 str and con they are applied to your Dos stance for essentially +12 str and con. Obviously you can't be in both stances at same time so that can't be it. Can someone confirm this?

  5. #5
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    What are you saying? If you are in Dos stance and take the stalwart stance lines like +6 str and con they are applied to your Dos stance for essentially +12 str and con. Obviously you can't be in both stances at same time so that can't be it. Can someone confirm this?
    The non-stance related things stack but since you can only be in one stance at a time anything requiring a stance doesn't.

  6. #6
    Community Member count_spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    The non-stance related things stack but since you can only be in one stance at a time anything requiring a stance doesn't.


    Ah gotcha.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload