Default Newbarian Battlerager speed take down EE LOD

Just posting this as personal achievement

Ok after 2 barb lives and enjoying the best of times when barbs ruled the world as 100STR destroying machine which i loved until it came to self sufficinency and nasty caster fights on EE.So i finally had enough and decided i would try to build my own barb from the existing other classes.Sadly the barb class didnt fit in to the build but the aim remained the same build a barb.I did take the PL feat for a rage clicky which helps boost my CON even tho its a one per day.

Basically i ended up going Dwarf for the CON to damage and the bonuses to axes.(Im one of the odd people thats got an ESOS but never liked it much..lol.I know its just a flavor thing i like axes on barbs.)

I took 12fighter/6rouge/2pally one great thing i can say about the build was i wasted no AP all were relevant focusing mostly on dwarf tree/assasin and kensei.

Currently this guy is capable of hitting over 40% double attack if all things proc, closer to 50% if you were to use a cleaver but i wont use that over my thunderforged axe.(2 more shadow phlogs till i get mortal fear!Those damn things feel like its taken forever serves me right for starting 9 tf weapons doh!).
    I generally run in LD ..sometimes divine crusader.

A few bonuses to the build with little investment in skills i put a couple of points in trapping skills but mostly in locks..and every lvl in UMD+a bit of balance or heal.I get 53 UMD and locks up to dc 75 traps about dc 60.Im still seeking some +5 tomes but have the main ones i need .So lvl ups into CON ..enough STR for OC.Without checking i cant give more info on the exact stats i started with.

So my first EE test was posted here https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...45#post5273045

Now im capped and geared I thought id have a blast at LOD EE the boss is quiet nasty to melee..the rest was cake.Cept i need more GS displace clickys.

Wasted little time looting chest on way and a little headless chicken moment at end fight when i had to dance about n heal up/buff with about 20% left but in all was great fun first attempt at speed run in LOD EE 10mins 27 secs.I know there will be lots say i can do it faster..i know casters can easy.This is 3rd life toon with one epic pl pure melee non centered non tincan er Bladeforged

So one up for my fleshy battlerager..and one down for that Gnomon and his gang of reprobates!

Well for me its an achievment i still have the barb playstyle with far greater survivability and some nice bonuses and i could never have done this on my frenzied zerker horc life.Have fun all cya in game
    Guild leader of Blade Runners of Thelanis
    Azrik elf 1st life forever AA (28),Cromelia THF dwarf mulitclass barb alternative build TR3ETR1(28),Workshy human monkcher TR3ETR1 (28),Barrabash human kensei ip TR3ETR ,Endorfines TWF dwarf fighter(25).

would love to see the build layout from the builder I might follow this build.

Gratz on the achievement.
    Playing a melee requires lots of Skill.
    I hear melee SWF Bards are really powerful. You might like them as well because they are great to solo stuff
    Yeela & Melyssa - The Shiradi Sisters - FvS Healers
    Xylah - The Sniper - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Peacekeeper DPS

YouTube

Slow reply sorry.I cant realy give you a build layout as i dont use the planner .All is done on paper and in my head from my own knowledge and wiki etc..unfortunately i have missplaced my paper doh!If your on Thelanis contact me in game we can chat.Just broke that time finished my axe atlast..got it down to 9mins 12 secs (mortal fear is v nice ) with the Bastion dog extra named that got in the way..hehe

Thanks Yeela I have some way to go to make it to the pro zergers was a great run you did ..And Haeks run is incredible..I cant compete there..lol but hes a tinny a damned uber one too!
    As for the new bards and SWF does look interesting maybe something i'll experiment with sometime.

Cya in game
    Guild leader of Blade Runners of Thelanis
    Azrik elf 1st life forever AA (28),Cromelia THF dwarf mulitclass barb alternative build TR3ETR1(28),Workshy human monkcher TR3ETR1 (28),Barrabash human kensei ip TR3ETR ,Endorfines TWF dwarf fighter(25).